You do not need a single prophecy to be fully fulfilled in order...

SummaScriptura

Forever Newbie
May 30, 2007
Scam Francisco
Visit site
✟49,219.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I view the Book of Revelation chapters 6-22, to be yet future. To those who agree with me that the Book of Revelation 6-22 are yet future...

1. ..to see a universal, one-world political-economic-military order.
2. ..to see a charismatic leader of such a system who commands the universal respect and adoration of the lost
3. ..to see universal implementation of a tatoo or stamp or other identification marker needed for buying and selling
4. ..to see a worldwide martyrdom of the followers of Christ
5. ..to see worldwide Christendom enforce the will of that state
6. ..to see worldwide Christendom turn in to the state "heretics" who trust Jesus but do not tow the Church's line

I would assert we all could live to see each and every one of the above propositions without the four horsemen of the Apocalypse having begun their run.

For several years, I have been slowly coming to the conclusion that the world in which the prophecies of the Apocalypse are to be fulfilled will be VERRRRY different from the one in which we now live.

I am arriving at the conclusion that the world to come may continue for quite some time and our generation may be the transitional one to prepare the world of that time.

Last edited:

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't see it lasting much longer. That is the main difference. These things you described on your list will not be implemented until God steps in, removes the church. The Bible says people will be buying, selling, planting, building, marrying, etc as well as they will be lovers of money, no natural affection, etc. It says they will be saying "peace and safety" at that time, up until the moment God steps in.

While we are seeing the beginnings of a new world order, the man of sin will not be in power until after the church is removed.

Rev 12 says that the devil will be preparing to devour the church when we are removed and the devil is cast down. So, it's going to get worse and worse for the church, but God is in control.

Upvote 0

SummaScriptura

Forever Newbie
May 30, 2007
Scam Francisco
Visit site
✟49,219.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I don't see it lasting much longer. That is the main difference. These things you described on your list will not be implemented until God steps in, removes the church. The Bible says people will be buying, selling, planting, building, marrying, etc as well as they will be lovers of money, no natural affection, etc. It says they will be saying "peace and safety" at that time, up until the moment God steps in.

While we are seeing the beginnings of a new world order, the man of sin will not be in power until after the church is removed.

Rev 12 says that the devil will be preparing to devour the church when we are removed and the devil is cast down. So, it's going to get worse and worse for the church, but God is in control.
God does not need to remove the Church for any of the things on my list to occur, unless you have Scripture...

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
God does not need to remove the Church for any of the things on my list to occur, unless you have Scripture...

Rev 7 shows the church in heaven when Israel is sealed on earth.

Hsa 6:2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

Mic 5:3Therefore Israel will be abandoned until the time when she who is in labor gives birth and the rest of his brothers return to join the Israelites.

Compare Micah 5:3 to Rev 12.

According to the Scriptures, Israel will be revived after two days (2000 years) and restored on the 3rd day.

It's been 2014 years since the birth of Christ. It's been 1983 since the death of Christ. It's been 1944 since the start of the desolation of Israel.

Given that there is at least 3 1/2 years left, the restoration of Israel on the 3rd day is anywhere from 0 to 15 years from now. Personally, I'd say that Israel was abandoned when Christ was murdered.

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I view the Book of Revelation chapters 6-22, to be yet future. To those who agree with me that the Book of Revelation 6-22 are yet future...

1. ..to see a universal, one-world political-economic-military order.
2. ..to see a charismatic leader of such a system who commands the universal respect and adoration of the lost
3. ..to see universal implementation of a tatoo or stamp or other identification marker needed for buying and selling
4. ..to see a worldwide martyrdom of the followers of Christ
5. ..to see worldwide Christendom enforce the will of that state
6. ..to see worldwide Christendom turn in to the state "heretics" who trust Jesus but do not tow the Church's line

I would assert we all could live to see each and every one of the above propositions without the four horsemen of the Apocalypse having begun their run.

For several years, I have been slowly coming to the conclusion that the world in which the prophecies of the Apocalypse are to be fulfilled will be VERRRRY different from the one in which we now live.

I am arriving at the conclusion that the world to come may continue for quite some time and our generation may be the transitional one to prepare the world of that time.
I pretty much agree with many of these, but, I believe that we are that generation that will see these things. I think that the generational time clock started when Israel became a nation in 1948..62 years ago. From what I have read, a "biblical" generation is 70 years. Jesus stated in Matt 24:34 that this generation shall not pass till all these things be fulfilled. In other words, the generation who sees all of these things won't pass, it will come to the full end of the generation. If 70 years are true, eight years isn't long.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Paul makes it clear that the church will be gone before the man of sin is revealed in 2 Thess 2.

Rev 6 and 7 make that clear as well.

Rev 12 makes it abundantly clear that the church is in heaven saying "woe to the earth, for the devil has gone down to you...". When the church is removed, the devil is cast down to the realm of the earth. THEN he begins his anti-christ nightmare which is part of the wrath of God...which the church is not appointed to suffer.

Isaiah 26:19-21 makes it clear too.

