Opposed to Untruth.
Apr 26, 2010
New Zealand
✟7,997.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Heavenly Father, we know of your recent calling upon GraceAnn2's life, that she has discovered the reality of putting her faith in you and we now witness first hand that her faith is being tested without delay. We pray for your healing hand upon the matter, for we know you made all things as they are, and in you everything consists. Lord we pray for the Holy Spirit to minister to our sister as she battles with thoughts and accusations from the enemy trying to have her believe that you have abandoned her, but we know Lord that you are our comforter and we ask for your comforting power to be upon her. We ask that you'll raise around her the support she needs to see the matter from the perspective of a saint, that surviving hardships helps us to increase our patience. Lord we pray all these things in the blessed name of your son Jesus the Christ, and because we are one in the Spirit we all agree and say amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

God's Word

Feb 18, 2011
In this world, but not of it.
✟3,181.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
djsterf said:
If she made it through, praise God & she can enjoy her new relationship with Jesus. If not, what a timely commitment. Ug, I hope she made it through, though.

No updates, but I've been thinking exactly the same thing.

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
(Bump) Still praying, anyone at all have any updates?

If she made it through, praise God & she can enjoy her new relationship with Jesus. If not, what a timely commitment. Ug, I hope she made it through, though.
:amen: :crossrc:

Upvote 0