yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Seems like a lot of confusion would be cleared up if folk would see that in the Word there is an unseen realm and a seen realm, and that in the unseen realm, there is a created heaven which is not the "heaven of heavens" but which is the realm Adam died to, as "Adam, son of God", which the Last Adam has come as Kinsman to redeem us back for.

Heaven is coming "down" to earth, to be made 'one' with it, in the regeneration, but earth has been cut off from heaven since the fall, and we who are regenrated in His Spirit are now "seated with Christ", above the "strongholds", which have strongholds only in the first 'heaven' which has to do with this earth, before the ascension of we sons of God made perfect in our New Man bodies, but which He gives us authority to bring down, in His name, at this time.
Jesus came, preaching the kingdom of heaven was nigh -and it is, for in His name we have authority to take the authority lost at the fall, back.

Mat 11:11
Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.Mat 11:12
And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].
2Cr 10:3
For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:(For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds...

The exceedingly high mountain which the devil took Jesus to, when he showed Jesus all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time, is beneath the Holy Hill of Mount Zion, above, where Jesus is now enthoned as Firstborn of this earth, and is one of those "mountains in high places", a stronghold, which is beneath the name of Jesus, now, where He is seated, and which we can war against, in His name and bring down by His power in the lives of individuals.
Intercessory prayer is a gift of God which He gives us to intercede, for men to be delivered in His name, in this present age; but at His return, those mountains -and hills- will melt like wax before Him.

These are the seven mountains on which the 'mystery babylon' sits, they are not in the realm of the natural, but in the realm of the strongholds above, and which will melt like wax before Him at His return, but which we can take by force -since the days of John the Baptist, delivering souls from the strongholds they have over their lives.

When the Church prays in unity of Spirit, in Christ, strongholds come down.

The Messiah's Triumph and Kingdom
(Acts 4:23-31)
Why do the nations rage,
And the people plot a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves,
And the rulers take counsel together,
Against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying,
3 "Let us break Their bonds in pieces
And cast away Their cords from us."

4 He who sits in the heavens shall laugh;
The Lord shall hold them in derision.
5 Then He shall speak to them in His wrath,
And distress them in His deep displeasure:
6 "Yet I have set My King
On My holy hill of Zion."

7 "I will declare the decree:
The Lord has said to Me,
'You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.
8 Ask of Me, and I will give You
The nations for Your inheritance,
And the ends of the earth for Your possession.
9 You shall *break them with a rod of iron;
You shall dash them to pieces like a potter's vessel.'"

10 Now therefore, be wise, O kings;
Be instructed, you judges of the earth.
11 Serve the Lord with fear,
And rejoice with trembling.
12 *Kiss the Son, lest *He be angry,
And you perish in the way,
When His wrath is kindled but a little.
Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him.

Eph 1:18-23;

The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,And what [is] the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set [him] at his own right hand in the heavenly [places],
Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

And hath put all [things] under his feet, and gave him [to be] the head over all [things] to the church,...Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Do you know the Way to Zion?

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Gal 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Hbr 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

There's something very strange about the plan to take over the earth which was given to the sons of Adam, in that there has been a rebellion from the beginning by rebel angels, led by satan, a fallen Cherub, to take "His Holy Hill", and make a name for himself and fill the earth with that name -that's why we all speak thousands of different languages, from that rebellion, for Nimrod & co did not say "let's make a tower whose "top to heaven' and a name for ourselves, lest we be scattered abroad on the face of the earth"; but Nimrod & co said let us make a tower whose top to heaven and let us make a name for ourselves -to scatter it abroad on the face of the earth.

"The beginning of his kingdom was Babylon", and that mystery Babylon is his co's invention -with the help of the fallen rebel angels who also, after the flood, came in to the daughters born in Adam*** [Hebrew says Adam's daughters Genesis 6].

