Yeah this is the day I look forward to..

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Psalm 27:4:4 One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.

To dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life.
When all the Universe becomes His again, it will be His House. That is where I want to dwell.

To behold the beauty of the Lord
When I look out at all that the Lord has created, think about all that was before the Flood, and all that will be when He re-creates heaven and earth, the beauty will be with out blemish, beautiful beyond words, and I will stand in awe.

To inquire in his temple.

This is the meeting place every Sabbath, a joyous time of reflection, worship, and learning at His feet. It will be wonderful to learn the truth without any taint or hint of beguilement. I so look forward to that moment.

What scripture delights your soul and why.

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Psalm 27:4:4 One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.

When all the Universe becomes His again, it will be His House. That is where I want to dwell.

When I look out at all that the Lord has created, think about all that was before the Flood, and all that will be when He re-creates heaven and earth, the beauty will be with out blemish, beautiful beyond words, and I will stand in awe.

This is the meeting place every Sabbath, a joyous time of reflection, worship, and learning at His feet. It will be wonderful to learn the truth without any taint or hint of beguilement. I so look forward to that moment.

That will be a great day.

Upvote 0

LookuntoYeshua

ציאקאק
Dec 9, 2018
United States
✟54,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Thank you for the opportunity provided in this way, for those of us who ache to be able to post something worthy in this forum, someday, after much learning.

When I was younger in spiritual years, to which in true measure with some on this forum, I am still a youngin’; Psalm 27 became a sincere prayer in increments over the years.

I first deeply desired to ‘dwell’, to be with Him all the days of my life, wherever whatever house that meant, so I asked in faith, believing.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

If any man serve me, he must follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

He saith unto them, Come and see. They came and saw where He dwelt, and abode with him that day: for it was about the tenth hour.

I desired to behold Him when this prayer fell into my hands:

“Show me Thy face—one transient gleam of loveliness Divine,
And I shall never think or dream of other love save Thine:
All lesser light will darken quite, all lower glories wane,
The beautiful of earth will scarce seem beautiful again.”

But fast forward to the present, where He has shown me the glory and beauty of earth and it's creatures, through a brother's heart'eyes that eclipsed everything in my previous state.

To inquire in His Temple, to enter the Presence of Truth—Holy God, to Whom all praise is due..
I stand in Awe of You.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Thank you for the opportunity provided in this way, for those of us who ache to be able to post something worthy in this forum, someday, after much learning.

When I was younger in spiritual years, to which in true measure with some on this forum, I am still a youngin’; Psalm 27 became a sincere prayer in increments over the years.

I first deeply desired to ‘dwell’, to be with Him all the days of my life, wherever whatever house that meant, so I asked in faith, believing.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

If any man serve me, he must follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

He saith unto them, Come and see. They came and saw where He dwelt, and abode with him that day: for it was about the tenth hour.

I desired to behold Him when this prayer fell into my hands:

“Show me Thy face—one transient gleam of loveliness Divine,
And I shall never think or dream of other love save Thine:
All lesser light will darken quite, all lower glories wane,
The beautiful of earth will scarce seem beautiful again.”

But fast forward to the present, where He has shown me the glory and beauty of earth and it's creatures, through a brother's heart'eyes that eclipsed everything in my previous state.

To inquire in His Temple, to enter the Presence of Truth—Holy God, to Whom all praise is due..
I stand in Awe of You.
Ahhh a kindred spirit in Him..

Upvote 0