Would you date someone younger than you?

M

mpf282

I talked to a guy who was 21. He was so immature. This other guy at my churhes single group is 23. The difference in maturity is astonishing. The last guy I actually dated and had serious feelings for was 28 and acted like he was 21 (divorced). I know what I want now having experienced everything. If a younger guy treats me with respect I wouldn't say no if God wants it to happen.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shane R

Priest
Site Supporter
Jan 18, 2012
Southeast Ohio
✟567,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
This thread has been all female perspectives thus far. Let me tell you, as a male, I am married to a woman 7 1/2 years younger than me. It works. I had a pastor a couple of years ago that was married to a woman 16 years younger than him, and he thought that a significant age gap was healthy for both to exercise themselves as man and woman to the fullest extent. He thought couples too close in age were prone to blend the gender roles to a point of confusion. Empirical evidence is suggesting to me that his observations are wise.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fenny the Fox

Apr 21, 2009
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟23,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I'm with someone roughly 14 years older than me. I have no issue with it.

More important than the age number is how well the two of you are able to connect - like what is the maturity level and what stage of your life are you both at?

Bingo!

Upvote 0