Gig Harbor WA
✟8,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm all happy, have been since last night because one of my closest (I love her with all my heart close, do anything for close) friends who is a non believer announced that she wants to go to church with me this Sunday. I said "Are you serious? Really?" and she kept affirming. Sooo......yes she could change her mind. She is definately not the type to flake out though. I will be okay if she tells me she changed her mind, although secretly disappointed:cry:.

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

FG21

Jan 15, 2009
Gig Harbor WA
✟8,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well, she didn't show up. And I know I should have been better prepared. I cried. A lot. During service, after,the whole time.

AND. I went and hung out with her tonight after work. She apologized (again) and I made it sound like "oh anytime you want to stop by church" I was very light sounding. She's my friend, I love her!

I will just keep praying for her and letting her know the invitation is always there.

Sigh. This is hard.

Upvote 0
S

StarryEyes

Well, she didn't show up. And I know I should have been better prepared. I cried. A lot. During service, after,the whole time.

AND. I went and hung out with her tonight after work. She apologized (again) and I made it sound like "oh anytime you want to stop by church" I was very light sounding. She's my friend, I love her!

I will just keep praying for her and letting her know the invitation is always there.

Sigh. This is hard.
I see this is an old thread, I hope she's gone to church with you (and got saved!)!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums