• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Yes iknow it is guy advice

Mr.Cheese

Legend
Apr 14, 2002
✟21,948.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For the sake of your sanity...
If he digs you, he needs to break up with the girl and be all about you.
If he sweet talks you but still keeps this girl he's going out with (which sounds like the case), walk away and find another guy. Either he can't make up his mind, or he's playing with both of you.
Dont' put up with that for a second. Remember, talk is cheap.

Upvote 0

Mr.Cheese

Legend
Apr 14, 2002
✟21,948.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Basically, with what you told us, it seems like this guy is a waste of time as far as dating goes. You're both pretty young so you're probably going to find that most guys are a waste of time as far as dating goes.
Just because you like this guy and want to be with him doesn't make being with him a good idea. That's about all I can say.
If you're friends, I'd leave it like it is. If that's weird to do, the move on.

Don't just listen for reasons to trust someone, see reasons. Remember, talk is cheap.

Upvote 0

lil_god_lova

<b><font color="#0900ff">God chaser!!</font></b>
Oct 28, 2002
✟8,631.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ok i'll explain the other side of the problem that i didin't have time to explain before. this guy is very trustworthy and is there for me no matter wat. I was ready to kill myself a while ago and he stuck thoruhg it when i lost all my otherfriends. He told an adult i trusted too so i could get help. He's not spent time wif his girl so he can cheer me up and even after everything that happened between us he proved loyal and trustworthy by telling charan about absolutely everything and then ending everything wif me. it was only brunbg up this time coz charan has expresseed feelings for him and never listenes to how he feels...

but i'm proving everyone wrong about things so don't worry

Upvote 0
He is lying to you when he is with you and he is lying to the other girl when he is with her.

Do you want a life with someone you can't trust?

At age 16 you have lived less than 20% of your normal life. Have fun, Love God, and enjoy each day. You can get serious when you find someone that is worth you.

Upvote 0