MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
In arabic countries, Black Africa and south of Asia the birth rate is huge, sadly the white race, the europeans of all continents are dying and people are very happy. And respect what you say of the great profits of non white immigration, you live in a very beautiful world of colours. Today there is a news from Catalonia in Spain, a moroccan man,49, has raped a small child, boy,10. Thanks for the pro-immigrants for these "great""new" citizens in Europe. We are destroyed but you have the new liberal toy for you.

That is so sick about the child being raped. Was the Moroccan a Muslim?
Lord have mercy.

Upvote 0

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

TheOtherHockeyMom

Contributor
Jul 9, 2008
✟14,889.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Mostly Muslim.

I guess if you're not concerned about world domination and terrorism.

I would be concerned if all immigrants were Muslim, all Muslims were terrorists, and all terrorists were concerned about world domination.

Since that isn't the case, I think the concern is that people who are typically the majority in skin color, religion and culture are afraid that someday they won't be.

My guess (and this is supported by my experience in the workplace, where a significant percentage of the people I see every day are Muslim) is that the vast majority of Muslims who immigrate to western Europe and the US are likely looking for economic opportunity, and the chance to live their lives and faith in peace. Since the big panic is that there was no one to take the jobs and spend money to grow the economy, I think that it shouldn't matter what color, religion or ethnicity a person is.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
In arabic countries, Black Africa and south of Asia the birth rate is huge, sadly the white race, the europeans of all continents are dying and people are very happy. And respect what you say of the great profits of non white immigration, you live in a very beautiful world of colours. Today there is a news from Catalonia in Spain, a moroccan man,49, has raped a small child, boy,10. Thanks for the pro-immigrants for these "great""new" citizens in Europe. We are destroyed but you have the new liberal toy for you.

Some people still call Moorish Spain the epitome of enlightenment.

The same people admonish us to take a more sophisticated look towards sex with children too.

Upvote 0