goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
You CANNOT be responsible for your "sins" ....

God created a negative "scapegoat" and an "anti" family of evil spirits to be "teaching tools". They are part of his program that uses "non-living, android anti-spirits" to educate us in the VALUE of God's ways better known as "GOOD". God's design is FIXED. It cannot "change" because you did not know this and YOU want to "take responsibility" for your sins.

1 John 3:8. He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 9. Whosoever is born of God (all men are born of and by God) doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

This is the modus of sin designed specifically for the training field of hell called the earth.

Evil resource, Satans

Secrets of Enoch 26 1 And I summoned the very lowest a second time, and said: 'Let Archas come forth hard,' and he came forth hard from the invisible. And Archas came forth, hard, heavy, and very red. 2 And I said: 'Be opened, Archas, and let there be born from thee,' and he came undone, an age came forth, very great and very dark, bearing 3 the creation of all lower things, and I saw that it was good and said to him: 'Go thou down below, and make thyself firm, and be for a foundation for the lower things,' and it happened and he went down and fixed himself, and became the foundation for the lower things, and below the darkness there is nothing else.

27:1 And I commanded that there should be taken 2 from light and darkness, and I said: 'Be thick,' and it became thus, and I spread it out with the light, and it became water, and I spread it out over the darkness, 3 below the light, and then I made firm the waters, that is to say the bottomless, and I made foundation of light around the water, and created seven circles from inside, and imaged it (sc. the water) like crystal wet and dry, that is to say like glass, and the circumcession of the waters and the other elements, and I showed each one of them its road, and the seven stars each one of them in its 4 heaven, that they go thus, and I saw that it was good. And I separated between light and between dark, that is to say in the midst of the water hither and thither, and I said to the light, that it should be the day, and to the darkness, that it should be the night, and there was evening and there was morning the first day.

All Sin has a FIXED ORIGIN, the devil

A. From the atonement precepts in the Law of Moses"

Leviticus 16:20. And when he hath made an end of reconciling the holy place, and the tabernacle of the congregation, and the altar, he shall bring the live goat: 21. And Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wilderness: 22. And the goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land not inhabited: and he shall let go the goat in the wilderness.

B. What God told Enoch

Enoch 10:8 Watchers have disclosed and have taught their sons. And the whole earth has been corrupted 9 through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin.' And to Gabriel said the Lord: 'Proceed against the *******s and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy the children of fornication and the children of the Watchers from amongst men:

C. Paul's special "talent of light"

Romans 7:14. For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. 15. For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. 16. If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. 17. Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 18. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. 19. For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. 20. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in 21. I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. 22. For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: 23. But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

Paul was a true priest of the Most High God and Father taught him the FIXED PARAMETERS HE DESIGNED for this world. "Sin" is demons work, and devils' responsibility as the source of all that is directly opposite of God and His nature. Father rules by His thought every event happening in this world. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED to take "responsibility" for what you cannot do. You are "holy seed" and devils are "wicked seed". They make "sin" and they alone are "responsible" for it. They have convinced men that "it is honorable for men to blame themselves" for agreeing to do sinful works THEY SUGGEST, but that tactic is OVER RULED by the Supreme Judge and the Heavenly Court! Human confessions for sin are "out of order"! Jesus told you, "He that commits sin is of the devil" and that wording by no means conflicts with 1 John 3:8-9. Here is what God told Cain and it fits well in this discussion:

D. The Supreme Judge to Cain

Genesis 4:5-7, New English Bible

"The Lord received Abel and his gift with favor; But Cain and his gift the Lord did not receive. Cain was very angry and his face fell. Then the Lord said to Cain, Why are you so angry and cast down? If you do well you are accepted; if not SIN IS A DEMON crouching at the door. It shall be eager for you, and you will be mastered by it". A distinct difference is made between (a) the demon, SIN, and (b) the person mastered by it.

YOU cannot "take responsibility" for what is not in your power to do! DEVILS are the source and origin of all sin on the teaching stage called the earth! God created this place for that purpose and so it is!

Isaiah 45:5. I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: 6. That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else. 7. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things!

Ecclesiastes 1:13. And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.

Romans 8:18. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20. For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21. Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22. For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

John,

GOOD NEWS, Inc. :groupray::holy::liturgy:

Reactions: Evee

Freodin

Devout believer in a theologically different God
Mar 9, 2002
Germany, Bavaria, Middle Franconia
Visit site
✟250,264.00
Faith
Atheist
Evee said:
Well actually we are responsible...The reason is if we were the couple in the Garden we would have done the very same thing.
We would have disobeyed also.
We are guilty as sin!
Guilty by proxy!

While I disagree with the OP (as far as I did understand it), I have to disagree with you as well.

You are responsible... for everything you do.

But you are not responsible for everything you would have done. You cannot be guilty of something you never did.

Upvote 0

Evee

May 1, 2002
USA
Visit site
✟11,098.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Freodin said:
While I disagree with the OP (as far as I did understand it), I have to disagree with you as well.

