squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
this question came out of another thread, and they used Jesus, but since Jesus would not do anything but that which His Father would do, I asked it this way.

That is only speculation, but I do believe Jesus saw those 'food' laws through dramatically different eyes than ONLY physical ham see ers:

Matthew 15:11
Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man

There are other law positions that some falsely view as Jesus violating same, but the fact is HE saw these laws as they should be seen, on the plane of spiritual vs. anti-spiritual workings within. That is where the 'real action' of the Laws transpire and the 'friction' takes place.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Holy ham!

xfwy1z.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JamesAH

Aug 21, 2008
✟2,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
LOL!!! Gotta love the poll results so far given the responses.^_^^_^

Like I said in the other thread, a ham sandwich needs cheese. Then Jesus will eat it. lol!!!:cool:

Swiss and Asiago and you gots a nice heavenly sammich :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

christianmomof3

pursuing Christ
Apr 12, 2005
in Christ
✟25,915.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"YES" is the answer because today, He dwells within His redeemed and regenerated believers - and my family went to Dickies BBQ yesterday and had $1 pulled pork sandwiches. And I am sure that there are many other redeemed and regenerated believers who ate ham sandwiches yesterday too. :cool:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Secundulus

Mar 24, 2007
✟14,425.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
no is the short answer...swines flesh is a negative all the way through the Bible.

even in these, the end times!!!
God told Noah to eat all animals. So, you cannot say that there is something inherently bad about pork unless you also say that God commanded Noah to sin.

Upvote 0

PROPHECYKID

Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2007
The isle of spice
Visit site
✟73,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I say no because God was the one who called it unclean in the first place. Why did he call it unclean? Was it that he just decided that for about 4000 years it should be unclean and then he changed his mind.

Imagine in heaven ham being served. Imagine the questions. Moses would be like, "but umm.. i thought this was unclean for me, what changed?" And God would say ....... Can someone give God's response?

Upvote 0

Secundulus

Mar 24, 2007
✟14,425.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Imagine in heaven ham being served. Imagine the questions. Moses would be like, "but umm.. i thought this was unclean for me, what changed?" And God would say ....... Can someone give God's response?
Why did God command Noah to sin?

Upvote 0