Mar 10, 2011
✟17,212.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
RimRam, not sure what you are trying to say....history does show us many killed in the name of Christ...BUT...those that did kill in his name did not know better, they did not have bibles, they could not read...they were under the dictatorship of kingdoms, the "church" became politics, they were not true Christians..

Jesus warns us, if we follow Him, we will be HATED. We fight back with the love of the Gospel. Jesus and the apostles would flee the area if they thought they would be killed, never did they take up arms (weapons) stay and fight.

When the apostle were told to stop evangelizing did they listen..NO...they would share the love of God unto death...remember Stephen?

Acts 7
59 As they stoned him, Stephen prayed, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” 60 He fell to his knees, shouting, “Lord, don’t charge them with this sin!” And with that, he died
------

as for self defense, I have bee attacked, not for my faith, but abducted, I fought back, and hurt my abductor, I believed the Holy Spirit told me to,...

Upvote 0