peadar1987

Mar 22, 2009
I'm a Dub, but I live in Scotland now
✟1,446.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I got given out to by my boss once for being hugged by a child! (I'm a watersports instructor). What are you supposed to do if an irresistably cute 10 year old kid comes up and hugs you?! Damn paedophiles ruining everything for everyone!

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I got given out to by my boss once for being hugged by a child! (I'm a watersports instructor). What are you supposed to do if an irresistably cute 10 year old kid comes up and hugs you?! Damn paedophiles ruining everything for everyone!
I was at the beach with my God child's family. Her father was taking photos of her on the beach, as you do, and I thought it was fairly obvious he had a fairly reasonable reason for taking the photos... but not only were there several disapproving looks, but one woman actually confronted him about it, quite forcefully, and seemed unconvinced that merely being her parent was sufficient reason to be taking photos of the little girl.

Go figure.

Upvote 0

AlabamaStreetPreacher

Seeking the Lord's Way
Jul 23, 2009
Huntsville, AL
Visit site
✟15,468.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I was at the beach with my God child's family. Her father was taking photos of her on the beach, as you do, and I thought it was fairly obvious he had a fairly reasonable reason for taking the photos... but not only were there several disapproving looks, but one woman actually confronted him about it, quite forcefully, and seemed unconvinced that merely being her parent was sufficient reason to be taking photos of the little girl.

Go figure.

Yikes! People are really going overboard nowadays...

Upvote 0