But God has taken from the Gentiles a man [Abraham] to make a name for Himself [Israel -opposed to Adam, the fallen] , to fill the earth with human sons of God, from the seed of Adam, adopted into Christ, for which purpose He made this earth in the beginning, when He gave it to Adam and Ben-Adam.

{Deu 4:48 From Aroer, which [is] by the bank of the river Arnon, even unto mount Sion, which [is] Hermon,]

When Jesus ascended, He led captivity captive, and all the righteous who waited in Sheol, below, for His Day, ascended with Him to "heavenly Mount Zion.

Hbr 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

Heavenly Zion is coming down to earth, and the earth will be filled with sons of God in Christ, which is the "One New Man" [the inheritance of Adam is bought back and will be restored to the seed He raises up in "His New Man name]", and the Father will dwell in them, as His temple, which was His plan from the beginning.

Earthly Zion, below, was made to be a 'shadow', a pattern, of the heavenly realm, and will fulfill that destiny in the millennial reign, as it was meant to be, to fill up Zion above with the sons the Father seeks -to gather for the last harvest of earth in the end.

We who are redeemed have citizenship in Zion above, where Jesus sits above all and we in Spirit are seated with Him there and can take authority in His name over all that is beneath Him -in that spiritual realm.

And Zion above is coming to earth below, when the Son of Man/Son of God regenerates the heavens and the earth and the Father's glory fills the Sons and the earth is filled with that glory and death is ended forever.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When Jesus, the promised Messiah who was to come, came in flesh as the Son of Man He said "the Law and the Prophets were until John, since then, the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and the violent take it by force".
The realm of the spirit over this earth which Adam died to as son of God, is also called heaven, and is a low heaven, beneath the high and higher heavens.

Jesus said, about the realm of 'the spirit' over earth;
Mat 18:18
Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Then He also said, after His resurrection:
Mat 28:18
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
As a risen Son of Man, He is now in authroity of all Adam lost, and He is ascended high above the heavens, above every name that is named, and He gives us His power, in His name, to move with His authority in the realm of 'heaven' -of this earth.

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.

We who are "His Church" [by being added by the Spirit of adoption] have authority over the principalities and powers which have been conquered by Him, but which He has not removed from their thrones, yet -but will at His coming, when the 'mountains melt like wax" before Him: meantime, we who are seated with Him in the heavenlies, high above every name that is named, can know His will by His spirit -and bind on earth, the wicked spiritual bondages in lives of others, which is from those wicked in 'high places', a realm of spirit beneath the highest heaven, but over this earth -which Adam lost and Jesus has ransomed [and will return to all who are born again in Him, in the regeneration], and those things will be bound in heaven -not the heaven of the Holy of Holies, but the spirit realm over this earth which is now beneath the Ascended Son of Man who is Firstborn of earth, and the glorified King of earth.

Heaven is in 'layers', and there is a 'heaven' of spirit, which Adam lost authority over as son of God, which is the spiritual realm connected to this earth's creation, but which the Son of Man who was to come has ransomed back, and given His spiritual 'seed' -sons born in His Spirit- authority to bind, in His name, those strongholds of darkness.

He did not come the first time to "melt the mountains like wax"; rather, He made an open show of those principalities and powers, rulers of darkness, who sit in high places in spiritual wickedness. And those "mountains" remain until His return, but we who are His have been given aithroity to bind on earth the strongholds on high, and bring them down.

That this is not speaking of earthly kings is clear, but of the power behind the deeds done by men in league with the wicked -which is a good reason for we Believers to pray for all kings and rulers of our nations, men, all in authority over the realm of flesh,
that they may not be 'under' those 'wicked', and so that we may lead peaceable and godly lives on this earth, and be free to be salt and light while we are here.

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:2Cr 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds...
Eph 6:10¶Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.Eph 6:11
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.Eph 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].Eph 6:13
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.Eph 6:14
Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;Eph 6:15
And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;Eph 6:16
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.Eph 6:17
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:Eph 6:18
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.