Would God give you a plan for your life that you hate ?

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying sit around and do absolutely nothing all of the time, etc, but am mainly talking about how busyness/preoccupation is taken to it's absolute extremes with some sometimes, etc. And that I think I see that "a lot" and with "many" sometimes, etc.

God Bless.

There's two camps within that group. The unbridled one whose restlessness drives him here and there with no goal in mind and the other who drives himself relentlessly. He's working towards something and his exertion is purposeful. The first is folly and the second should be tempered.

Cause and effect is an integral part of the second's philosophy. They have a conscious awareness of return on investment the other lacks. Which reflects the spaces I alluded to earlier and the analogy to God.

You need to know what you're after before you act. That's how you determine the time and effort required for its accomplishment. If you want to attain spiritual heights (or anything else) it requires some sacrifices. You gauge your reflection to determine your fitness in light of your commitments and character.

It's a quality imparted by sober-mindedness. If you want to grow in God you have to set steps to do so. Wanting it won't make it happen. Thinking isn't action. You have to make Him a priority and as you do you'll experience more of Him. The same holds true elsewhere.

Life isn't complicated. It's a series of laws (natural and spiritual) we're meant to use as guidelines. Once you grasp them it's a matter of application and rinse and repeat. I mentioned one earlier: cause and effect. If you live with that in mind you'll save yourself a lot of heartache and if you don't you'll have a lot pain.

“The beginning of wisdom is: Get [skillful and godly] wisdom [it is preeminent]! And with all your acquiring, get understanding [actively seek spiritual discernment, mature comprehension, and logical interpretation].

~bella

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
There's two camps within that group. The unbridled one whose restlessness drives him here and there with no goal in mind and the other who drives himself relentlessly. He's working towards something and his exertion is purposeful. The first is folly and the second should be tempered.

Cause and effect is an integral part of the second's philosophy. They have a conscious awareness of return on investment the other lacks. Which reflects the spaces I alluded to earlier and the analogy to God.

You need to know what you're after before you act. That's how you determine the time and effort required for its accomplishment. If you want to attain spiritual heights (or anything else) it requires some sacrifices. You gauge your reflection to determine your fitness in light of your commitments and character.

It's a quality imparted by sober-mindedness. If you want to grow in God you have to set steps to do so. Wanting it won't make it happen. Thinking isn't action. You have to make Him a priority and as you do you'll experience more of Him. The same holds true elsewhere.

Life isn't complicated. It's a series of laws (natural and spiritual) we're meant to use as guidelines. Once you grasp them it's a matter of application and rinse and repeat. I mentioned one earlier: cause and effect. If you live with that in mind you'll save yourself a lot of heartache and if you don't you'll have a lot pain.

“The beginning of wisdom is: Get [skillful and godly] wisdom [it is preeminent]! And with all your acquiring, get understanding [actively seek spiritual discernment, mature comprehension, and logical interpretation].

~bella
Thanks for the advice @bèlla.

Balance is wisdom, and wisdom is important.

I'm also big on intentionality, etc.

God Bless.

Last edited:
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0