You are responsible... for everything you do.

But you are not responsible for everything you would have done. You cannot be guilty of something you never did.
Hi Freodin, My thoughts was that God knew in advance what we were to do, So I believe for things to be justified, we have to in this case take responsibility of what we would have done.
I agree with you that few will agree with me.

Upvote 0

Danhalen

Healing
Feb 13, 2005
Ohio
✟18,099.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Evee said:
Hi Freodin, My thoughts was that God knew in advance what we were to do, So I believe for things to be justified, we have to in this case take responsibility of what we would have done.
By this logic, I am guilty of doing nothing. If, for every choice we make, we are also guilty of doing what we may have done, then we are guilty of doing the correct thing when the wrong thing was done. If I actually did the wrong thing, I have done nothing (since I am also guilty of doing the right thing).

Upvote 0

Evee

May 1, 2002
USA
Visit site
✟11,098.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Danhalen said:
By this logic, I am guilty of doing nothing. If, for every choice we make, we are also guilty of doing what we may have done, then we are guilty of doing the correct thing when the wrong thing was done. If I actually did the wrong thing, I have done nothing (since I am also guilty of doing the right thing).
You just tied my brain in an extra tight knot. Lol

Upvote 0

Soul Searcher

The kingdom is within
Apr 27, 2005
West Virginia
✟39,544.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Evee said:
Yeah me too it is much easier than blaming someone else.

Me too, We do have the power to choose what we do in any given situtation and when we make a choice we need to hold ourselves accountable for our own actions.

When we start blaming others for our own actions is when we feel free to do anything no matter who it hurts.

Reactions: Evee
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Freodin

Devout believer in a theologically different God
Mar 9, 2002
Germany, Bavaria, Middle Franconia
Visit site
✟250,264.00
Faith
Atheist
Evee said:

Did you ever read Phillip K. Dicks "Minority Report"?

Upvote 0

bloodofthelamb12

...i'm just trying to stay afloat...
Jan 29, 2004
Ft Hood, TX
✟716.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
:confused: What on EARTH are you talking about? If men are not responsible for their sins, then what are we supposed to make of Isaiah 59? If we were not responsible for our transgressions, then God would surely not hold them against us.

"Behold, Jehovah's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: but your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, so that he will not hear. For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue muttereth wickedness. None sueth in righteousness, and none pleadeth in truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth iniquity." (Isaiah 59:1-4)

You are right, in that all sin comes from the devil. But the truth of your words ends there, for Scripture teaches us that it is not only sin that is of the devil, but he that sins, as well.

"My little children, let no man lead you astray: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous: he that doeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. To this end was the Son of God manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil." (1 John 3:7-8)

By denying that you are responsible for our your transgressions, you deny that the transgressions themselves are present in your life. And John speaks quite clearly of any such notion.

"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us." (1 John 1:8-10)

Sir, you have quite clearly misunderstood the meaning of the Scriptures' words on sin. You are right in identifying Satan as the source of sin; but you lose your way by saying we are not responsible for our own sins. He who knowingly sins makes Himself a worshipper of the devil. For just as works of loving-kindness glorify the Christ, acts of wanton sin exalt the devil; and he that willingly glorifies Satan is very much responsible for his doing so, regardless what the apocrophal books may say of the matter.

confusedly signed,
Caleb

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Evee

May 1, 2002
USA
Visit site
✟11,098.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
michabo said:
What about a doctrine which teaches people that they are responsible for the actions of their parents, their parents' parents, and so on through the generations?
Never heard of that one, although we do learn from our parents and we carry on some of the same traits as our parents grandparents.

Upvote 0

Evee

May 1, 2002
USA
Visit site
✟11,098.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
goodnewsinc says...
The Lord received Abel and his gift with favor; But Cain and his gift the Lord did not receive. Cain was very angry and his face fell. Then the Lord said to Cain, Why are you so angry and cast down? If you do well you are accepted; if not SIN IS A DEMON crouching at the door. It shall be eager for you, and you will be mastered by it". A distinct difference is made between (a) the demon, SIN, and (b) the person mastered by it.

Well this is foreign stuff to me!
Why would God hate sin and be mad at us for something that wasn't our fault?
Why would there have been a flood.
Why did he warn the city of Ninevah of their sins?
So on and so on.

Upvote 0

michabo

reason, evidence
Nov 11, 2003
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
✟14,055.00
Faith
Atheist
Evee said:
Never heard of that one, although we do learn from our parents and we carry on some of the same traits as our parents grandparents.
"for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me"

"visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation"

Or, the biggie:

"A [child born out of wedlock] shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD."

Upvote 0

Evee

May 1, 2002
USA
Visit site
✟11,098.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
michabo said:
"for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me"

"visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation"

Or, the biggie:

"A [child born out of wedlock] shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD."

Hmm thanks very interesting, but I don't understand that.
Hopefully someone will come to my rescue.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.