• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

Yellow stone with Kevin Costner

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟391,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
There's a western on HBO, i believe with Kevin that is going to be playing on cbs starting after 60 minutes tonight. I don't remember the name. It sounds like it will be a regular on cbs after being played out on HBO. I know men like westerns so...i might watch it cuz i like kevin

• Informative
Reactions: tturt

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟391,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You're darn tooting, lol. Trying to sound American! Kevin Costner is one of my favourite actors - he's so versatile, he can turn his hand to just about any role. You probably know that actors often carry out extensive research of the role or character they are playing. I know some Hollywood stars and producers have their own ranch. From previous roles Kevin has played, I'm guessing he is - or at least dreams of being - a real cowboy, probably part-time. But maybe it's a case of you're either a cowboy or you ain't. There ain't no part-time in this business, son. Lol
Lol, big fan. Have you seen most of his movies? Mr brooks? Creepy

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,071,245.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I'll have to ask at the Palace if they could send one over to appear in future episodes - running alongside, not actually in the saddle.

They did ask but the fee was too much! Much more than they paid Costner!

Reactions: DerbyHist2
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟391,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'll have to ask at the Palace if they could send one over to appear in future episodes - running alongside, not actually in the saddle.
Corgis too girly girls. It's a manly show:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟391,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Just out of curiosity, do you like Elvis Presley, returntosender?

I have some distant relatives living in America, in the good old U S of A. My Danish grandmother told me many years ago of how her aunt emigrated to America in the 19th Century - I'm guessing mid- to late- 19th Century. I know that in Migration there Push factors and Pull factors but I would be speculating as to why she left Denmark. I don't even know her Christian name, but I know where to begin to look if I ever wanted to trace her. I know she ran a saloon in Missouri. I saw a 19th Century painting of a woman with her husband and family preparing to embark upon their journey to the New World and found it fascinating.
Elvis is the king and always will be!

Reactions: DerbyHist2
Upvote 0