Writing lies about me online... won't stop!

Hitch2astar

Feb 9, 2005
✟8,617.00
Faith
Christian
This obsessed jerk who calls himself a Christian, claims to love me, keeps chasing me and also keeps writing hideous things about me online. He has for years, refusing to stop. I tried to bear it as a Christian, praying about it and being kind towards them at first, but the situation hasn't improved and my patience has run out. I truly can't stand it any more.

He daily posts prayer requests every day on prayer sites, for God to make me love him, for God to "make us one", for God to remove other guys from my life including THE GUY I LOVE, and more. Which is aggravating enough, but he doesn't stop at that. He also writes untrue things, even on these forums: that we love each other, I'm his gf, fiancee, wife, an adultress, that we have children, I was sexually abused, was sexually intimate, that my parents house-arrested me for wanting to be with him, and MUCH more. Even maligning my future husband by calling him an old pervert, adulterer, immoral non-Christian, a cheater who's only using me for sex (ALL UNTRUE -- he's young, single, never-married, and a Christian!), calling him evil, and more.

He spies on me online and hacks into my accounts. The list of his crimes is practically endless. He's negatively affected and largely wrecked my life in the past by so many of his lies TO me; now he's further trying to destroy me through stress and anger by lies ABOUT me.

I've never met anyone more shameless and shameful in my life. I find these insults just too much. It's even affecting my relationships with family and friends, and my love. He won't be persuaded to stop. He claims to love me and want my happiness, but won't stop causing me unhappiness no matter what I say or how I plead. Pleas won't work, so won't threats or anything else. He's killing me with his "love".

I made myself clear years ago, and even recently: that I have zero feelings for him. That I don't and won't ever like him. He doesn't wanna believe and doesn't listen.

It really angers me to see how he fools so many Christians with his lies and gets (tricks) prayers out of them by telling them that we're a once loving couple going through problems seeking reconciliation, facing unwanted divorce, have been dating and split up, a bad man has come between us causing division, that we're meant for each other by God, that I betrayed him, God promised me to him etc. Of course leaving out true facts about the situation, like that he's a disgusting liar I can't stand, and that to me he's the most unappealing disrespectable person I have ever met. That I feel I'd rather kill myself than ever be with him.

When I try ignoring what he does, he then hacks into my stuff, sends spam using others' accounts (people I know), contacting me via various routes (like youtube), using various identities and usernames, leaving me comments that provoke me, and does whatever else he can to get my attention. Even resorts to prank calls, if he can't. I've changed servers, email addresses, closed down accounts etc so many times. But b/c he also has info on others I know, he has always managed to find me out again.

He also prays against my love relationship, which allows Satan to more easily attack my God-given relationship whenever possible.

Please pray for his low vile tactics to stop and for him to be prevented from using lies to anger and insult me any further. All that he has done can't be explained in a few words. I've truly reached the point of wishing him nothing but ill, even death.

The unbelievable thing is that, his brother is also obsessed with me (been for years) -- each one of them claiming that God's chosen me for him and promised me to him -- and won't stop chasing me and angering me either.

I truly need these creeps out of my life and sight.

I need God's mercy.

Last edited:

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
44b59ffa-fbfc-4291-baf8-e0da73c2e73d_zps973ab4ea.jpg

PRAYING for you
and your safety!

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,066,794.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Remembering Hitch2astar's prayer request. Father I pray for Hitch2astar that you will protect her from bad people in Jesus name. Also praying that this bad person would either get saved or brought to justice. Taking these needs in prayer on the BBNRadio.org Family Altar program, which airs and streams daily at 1:15 PM

Upvote 0

chapmic

Follower of Jesus
Site Supporter
Sep 16, 2014
✟50,507.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry you are going through this but be encouraged because his prayers can not come true because they are not Jesus's will. Jesus's will is perfect and he will provide what is best for you as long as you continue to seek him. The lies of others may be annoying and frustrating but they have no power over you as long as you do not believe them. Satan;'s lies have no strength or command over God's truth. Stay strong, I will pray that the Holy Spirit will give you peace in this situation and the others involve will repent of their wrongdoing. Keeping seeking the kingdom of God because evil has no authority in his kingdom. God bless you!

