Would you prefer it if “Christian universalism” were true?

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟87,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Easy. I can do it standing on my head, blindfolded or with one had tied behind my back - your choice, just let me know.

Your anti-universalist argument is that you believe in a God who tortures. No need to say more.

God is absolute Righteousness. You keep projecting yourself into his place and end up with injustice.

Its you who can not even begin to understand why God will have souls and angels tortured forever. It will be for the peace of all whom God wants to have never ending peace that is perfect.

God in creating free will made it evident that it was a success, in the two ways men end up. For God will not force anyone to believe and be saved.

This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth." 1 Tim 2:3-4​

Men choose their fate. Only an evil fool would reject such a Lord who died for their sins to save them.

He then brought them out and asked, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”

They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and
your household.”
Act 16:30-31​

Men are free to reject God's will. And, even more so. Men are free to accept it.

Anyone who rejects Him God knows would be too dangerous to be allowed to think freely in their eternal state. Torture forces their own thoughts inwardly, no longer allowed to project jealousy and hatred outward towards others.

Torture short circuits evil's power to harm and destroy others....... Brilliant solution.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Hmm

Hey, I'm just this guy, you know
Sep 27, 2019
Shropshire
✟186,379.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
God is absolute Righteousness. You keep projecting yourself into his place and end up with injustice.

Its you who can not even begin to understand why God will have souls and angels tortured forever. It will be for the peace of all whom God wants to have never ending peace that is perfect.

God creating free will is made evident in the two ways men end up.

Sweet dreams comrade.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟87,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sweet dreams comrade.

Who trained you?

god.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟87,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
@genez What do you mean?
Who trained you? Where did you learn your kind of Bible understanding?

Was it in some college? Church? Sect? Government agency? Who? Where?

Most of all.... WHY?

GOD = GOOD
DEVIL = BAD

That is for training a child learning how to speak. Why are you even here then and acting like you know what you are talking about?

Upvote 0

Hmm

Sep 27, 2019
Shropshire
✟186,379.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Who trained you? Where did you learn your kind of Bible understanding?

Was it in some college? Church? Sect? Government agency? Who? Where?

Most of all.... WHY?

GOD = GOOD
DEVIL = BAD

That is for training a child learning how to speak. Why are you even here then and acting like you know what you are talking about?

Do you think I should change my avatar to something more mature? Something like yours? How about this?

53b31eb3db5164c123bfd8090b2190bc.jpg

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟87,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do you think I should change my avatar to something more mature? Something like yours? How about this?

That is someone else. Not me.

My Avatar is as such because I realize that I am primitive compared to what I shall be. Right now the Spirit is developing my mind to make it ready for the glorious body that the resurrection body shall be.

What kind of mind are you preparing for your resurrection body?

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟368,594.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That is someone else. Not me.

My Avatar is as such because I realize that I am primitive compared to what I shall be. Right now the Spirit is developing my mind to make it ready for the glorious body that the resurrection body shall be.

What kind of mind are you preparing for your resurrection body?
That's good genez. When they start striking out you've made your point. The gang of three went after you and you came out the winner except they didn't take any of it in. Sad. Very sad for them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟87,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think we should try very hard indeed to be very grown up and stick to the topic of the thread.

If one believes in Universalism he can never grow up and fully mature in Christ.

That's the problem. Why continue?

Upvote 0

Hmm

Sep 27, 2019
Shropshire
✟186,379.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
That's good genes. When they start striking out you've made your point. The gang of three went after you and you came out the winner except they didn't take any of it in. Sad. Very sad for them.

Any thoughts that are on topic?

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟368,594.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I've given my thoughts many times as you know. Have no hope for the other two but you still have a chance. They have done a good job of recruiting but they can't win against God. I continue to pray for you all as your general biblical knowledge could bring so many to God if you were on the right side.
Bless your heart hmmm, and wake you up to the truth. You've been brain washed.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟87,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That's good genes. When they start striking out you've made your point. The gang of three went after you and you came out the winner except they didn't take any of it in. Sad. Very sad for them.
That's the problem. They reveal that they do not have the capacity to comprehend (which must be by the Spirit, not of ourselves) .. Yet, they wish to continue just the same.

They argue from a human viewpoint, not Divine viewpoint. All you can present to them are the contradictions to what they willfully want to deny.

Besides all that. I really don't think they care about honoring God's Word. They have just have developed a ploy in trying to destabilize Christians whom they resent. Resent because of the fact they themselves can not bear witness to the Truth, that ever knee shall bow, and every tongue confess,... that Jesus is Lord.

Even those who would hate Him (if they were made free to) for all eternity. Torture will short circuit their ability to hate others. Ultimately, in realizing how they are helpless to be effective with their evil, the hatred must turn inward on themselves. For they only have themselves to blame, and they know they would do it again if allowed to be free. Look how Satan now, while free, murders and torments souls. Satan can not be good and cause God to change His mind about the punishment coming.

In a nutshell. Universalism is sympathy for the Devil.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟87,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
They are thoughts explaining why it would be only vanity to stay on topic.

You just CAN NOT get it. You need the filling of the Holy Spirit to have the eyes of your heart opened to be able to see. That is why Jesus said to leave them alone.. the blind leading the blind into a ditch is where you are stuck.

Such a discussion as this one can only last so long in such a case. Once we realize the other is dead inside to the truth, should we keep trying to reason? Why should we wear ourselves out when we know nothing productive can come out of it?

We leave you to God. Only He can make you to see. Maybe He will. Maybe He won't.

Why waste our energy? You already know enough to get saved from the lies you keep pushing.

Go divert someone else. Maybe they need training in how to deal with such false doctrines as you shovel (with a smile on your face).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hmm

Sep 27, 2019
Shropshire
✟186,379.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Have no hope for the other two but you still have a chance.

Salvation is not a matter of chance. It is a gift from God which we will all one day freely receive.

You've been brain washed.

Thanks, I find it very encouraging that you at least think I have a brain to wash.

They are thoughts explaining why it would be only vanity to stay on topic.

Nevertheless, we need to stay on topic.

You just CAN NOT get it.

That God is willing to impose eternal torment on any sentient being? No, I just don't get it. Maybe I have a vitamin deficiency or something?

Why waste our energy?

No good reason. Let's not waste any more energy and help Save the Planet instead :)

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟87,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No good reason. Let's not waste any more energy and help Save the Planet instead :)

Save it for what reason?

To give the Devil more time to exploit souls who wish to reject truth? There must come a point when the Lord declares... No more chances! If you can not make the right choices by now? You never will!

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which
the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will

melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it
will be burned up." 2 Peter 3:10

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟87,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Salvation is not a matter of chance. It is a gift from God which we will all one day freely receive.

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this
is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that
no one can boast."
Eph 2:8-9​

Those who are saved are already saved. It not something we will receive later on.

You are consistently contradictory according to what Scripture says.

Do you know what that tells us?

Upvote 0