• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I haven't cut going on 8 weeks in four days!!! I am so excited!!! God has really given me the strength to conquer this!!! It isn't easy. Just today I had another urge but I have learned to feed my Godly spirit inside of me and my faith has improved because of it!!! The red marker helps to. ^_^ Well, it has been a long road, but I am recovering from it. :clap: It really puts meaning into Philippians 4:13.

inHisgripkim

You Are The Salt And Light Of The World
Apr 5, 2006
Arizona
✟10,962.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
lily00 said:
I haven't cut going on 8 weeks in four days!!! I am so excited!!! God has really given me the strength to conquer this!!! It isn't easy. Just today I had another urge but I have learned to feed my Godly spirit inside of me and my faith has improved because of it!!! The red marker helps to. ^_^ Well, it has been a long road, but I am recovering from it. :clap: It really puts meaning into Philippians 4:13.
Awesome news. You go girl! Keep up the fight in Christ. Praying for continued progress, okay? lol

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lily00, I am so proud of you. Your post shows you have found new strength, You are on your way to being a new and completed person in Jesus. One day the world will know your name.

I pray for you constantly and God loves you so much. May He make your path more clear each brand new day.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.