yahuwah shammah...the new name of the future city built over jerusalem when messiah r

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yahuwah shammah means" God is there"...gods glory will return to the new build temple which by the way will be 10 miles north of the original site of old temple...and God will be Israel king again ...and they will teach the world of his love and peace

It's interesting to note that Jesus mentioned a time when people will say behold "he is there"...and then commanded to do not go after them.....he may have been referring to the time of the false messiah who errect the temple in Jerusalem and many false prophets will say of the temple behold he is there...yet Jesus warns that he will come again after these things take place first

Peace

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's because it is God. See the end of the Rev. Every "thing" in the new creation is going to be God, not a separate entity. That's the whole point. Christ is the temple, the light, etc.

I don't believe Ezekiel is referring to the end as in the end when God is with men spoken of in revelation....in the end of rev man will see God face to face...Jesus will reign 1000 years before this.. which has not happen yet ...not until his return...when he returns he will reign 1000 years ...after the 1000 Years .....New Jerusalem comes with God living in the city dwelling with men

Ezek speaks of that time during the millennium when Jesus has returned...and builds ezek temple and the spirit of the Lord returns ....it is prophecied that the glory of the Lord was to return to the temple....the glory was seen to depart from the temple before its destruction by Babylonians and it is promised to return when the temple of Ezekiel is erected by Jesus....that is why it will be called yahuwah shammah....the Lord's glory has returned to the temple built by Jesus 10 miles north of the old site

...in the days when new Jerusalem comes down from heaven ...there will be no temple....and God will be with man in person....and that city is called new Jerusalem....or new yahuwah shalom....which was built in heaven and comes down from heaven.....

But before all these things ...a false messiah comes first and will rebuild the temple and many will say the glory of the Lord has returned to the temple....believe it not....it will be a false messianic age....

First comes the false messianic age ...
Then the real one ...then ....after 1000 years ....New Jerusalem comes down from heaven

Timeline of events to come

1 Starting with a false messianic age
2 Then the coming of the man of sin ( last 7 years of man's dominion )
3 Then the return of Jesus ending that false era
4 The 1000 year reign
5 New Jerusalem comes down
6 God walks among men

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I know why you believe all that, because of 2P2P, but 2P2P is bogus. That's why the coming day of judgement in the NT never has any Judaic detail in it. You never hear the apostles talking about the end of time and going, oh but there is a ton of things supposed to happen in Israel first. Because they are not 2P2Pers.

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
2P2P told you that the future of Isaiah was 2014? Why did they do that? Why did they bypass the NT?

That is my point. 2P2P is "bypass theology." It bypasses the NT and bypasses how the NT uses the OT.

Maybe I've got ahead of things here: do you know what 2P2P is? Two programs, two peoples. That is what I'm saying is fundamentally mistaken. Its creators only do it because they don't track how the NT uses the OT. They just read the OT directly.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2P2P told you that the future of Isaiah was 2014? Why did they do that? Why did they bypass the NT?

That is my point. 2P2P is "bypass theology." It bypasses the NT and bypasses how the NT uses the OT.

Maybe I've got ahead of things here: do you know what 2P2P is? Two programs, two peoples. That is what I'm saying is fundamentally mistaken. Its creators only do it because they don't track how the NT uses the OT. They just read the OT directly.

Common sense tells you the last days has nothing to do with two people and two programs....it has to do with all people and all programs...

God is king of the earth ....always has been...man cannot just do what they want. .in any generation!!!.....in any era!!

Isaiah jer ezek and all the minor prophets speaks of this last day judgement of the earth.....not 2 people 2 programs

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
OK...I can work with that. Because NT eschatology is about 1st cent. Judea OR distant-future worldwide. There are many things concluded with Israel in the 1st century. That is with the state and physical descendancy. It's over with as a realm where God is working, or thought to be in Judaism. We are now back to what was there, as clarified by Paul, before Judaism voided or replaced the original promises (Gal 3:17), which were to be a clear echo of Gen 3:15.

So when the NT speaks of the distant judgement day of God, there are no Judaic particulars that matter: Rom 2, 8, I cor 15, Heb 9, Acts 17, 2 Tim 4, 2 Pet 3.

A caution, though, about "all programs." Not all religions I hope, although some retain a strong sense of a final day of judgement. There is only one program, the Gospel, and its believers as the one people of God, applicable and relevant to all mankind.

Glad to hear the praise of common sense. That is a good reason for not trying to navigate the Bible the way that 2P2P tries.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
OK...I can work with that. Because NT eschatology is about 1st cent. Judea OR distant-future worldwide. There are many things concluded with Israel in the 1st century. That is with the state and physical descendancy. It's over with as a realm where God is working, or thought to be in Judaism. We are now back to what was there, as clarified by Paul, before Judaism voided or replaced the original promises (Gal 3:17), which were to be a clear echo of Gen 3:15.

New testament eschatology has both.. near and distant prophetic utterances .

As for the land of Israel ...it is not over with as a realm where God will be working.....the old testament prophets still witness of this truth

So when the NT speaks of the distant judgement day of God, there are no Judaic particulars that matter: Rom 2, 8, I cor 15, Heb 9, Acts 17, 2 Tim 4, 2 Pet 3.

all I know is the prophets of old speak of things that must still take place in Jerusalem and surrounding cities....many things not yet taken place ...

A caution, though, about "all programs." Not all religions I hope, although some retain a strong sense of a final day of judgement. There is only one program, the Gospel, and its believers as the one people of God, applicable and relevant to all mankind.

