Just wanna dance with you
Nov 16, 2003
Fort Worth, Texas
Visit site
✟18,965.00
Faith
Protestant
Hi ya'll ;)

I want to become part of a young adults group/Sunday school class/small group in the Arlington/Ft. Worth area and find a church to start attending. I've tried the college groups at a few places in Arlington when I was in undergrad, but I just didn't feel like any of them was right for me.

I would really like to have a bigger group of friends and be able to maybe oneday hold a bible study at my apartment and have dinner or something for everyone. I really want to get to know people and start going to church again!

Anyone know of some churches that have good groups. By good I mean where they aren't too cliqish and most are really dedicated to studying God's Word and also ones who are fun. Hehe I guess that's the ideal. Anyway if anyone has any ideas let me know. Thanks!

J.lee

Soldier for Christ
Mar 12, 2004
Fort Worth, TX
✟15,120.00
Faith
Christian
Some friends of mine and myself hold a weekly Bible study on Sunday nights in the NRH area, and you would be more than welcome to stop by anytime. The church I go to, Bethesda, in Ft. Worth, has a great young adults group. They're always going out and doing things, and hanging out with each other at different people's places as well. On Friday nights, the group has a Bible study as well at the young adults pastor's house.

Upvote 0