Would Jesus Christmas shop at Victoria's Secret...

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Victoria's Secret not only has underclothing, but also a nice selection of conservative work wear at decent prices - I highly recommend it for smaller women who cannot otherwise find nice suits or conservative dresses in their size at other outlets.

what sizes do they have?

Upvote 0
S

_Sonnie

what sizes do they have?

This is from their size chart. I just got a nice, below-the-knee sweater dress in XS and it fits perfectly. They have a special running right now where you can put together a suit for $99 - maybe not cheap, but as far as suits go, finding a suit at that price that fits is a tough job.

Bust, waist and hip in inches.

XS - 0-2
Bust - 32-33
Waist - 24-25
Hip - 34.5-35.5

S - 4-6
Bust - 34-35
Waist - 26-27
Hip - 36.5-37.5

M - 8-10
Bust - 36-37
Waist - 28-29
Hip - 38.5-39.5

L -12-14
Bust - 38.5-40
Waist - 30.5-32
Hip - 41-42.5

XL -16
Bust - 42
Waist - 34
Hip - 44.5

Last edited:
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Would Jesus Christmas shop at Bass Pro Shop - they sell guns that kill living creatures.

Would Jesus Christmas shop at Wal Mart. They sell booze the can cause DUI deaths.

Would Jesus Christmas shop at Target they get their product from third world countries that starve children.

Would Jesus Christmas shop at al since it is a pagen holiday.

Upvote 0

Big Drew

Believer
Site Supporter
Nov 10, 2009
Alabama
✟74,961.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Would Jesus Christmas shop at Bass Pro Shop - they sell guns that kill living creatures.

Would Jesus Christmas shop at Wal Mart. They sell booze the can cause DUI deaths.

Would Jesus Christmas shop at Target they get their product from third world countries that starve children.

Silly pagans celebrating the birth of the King of kings and Lord of lords. What were they thinking? [/sarcasm]

Upvote 0

NacDan

Theology never comforted anyone in pain.
Oct 1, 2004
Port Neches, Texas
Visit site
✟11,391.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
In an effort to sound much more spiritual than any of the rest of you.... :p

I don't recall Jesus "shopping" at all. Jesus is the Word made flesh. If Jesus needs anything, He can just SPEAK it into existance. Does not the Scripture read:

Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

Why would one go shopping for something they've already made?

Piously yours,
Danny

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LinkH

Jun 19, 2006
✟43,833.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had some MBA classmates and a friend at church who worked for the Limited, including Victoria Secrets.

One of my concerns with this is that it is working for a company that some perceive as a producer of a soft inappropriate content catalog (which I know from watching TV, since I don't think I've ever seen it.) Their commercials are racy.

My friend at church hadn't thought of that when I asked him about it. I'm not sure if he worked for Victoria Secrets or not. His job was in finance, not looking through catalogs, though.

Upvote 0
Dec 18, 2003
✟11,355.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Well there go my next four threads. :tantrum:

Upvote 0

probinson

Legend
Aug 16, 2005
PA
Visit site
✟135,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Not in Pennsylvania. No alcohol is allowed to be sold in PA in grocery stores, department stores or gas stations. Only state licensed liquor stores can sell alcohol in PA.

So Jesus could Christmas shop at Wal-Mart. He'd just have to come to PA to do it. :p

:cool:

Upvote 0