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,779.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
This guy is a stalker. I don't want to scare you, but if I were you I would start looking for legal ways to stop the harassment. If he is hacking into things illegally, research where you can report that. If he is anywhere near you, ever, you need to get a restraining order.

Praying for your wisdom and protection and guidance and for the harassment to stop.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Unclema0

Depressed but Faithful
Jan 18, 2015
✟226.00
Faith
Christian
This obsessed jerk who calls himself a Christian, claims to love me, keeps chasing me and also keeps writing hideous things about me online. He has for years, refusing to stop. I tried to bear it as a Christian, praying about it and being kind towards them at first, but the situation hasn't improved and my patience has run out. I truly can't stand it any more.

He daily posts prayer requests every day on prayer sites, for God to make me love him, for God to "make us one", for God to remove other guys from my life including THE GUY I LOVE, and more. Which is aggravating enough, but he doesn't stop at that. He also writes untrue things, even on these forums: that we love each other, I'm his gf, fiancee, wife, an adultress, that we have children, I was sexually abused, was sexually intimate, that my parents house-arrested me for wanting to be with him, and MUCH more. Even maligning my future husband by calling him an old pervert, adulterer, immoral non-Christian, a cheater who's only using me for sex (ALL UNTRUE -- he's young, single, never-married, and a Christian!), calling him evil, and more.

He spies on me online and hacks into my accounts. The list of his crimes is practically endless. He's negatively affected and largely wrecked my life in the past by so many of his lies TO me; now he's further trying to destroy me through stress and anger by lies ABOUT me.

I've never met anyone more shameless and shameful in my life. I find these insults just too much. It's even affecting my relationships with family and friends, and my love. He won't be persuaded to stop. He claims to love me and want my happiness, but won't stop causing me unhappiness no matter what I say or how I plead. Pleas won't work, so won't threats or anything else. He's killing me with his "love".

I made myself clear years ago, and even recently: that I have zero feelings for him. That I don't and won't ever like him. He doesn't wanna believe and doesn't listen.

It really angers me to see how he fools so many Christians with his lies and gets (tricks) prayers out of them by telling them that we're a once loving couple going through problems seeking reconciliation, facing unwanted divorce, have been dating and split up, a bad man has come between us causing division, that we're meant for each other by God, that I betrayed him, God promised me to him etc. Of course leaving out true facts about the situation, like that he's a disgusting liar I can't stand, and that to me he's the most unappealing disrespectable person I have ever met. That I feel I'd rather kill myself than ever be with him.

When I try ignoring what he does, he then hacks into my stuff, sends spam using others' accounts (people I know), contacting me via various routes (like youtube), using various identities and usernames, leaving me comments that provoke me, and does whatever else he can to get my attention. Even resorts to prank calls, if he can't. I've changed servers, email addresses, closed down accounts etc so many times. But b/c he also has info on others I know, he has always managed to find me out again.

He also prays against my love relationship, which allows Satan to more easily attack my God-given relationship whenever possible.

Please pray for his low vile tactics to stop and for him to be prevented from using lies to anger and insult me any further. All that he has done can't be explained in a few words. I've truly reached the point of wishing him nothing but ill, even death.

The unbelievable thing is that, his brother is also obsessed with me (been for years) -- each one of them claiming that God's chosen me for him and promised me to him -- and won't stop chasing me and angering me either.

I truly need these creeps out of my life and sight.

I need God's mercy.

Remember sister Unforgiveness is the undoing of Christ's gift to this world which is the forgiveness of our sins. And remember that Satan attacks us with unforgiveness and suffering (Matthew 18:21-35,)(Matthew 6:14 For if you forgive others for your trespasses your heavenly father shall too) And remember that the lord's will be done not a will of man and if you are truly righteous and your partner is to too the lord shall protect your relationship. I know it's hard to be a christian and it's hard to follow our rules but remember 2Tim 3:12 and Matthew 5:44. I wish not to trouble you with but i pray that the suffering doesn't not allow you to give into satan and i pray that god keeps your relationship holy

Upvote 0