cristianna

...dancing in the rain...
Aug 21, 2006
✟20,202.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Thanks everyone for your prayers..turns out I have a sinus infection and bronchitis. So, I am on antibiotics and a cough syrup at night so I can FINALLY get some rest!!!

Hooray for antibiotics! Praying for super quick healing!

Also, good sounding advice, are you related to super nanny?
Tabasco on the tongue would help clear your sinuses
No, but I was a witness to many avenues that didn't work. My parents were HORRIBLE. Let me tell you, when you hear the phrase "Abused children often bend over backwards to not pass that trait"... it's 100% true.

:D That is hysterical! So, Mama will you be trying tabasco sauce?

Please keep praying for my friends, their marriage is having more problems as I post, just when it looks like things are getting better, I get this message last night
"She just handed her wedding band back to me twice in one night. Says she doesn't believe in God anymore, and therefore she can't be my wife.
don't know what to do now. She's effectively asked me for a divorce two times in one night.
depressed. Trying to take emergency day off on Monday to get counseling ASAP.
Please pray... I have no idea what to do now."
And, also just got a text saying that she drove off in a huff.
Please pray for them, their marriage and that God would work and reveal Himself to them both in a fresh and awesome way, and rekindle their faith.
Oh how rough! Definitely praying.

I have no idea what is going on in the rest of the posts but i will prey for your friends and for the children having some problems...
Hi brink! And welcome!

Good afternoon everyone!

Upvote 0

wolfman544

Servant of the Secret Fire.
Dec 14, 2006
PA
Visit site
✟30,119.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

No, but I was a witness to many avenues that didn't work. My parents were HORRIBLE. Let me tell you, when you hear the phrase "Abused children often bend over backwards to not pass that trait"... it's 100% true.

Oh how rough! Definitely praying.

Hi brink! And welcome!

Good afternoon everyone!
ahh i c, though, it would be cool to be related to a celeb hehe.
thanks for your prayers

Thank you for your advice. I have been making Hunter apologize to Maddie and there seems to be less name calling flying around.
that's good to hear

Upvote 0

reverie_maiden

The Lord is my Shepherd
Apr 19, 2005
KY
✟17,097.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Reverie, why don't you tell us about your weekend?

Well on Friday and Saturday my husband and I put down new vinyl tiles on our bathroom floor. On Sunday church was decent but nothing too exciting happened. My husband and I went out to eat lunch with my in-laws and brother-in-law. Then we all went to the hospital to visit my husband's grandmother. She has been in the hospital for two months now trying to recover from pnemonia and a liver infection.

I do have a couple prayer requests if it isn't too much to ask.

I moved to be with my husband seven months ago. I am still struggling to find a job. I just feel like I am burden for my husband. It really tears me down. I feel like God just wants me to continue to be patient and a good job opportunity will come along, but I feel like my patience is gone.

My husband also just recently got a new job. He will be selling insurance to local businesses. He is taking his license test on Thursday. Please pray that he does well and can soon begin his training.

Upvote 0

Eldaah

Member of the WWJD Club
Jan 23, 2007
WV, USA
Visit site
✟9,398.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Please keep praying for my friends, their marriage is having more problems as I post, just when it looks like things are getting better, I get this message last night
"She just handed her wedding band back to me twice in one night. Says she doesn't believe in God anymore, and therefore she can't be my wife.
don't know what to do now. She's effectively asked me for a divorce two times in one night.
depressed. Trying to take emergency day off on Monday to get counseling ASAP.
Please pray... I have no idea what to do now."
And, also just got a text saying that she drove off in a huff.
Please pray for them, their marriage and that God would work and reveal Himself to them both in a fresh and awesome way, and rekindle their faith.

Wow, it sounds like a very, very difficult situation. Will try to remember to pray for them every time I pray. God can help them. :prayer:

Well on Friday and Saturday my husband and I put down new vinyl tiles on our bathroom floor. On Sunday church was decent but nothing too exciting happened. My husband and I went out to eat lunch with my in-laws and brother-in-law. Then we all went to the hospital to visit my husband's grandmother. She has been in the hospital for two months now trying to recover from pnemonia and a liver infection.

I moved to be with my husband seven months ago. I am still struggling to find a job. I just feel like I am burden for my husband. It really tears me down. I feel like God just wants me to continue to be patient and a good job opportunity will come along, but I feel like my patience is gone.

My husband also just recently got a new job. He will be selling insurance to local businesses. He is taking his license test on Thursday. Please pray that he does well and can soon begin his training.

I'll be praying for your job situation, and your other prayer requests. May God's will be done.

