Visit site
✟83,577.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, if the other party did not keep their end of the bargain.

A covenant is a contract between two parties. God never violates the covenant but the other party might.

Jeremiah 11:
9 Again the LORD said to me, “A conspiracy exists among the men of Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem. 10They have turned back to the iniquities of their forefathers, who refused to hear my words. They have gone after other gods to serve them. The house of Israel and the house of Judah have broken my covenant that I made with their fathers. 11Therefore, thus says the LORD, Behold, I am bringing disaster upon them that they cannot escape. Though they cry to me, I will not listen to them.

have broken
הֵפֵ֤רוּ (hê·p̄ê·rū)
Strong's 6565: To break up, to violate, frustrate

A century later, this theme was repeated in Zechariah 11:

10Next I took my staff called Favor and cut it in two, revoking [H6565] the covenant I had made with all the nations. 11 It was revoked [H6565] on that day, and so the afflicted of the flock who were watching me knew that it was the word of the LORD.
14Then I cut in two my second staff called Union, breaking [H6565] the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.

God never initiates the breaking of a covenant. If the other party violates the covenant, then God may break the covenant.