Would you murder someone for wealth and fame?

MyRightEye

Feb 21, 2010
Nineveh
✟15,224.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Given that I have been waving the great big ole "yes" flag for the last page or so. . .. I guess the conclusion couldn't be forced via Chesterton's logic. I agree though, even if there wasn't a quasi-adamant "yes" objective morality is an exercise in misplaced credit.

Upvote 0

LBP

GONE
Apr 5, 2010
✟910.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
And Elvis is alive, Freemasons rule the world, governments are covering up UFO's, car companies buy out the rights to 100 Miles per gallon inventions and then bury it etc.

Is this thread for real?

Wait a minute, let's not lump UFOs in there with Elvis and Freemasons. This is a darn serious theological topic:
Christopher Knowles talks with Nick Redfern, a widely read author who covers many different subjects of high strangeness, about his latest book from Anomalist Books, Final Events and the Secret Government on Demonic UFOs and the Afterlife. Redfern tells how he came to know of the secret government think tank he calls the Collins Elite (CE) and how the group has come to the conclusion that UFOs and the entities that control them are demonic forces at war with the Christian God, seeking to enslave mankind with promises of new technology so they can harvest humanity's life force as people die. He also reveals that he thinks the CE may be hoping to take the United States into a totalitarian state to combat the demonic influences, reverting to the rigorous political processes he says existed in the Old Testament of the Holy Bible. Redfern also says there are other factions in the U.S. government examining the UFO question and that these other factions are in opposition to the thinking of the Collins Elite.
Well, maybe not darn serious, and maybe not exactly theological, but a heckuva lot more interesting than the Freemasons or whether I'd kill someone to be even richer and more famous than I already am.

Upvote 0