Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I've repeatedly asked creationists to name any two major groups, said to be evolutionarily connected, to see if I can find a transitional form. They rarely step up to that challenge.

For the obvious reasons.

• Informative
Reactions: Job 33:6
Upvote 0

Job 33:6

Jun 15, 2017
Hartford, Connecticut
✟292,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I just have a good time learning new things. I almost hope that someone would point out a species that doesn't have a transitional form.

Unfortunately, even if a transitional form didnt exist, so long as the species itself isn't out of place, there isn't reason to doubt the theory. And with that, the fossil succession is 100% in confirmation of common descent.

I've looked high and low for fossils in defiance of the theory. Across multiple states, across multiple formations and different geologic periods.

But every fossil that I have ever seen, found, researched, or read about...all of them fall in line with what is to be expected by the theory.

And I know a lot of geologists and a lot of paleontologists, and everyone has the same story.

So here we are.

Well, not including the human hand in a dinosaur footprint of course lol

foot1.jpg

This one always makes me laugh. I dont think ive ever seen such a bone that would fit that print. The improbable likelyhood in spacing of the tracks. One small rock separated from its place of origin with no others like it. No formation to attribute it to, no timeline, no bones, no corroboration.

Anyway :p

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟363,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I just have a good time learning new things. I almost hope that someone would point out a species that doesn't have a transitional form.

When I was an undergraduate, there were quite a few. I think there are still a few, but this is really the golden age of paleontology, and important new fossils are turning up almost monthly.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟363,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
No problem with that, but it would take an incredible stretch of the imagination to extend the shown graph to the left to fit within evolutionary timescales.

Such population fluctuations are seen repeatedly in nature. And are consistent with evolutionary theory. You've been misled on that.

Upvote 0