Glad to hear the praise of common sense. That is a good reason for not trying to navigate the Bible the way that 2P2P tries.

Yes one religion in the end.....the gospel

What I believe it's happening in the last days is judgement upon Israel ....Israel Gaza Samaria edom Moab Babylon Assyria are all mentioned in the last days.... why?

Because in the last days those lands have shed much blood.....by war crimes...by religious conflicts...and when the false messiah comes ..even more blood is spilled..in the name of the law

Those lands will be repopulated and many will settle there in those war torn land and rebuild the cities....all will worship the law and judaism will be at its most sublime state...under a false messiah yet to come and his rebuild temple...all nations will flock to it ....

Because of this falsehood created by man...the final antichrist comes ....then Jesus returns and fulfills the prophecies written of him....how he will build Ezekiel temple and the glory of God will return to it....

It's painfully obvious that a false messiah and temple is built in the last days ....causing uneasiness in the earth which will accumulate to the last world war with Israel fleeing and God coming to her rescue.....though she fell away ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Danoh

Oct 11, 2011
✟40,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Yours is the "bypass theology" - in your confusion of The Mystery Paul preached [Romans - Philemon] with the Old Testament based Matthew - Early Acts, Hebrews - Revelation, just because Paul would at times quote, from the OT where the principle was either general in application, or was relevant to the interruption of those things the Mystery interrupted, as in 2 Thess., for example.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Pretty bad grammar, Danoh. Could you rewrite your state-quest-ment-ion? I have no idea what you are asserting.

Please address how futurism bypasses the use of the OT that is clearly practiced in the NT. I mean in exact examples rather than hyphenated sections (like Heb-Rev). an exact ex. would be Acts 13:47.

Upvote 0

Sadiegrl

Merging my Theology with Reality!!!
May 1, 2008
California
✟22,681.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm glad you brought this up. I've thought of this very much when reading through the Scriptures, I'd noticed this timeline that was spread across the prophets. Jesus came to complete the Scriptures and He has done so with almost every prophecy except those relating to the end times, when He returns.

Now I also remember that we are told that Israel will be victorious in their wars against the nations, but then how is a new temple built in Jerusalem if Israel is not overtaken? This is all very interesting to me. I see that you are pulling the names for the new city by the Hebrew words for God is here. At first I was like...how does he know this?? :) But I see that you are simply translating the words. Kinda cool.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm glad you brought this up. I've thought of this very much when reading through the Scriptures, I'd noticed this timeline that was spread across the prophets. Jesus came to complete the Scriptures and He has done so with almost every prophecy except those relating to the end times, when He returns.

Now I also remember that we are told that Israel will be victorious in their wars against the nations, but then how is a new temple built in Jerusalem if Israel is not overtaken? This is all very interesting to me. I see that you are pulling the names for the new city by the Hebrew words for God is here. At first I was like...how does he know this?? :) But I see that you are simply translating the words. Kinda cool.

To tell you the truth..I recently found out myself of the new name of the city that will be constructed by Jesus when he returns...:)

Israel will get the victory over the final antichrist but only a remnant will remain....had it not been for Jesus to return they would have been like Sodom and Gomorrah....but a remnant will be saved....

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It refers to the living temple of Eph 2B, that's how, and how cool!

Ezek temple is a future temple built in the land of Canaan...a new city will be built by Christ over the city that once was Jerusalem....

The living temples are us ...but ezek temple is an actual building

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The new Jerusalem never touches ground until the new earth, Rev 21.

Agree

The messianic age is the next age to come inter
when Jesus returns....he will establish that age...it will last 1000 years..the preterist doctrine eliminates this age entirely and say s we are in that age now....I disagree with them

The age after that is the new heaven new earth age..

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The return of Christ does not come until after the false messianic age

There will be a false messianic age with a false messiah ruling from Jerusalem and he has build his temple and all will be put under the law....

Because of this the wrath of God falls ....curses for breaking the laws of god....to shed blood in the name of the law.....reaping what they sowed

The world is heading for change where a false messianic age has rule over the entire earth ...and the law will reign supreme for a short season

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I mentioned the hovering Jerusalem because we now that is the present reality from Heb 12 and Gal 4. Therefore this age is the very long reign of Christ when it is above; it does not touch ground until after.

Christ has been reigning since his ascension. It is the task of the christian followers to proclaim that he is Lord, which was subversive in the days of Caesar.

Upvote 0

Sadiegrl

Merging my Theology with Reality!!!
May 1, 2008
California
✟22,681.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So this age that we live in now, is waiting expectantly for Christ to return and begin his 1000 year reign... But before that happens, the world will pool their resources...like a one world order kind of thing and establish a false messiah or the final antichrist who sits on the throne and desecrates God's rebuilt temple...correct?

To my understanding of the Bible, when Christ returns we rise up and meet Him in the sky as we all fly to the new Jerusalem...Christ brings the new city with Him right...it descends as He does. So then this is not the new Earth yet as Judgement has not happened. People are all given the final chance to believe in Christ since all nations now know that He is really King over everything...Zech 13 says that those who even still refuse to worship Him, will receive no rain, and their skin will rot off and they will turn and fight one another...(kinda sounds like zombies...)

Then after these 1000 years, the enemy will be released from the abyss and will gather his remaining followers to attempt an assault on Christ's kingdom, but they will fall in the valley whence Judgement begins. So is it after Judgement that the new Earth happens....this is where I get a bit confused, as isn't this Earth to be destroyed by fire, as the prophet Enoch saw it?

Upvote 0