GUESS WHAT!! At church yesterday, they took up an offering both at night and in the morning, like my pastor said they would, and my pastor told me what the morning's offering for the trip was. And it was......About $650 ^_^ God does provide. That is a third of the cost, and I already have ways to get some of the rest. I don't know where all of the rest will come from, but that just makes it better. God can surprise me this way. :D Like I said though, they had one at night too, and I haven't found out how much was there at the night one, so I don't know exactly how much more i need to get, but God is soooooo Good. It doesn't even entirely matter how much is in there. God WILL provide. I know it. God has been so good to me. Thank you all so much for your prayers. God bless you all! I am praying for you. :hug:

Chase

Upvote 0

Born2Serve06

I'll praise you in this storm.
Sep 21, 2006
Chicago
✟12,236.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I forgot to say...myself on the other hand...

I have been having either off the wall crazy dreams or nightmares. Last night was a nightmare and I am so dragging today. I would love to have a full nights sleep. I am hoping when we get our tax refund that we can get a new mattress. Maybe that would help.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wolfman544

Dec 14, 2006
PA
Visit site
✟30,119.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Will be praying for yeah, God will provide

Wow, it sounds like a very, very difficult situation. Will try to remember to pray for them every time I pray. God can help them. :prayer:

I'll be praying for your job situation, and your other prayer requests. May God's will be done.

GUESS WHAT!! At church yesterday, they took up an offering both at night and in the morning, like my pastor said they would, and my pastor told me what the morning's offering for the trip was. And it was......About $650 ^_^ God does provide. That is a third of the cost, and I already have ways to get some of the rest. I don't know where all of the rest will come from, but that just makes it better. God can surprise me this way. :D Like I said though, they had one at night too, and I haven't found out how much was there at the night one, so I don't know exactly how much more i need to get, but God is soooooo Good. It doesn't even entirely matter how much is in there. God WILL provide. I know it. God has been so good to me. Thank you all so much for your prayers. God bless you all! I am praying for you. :hug:

Chase
Thank you for your prayers.

and that's awesome, God is good.

May I join this club? :)
*thinks* sure :)
Welcome, it's good to have you.

I have been having either off the wall crazy dreams or nightmares. Last night was a nightmare and I am so dragging today. I would love to have a full nights sleep. I am hoping when we get our tax refund that we can get a new mattress. Maybe that would help.
yay new bed, will be praying for rest fro you too

and oiy, to add insult to injury, I just for this message from my friend "please pray. Now I might be getting fired tomorrow, made a simple mistake with huge consequences."

Upvote 0

Moms4Christ

Keeper of the Jewelry Bench
Sep 23, 2004
Hotter than you know what South
Visit site
✟92,504.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

mama3hmscool

Veteran
May 30, 2007
✟2,277.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Thanks for the prayers. I am feeling much better and did not have to go the tabasco sauce route. But if you all happen to be making fun of my disciplinary approach, tee hee, then I just want to let you all know that when Mommy says a bad word, she too gets pepper on the tongue. :blush: So, I do practice what I preach. ;)

Thank you for your advice. I have been making Hunter apologize to Maddie and there seems to be less name calling flying around.
So glad to hear it.

Reverie, I will be praying for you. Remember, it is all in his time.:prayer:

Awesome news Chase. Congrats!!!!! Have you found out the grand total from the evening collection yet?

May I join this club? :)
Of course and glad to have you!!

I hope you don't have another nightmare tonight!!! You can try an foam egg crate on the mattress you have.

and oiy, to add insult to injury, I just for this message from my friend "please pray. Now I might be getting fired tomorrow, made a simple mistake with huge consequences."
Your friend is really having a tough go at things lately. Did his wife come back that night? Does she still not want to wear the wedding ring? Still :prayer:.

Reactions: wolfman544
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

wolfman544

Dec 14, 2006
PA
Visit site
✟30,119.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thanks for the compliment and the warm welcome. :)

Thank you, kind sir. I've seen you around the boards. I appreciate the welcome. :)
You're most welcome :)
I'm around here and there hehe.

Thanks for the prayers. I am feeling much better and did not have to go the tabasco sauce route. But if you all happen to be making fun of my disciplinary approach, tee hee, then I just want to let you all know that when Mommy says a bad word, she too gets pepper on the tongue. :blush: So, I do practice what I preach. ;)

So glad to hear it.

Reverie, I will be praying for you. Remember, it is all in his time.:prayer:

Awesome news Chase. Congrats!!!!! Have you found out the grand total from the evening collection yet?

Of course and glad to have you!!

I hope you don't have another nightmare tonight!!! You can try an foam egg crate on the mattress you have.

Your friend is really having a tough go at things lately. Did his wife come back that night? Does she still not want to wear the wedding ring? Still :prayer:.
hmm tabasco, that wouldn't work so well for me, unless it was a habinaro, ouch.

He wife came back, but i'm not sure about the wedding ring.

Wolfman, how are your friends today?
he could be better, he's waiting to find out if he still has a job.
Not sure about her, she hasn't replied to any of my messages.

Upvote 0

wolfman544

Dec 14, 2006
PA
Visit site
✟30,119.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think I am getting what everyone else has. My body hurts, my head hurts and my noise is running and I think I have a fever. I dread the thought of going home and cooking tonight.
ack, praying for ya
check out goldenseal and echenicia, good stuffs, i take it when i start feeling sick

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.