Matt 24 makes it clear that the tribulation came after the desolation of Israel. It says that the tribulation will be cut short AND THEN the false christs/false prophets/false miracles do their thing.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The only "removal" I see is when the Jews in Jesus are told to flee Jerusalem and Judea before God "spanks" their City and Temple :)

Luke 21:24 And they shall be falling to mouth of sword and they shall be being led captive into all the nations. And Jerusalem shall be being trodden by nations until which may be being filled times of nations.
[Reve 13:10]

Reve 13:10 If any to-captivity into captivity is going away. If any in sword to be killed, is binding him in sword to be killed.
Here is the endurance and the faith of the saints.
[Luke 21:24]

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The only "removal" I see is when the Jews in Jesus are told to flee Jerusalem and Judea before God "spanks" their City and Temple :)

Luke 21:24 And they shall be falling to mouth of sword and they shall be being led captive into all the nations. And Jerusalem shall be being trodden by nations until which may be being filled times of nations.
[Reve 13:10]

Reve 13:10 If any to-captivity into captivity is going away. If any in sword to be killed, is binding him in sword to be killed.
Here is the endurance and the faith of the saints.
[Luke 21:24]

And that happened in 66-70 AD, about 40 years after Christ prophecied it would happen in that generation.

He said after the desolation of Israel, THEN comes the tribulation. He said when the tribulation is cut short, THEN the false Christ/false prophet/false miracles happen.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
And that happened in 66-70 AD, about 40 years after Christ prophecied it would happen in that generation.

He said after the desolation of Israel, THEN comes the tribulation. He said when the tribulation is cut short, THEN the false Christ/false prophet/false miracles happen.
I view that as the same event showing in Revelation or my faith and the faith of the Jews are in vain
If I am not mistaken, even the Amills view it that way, or else how can they view themselves in the Millenium now......Next? :)

Luke 19:44 and they shall be leveling/edafiousin <1474> (5692) Thee and the offspring of Thee in Thee. And not they shall be leaving stone upon stone in Thee stead which not thou knew the time of the visitation of Thee.

Reve 14:8 And another Messenger, second-one follows saying "She falls, She falls, Babylon the Great, the out of the wine of the fury of the fornication of her she has given to drink all the nations". [Jeremiah 51:8]

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Paul makes it clear that the church will be gone before the man of sin is revealed in 2 Thess 2.
Who is he going to be revealed to Jen? The lost world? It has to be the church where it would matter. You can try to "escape" all you want to, but it isn't going to happen lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Who is he going to be revealed to Jen? The lost world? It has to be the church where it would matter. You can try to "escape" all you want to, but it isn't going to happen lol.

Yes, Nana. When it says the "man of sin will be revealed", it means the man of sin is unveiled, discovered, divulged, shown.

2Th 2:1Now, brothers, concerning the coming of our Lord Yeshua the Messiah, and our gathering together to him, we ask you

2Th 2:2not to be quickly shaken in your mind, nor yet be troubled, either by spirit, or by word, or by letter as from us, saying that the day of Messiah had come.

2Th 2:3Let no one deceive you in any way. For it will not be, unless the departure comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of destruction,
2Th 2:4he who opposes and exalts himself against all that is called God or that is worshiped; so that he sits as God in the temple of God, setting himself up as God.
2Th 2:5Don't you remember that, when I was still with you, I told you these things?
2Th 2:6Now you know what is restraining him, to the end that he may be revealed in his own season.

2Th 2:7For the mystery of lawlessness already works. Only there is one who restrains now, until he is taken out of the way.

2Th 2:8Then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will kill with the breath of his mouth, and bring to nothing by the brightness of his coming;

Only those born of the Spirit will be caught up. There are a lot of people who claim Christianity but are not born of the Spirit.

Jhn 3:3Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Jhn 3:7Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

And yes, the removal/departure of the church DEFINITELY preceeds the revelation of the man of sin/anti-christ. SO MANY Biblical passages explain this: Matt 24, 2 Thess 2, Rev 6, 7, Rev 12...and so many more.

Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, [ye] heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
*snip*
Yes, Nana. When it says the "man of sin will be revealed", it means the man of sin is unveiled, discovered, divulged, shown.
If you can identify this "rich-man" in Luke 16, it will reveal who the "anti-christ/MoS" is symbolizing ;) :wave:

Lazarus and the Rich Man - Here a little, there a little - Commentary

Luke 16:19 " There was a certain rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and fared sumptuously every day.

http://www.christianforums.com/t7460817/
Matthew 22 and the "Man" not clothed for wedding feast

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you can identify this "rich-man" in Luke 16, it will reveal who the "anti-christ/MoS" is symbolizing ;) :wave:

Lazarus and the Rich Man - Here a little, there a little - Commentary

Luke 16:19 " There was a certain rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and fared sumptuously every day.

http://www.christianforums.com/t7460817/
Matthew 22 and the "Man" not clothed for wedding feast

I disagree with that commentary. They don't have ALL the information and are blind to the facts.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I disagree with that commentary. They don't have ALL the information and are blind to the facts.
So were these characters, which are the ones that person is referring to in that commentary and of the audience Jesus was speaking to in that Jewish covenantle parable [and which I agree with him] ;)

John 9:41 Jesus said to them "if blind ye were, not ever ye had sin.
Yet now ye are saying that 'we are seeing', the sin of ye is remaining".

Reve 3:17 That thou are saying that Rich I am, and I have become rich and not yet one need I am having. And not are aware that thou are the weight-calloused and forlorn and poor and Blind and naked.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.