Massachusetts
✟586,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It seems that with instructors I have not trusted them enough to communicate with them. So, if I hold back something, because I do not trust the person . . . the problem is much more than if I lied or not, or if the failure has hurt anyone or not.

And in case you do not trust the instructor, why not? Possibly, we need to trust the person, or it could be the person really is not trustworthy and so God does not have us trust the person.

Upvote 0

jacks

Er Victus
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2010
Northwest US
✟675,511.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not real clear on the situation, but in general a few thoughts.
First is there some way it could come back that you messed up and didn't admit it; then tell. Also if your conscious bothers you about it more than the slight embarrassment of admitting you were wrong does; then also tell. If it really is just an inconsequential thing that truly isn't important, then no real reason to tell.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Possibly you have gotten to know them so you could tell if it would matter to them, and how they would want to handle it if they knew. And if they would let it go, let it go.

And if it won't impact anything at this time, just leave it behind. And do better.

But may be it is something that they could have helped you not to do. Perhaps you need more practice or experience. In this case, talk to them about how you need their help to do better.

Upvote 0