timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,055.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I had an interesting day at work today. Sorry if this is the wrong section to post this stuff but I can't seem to find another section for posting apparently supernatural or paranormal occurrences on the mundane, day-to-day parts of our lives.

I was going to work on a job requirement outlined in a document only to realize I already completed the requirement.

I checked the dates and I completed the requirement two weeks before the requirement was sent to me in document!:scratch:

I checked the same but older version document at the same time I finished the requirement but the requirement was not there in the document. My boss never let me work on anything that is not on the document. Even if we verbally talked about it.

In fact, I made a record of our last call before I completed the requirement and still, no mention of those requirements.

What's more, I only remember bits and fragments of doing any work on that anomalous work requirement. Ironically, I did dream about working on that requirement when I took a short nap in the afternoon yesterday.

Well, I'm not complaining because a lot of time was shaved off the work and my boss is happy that I promptly delivered. Otherwise, I have absolutely no memory how I completed the requirement.

This is really weird that I completed a work requirement two weeks before I was given the requirement. I never do such thing at least in our current work arrangement to take initiative in adding features to a work without documentation. Even my bluetooth headset started acting weird and the music just keeps skipping in time.

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had an interesting day at work today. Sorry if this is the wrong section to post this stuff but I can't seem to find another section for posting apparently supernatural or paranormal occurrences on the mundane, day-to-day parts of our lives.

I was going to work on a job requirement outlined in a document only to realize I already completed the requirement.

I checked the dates and I completed the requirement two weeks before the requirement was sent to me in document!:scratch:

I checked the same but older version document at the same time I finished the requirement but the requirement was not there in the document. My boss never let me work on anything that is not on the document. Even if we verbally talked about it.

In fact, I made a record of our last call before I completed the requirement and still, no mention of those requirements.

What's more, I only remember bits and fragments of doing any work on that anomalous work requirement. Ironically, I did dream about working on that requirement when I took a short nap in the afternoon yesterday.

Well, I'm not complaining because a lot of time was shaved off the work and my boss is happy that I promptly delivered. Otherwise, I have absolutely no memory how I completed the requirement.

This is really weird that I completed a work requirement two weeks before I was given the requirement. I never do such thing at least in our current work arrangement to take initiative in adding features to a work without documentation. Even my bluetooth headset started acting weird and the music just keeps skipping in time.
I suspect someone else did it for you in error. Why? Because there is no such thing as time travel. Let us reason. Be blessed.

Upvote 0