Write something inspirational and of light.

inHisgripkim

You Are The Salt And Light Of The World
Apr 5, 2006
Arizona
✟10,962.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

attachment.php

Upvote 0

inHisgripkim

Apr 5, 2006
Arizona
✟10,962.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My niece just gave birth to a new son yesterday and they say miracles don't happen.

When the same miracle happens everyday, it no longer is viewed as a miracle. Birth of a babe, a new life into this world, is the ultimate miracle. . . It's God breathing life into another soul. Truly the ultimate miracle.

Childbirth is a Miraclebirth.:amen:

Upvote 0

inHisgripkim

Apr 5, 2006
Arizona
✟10,962.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

attachment.php

Sing in the rain!

Do all things without murmurings
and disputings.
(Philippians 2:14)

icon11.gif
. . . .
icon11.gif

Let us learn to walk with a smile or a song,
No matter if things do sometimes go wrong,
And then be our station high or humble,
We'll never belong to the family of "Grumble."
~Anon~

Upvote 0

inHisgripkim

Apr 5, 2006
Arizona
✟10,962.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Most of our troubles are in our mind. That is where our problems start and that is where they end. If a thought can bind, a thought can free.

In the end, we must give up our striving, as well. As long as we see God, peace of mind, and happiness outside ourselves, we will never know God completely. The moment we find God within (the power of the Holy Spirit on the mind) our searching comes to an end, for we realize that He has been within us all along, and ever shall there remain.

Jesus declared, " I and the Father are One."

One means that we have finally surrendered completely and our will becomes the will of our God. Our will and His will are identical. Our wants parallel God's desires.

Let us get good at letting go of our will. Let us accept our weaknesses in order to end anxiety and strife. Let Go and let God in. Let go and let God reign. Let go and let God arise within. Let go of your will and let the Holy Spirit become your spirit. Become one with God and find Him and His peace within you.

Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

inHisgripkim

Apr 5, 2006
Arizona
✟10,962.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
attachment.php

Soul of Christ, sanctify me!
Body of Christ, save me!
Blood of Christ, inebriate me!
Water from the side of Christ, cleanse me!
O good Jesus, hear me!
Within my wounds, hear me!
Suffer me never to be separated from Thee!
From the malicious enemy defend me!
At the hour of my death call me!
And bid me come to Thee!
That with thy Saints I may praise Thee!
For ever and ever!
Amen

~St. Ignatius~

Upvote 0

inHisgripkim

Apr 5, 2006
Arizona
✟10,962.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Fishbowl To Bathtub

One morning, Eve decided it was time to clean her fishbowl. Unable to find a container in which to put her two goldfish, Yin and Yang, while the bowl was being cleaned. Eve let about two inches of waer into her bathtub, and lovingly placed the little creatures there. When she finished scrubbing the bowl and putting the ceramic deepsea diver in a new position Eve returned to find Yin and Yang engaged in a very thought-provoking behavior: the two goldfish were swimming around in one little corner of the bathtub, in a circle no bigger than the fishbowl!

In many ways, we are like the goldfish. We develop our routines and mindsets learned from things of this world - the world of flesh and not of the Kingdom of God. When we find God, we have the chance to go beyond them to discover a new and freer dimension through the body of Christ and His grace. However, we tend to remain in our same pattern of fleshly thoughts and behavior patterns learned from this world. We tend to stay in that little corner like the Goldfish, even when we are offered a higher divine existence by the Grace of God. Our old ways offer little joy, a lot of anxiety and struggles, and no expansiveness.

Get out of the Fishbowl. If you wish to live in freedom, you've just got to become divine. Put on the image which God has given you. Put on the armor of God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

inHisgripkim

Apr 5, 2006
Arizona
✟10,962.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Back at you::wave: :wave: :wave:

"Through the Holy Spirit we are restored to paradise, led back to the Kingdom of heaven, and adopted as children, given confidence to call God "Father" and to share in Christ's grace, called children of light and given a share in eternal glory."

- St. Basil, De Spiritu Sancto

Upvote 0