Mar 17, 2008
✟15,132.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone!
I just joined the site. :)

My name is Kirk Vaclavik and I am a high school junior at Carrollton Christian Academy in Texas. I am in a competition for a $20,000 scholarship and I need your help in order to win!

ANYONE can go to this site and vote for me. Just go to Zinch .com / west and vote for Kirk Vaclavik
Please send a vote my way and then spread word to help support a Christian in this competition!

Thanks, guys!
-Kirk Vaclavik

~Jo~

Just becareful out there.
Mar 8, 2008
In my room
✟20,354.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Hello and welcome to CF. I hope you like it here enjoy.

hello-9.gif

Upvote 0

Minty

S.O.P.H.I.E
Aug 6, 2007
South East London, England
✟19,598.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Greens
Welcome8.gif

Hi I’m Araminta, but you can call me Minty. I’m a CF Angel and I’d like to welcome you to the forums :wave:
I know that at first glance this forum may seem huge, but don’t worry, it seems that way now, but the more you explore, the smaller it gets (honest ;) ).
In the meantime, here are a few links that you may find useful (just click the blue text).
New Members Intros why not come and introduce yourself (I promise we don’t bite :D ).
Once you’ve done that, why not get the feel of how to post by playing some games in the Blessings Exchange or Recreation Room
After that you could have a look at one of the below links, I’m sure that you’ll find something to interest you:
Life Stages Forum
Congregation Forum
If you fancy getting stuck into a debate try Discussions and Debate (beware, tempers can flare here).
If you would like to request prayer, or say prayers for others (which is always much appreciated) go to the Prayer Room
If you have any problems at all feel free to visit Angel HQ,
I hope you enjoy your time here and I look forward to seeing you around the forums in the future.
Minty. xx

Upvote 0