✟2,916,068.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Under your avatar, thank you :)
The little Latin phrase, "Simul Justus et Peccator" means "at the same time just AND sinner". I believe that Martin Luther is credited with coining it. My username, St_Worm2, means the same thing. It is a saying that is similar to the famous saying that goes like this, Christians are simply sinners, saved by grace.
Trouble :eek:

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟340,874.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The little Latin phrase, "Simul Justus et Peccator" means "at the same time just AND sinner". I believe that Martin Luther is credited with coining it. My username, St_Worm2, means the same thing. It is a saying that is similar to the famous saying that goes like this, Christians are simply sinners, saved by grace.

Trouble :eek:
Thank you. Short and sweet:)

• Friendly
Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟340,874.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I just made these and they are delicious. I put walnuts in them also. Just want you guys mouth's to water:)
IMG_20220625_220515.jpg

Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

rhawk

I'm a CAT-HOLIC, proud cat parent & Catholic.
Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Montana
✟420,361.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I just made these and they are delicious. I put walnuts in them also. Just want you guys mouth's to water:)View attachment 317470
As good and yummy as they look, I have not had a bite of anything with sugar in it in 7 years. (diabetic and I maintain with no meds, just what I eat and exercise). Do I miss sweets? Used to, not any more.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

returntosender

EL ROI
Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟340,874.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
As good and yummy as they look, I have not had a bite of anything with sugar in it in 7 years. (diabetic and I maintain with no meds, just what I eat and exercise). Do I miss sweets? Used to, not any more.
I wish I could do that now. I was mostly like that up til ten years ago or so:( starches? MESSENGER

Last edited:
Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,916,068.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rhawk

I'm a CAT-HOLIC, proud cat parent & Catholic.
Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Montana
✟420,361.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I wish I could do that now. I was mostly like that up til ten years ago or so:( starches?
I had a glucose of over 300 and it scared me, so I stopped eating anything with added sugar, starches, wheat and anything that had much carbs at all. Within a month or so I was down 60lbs+ and became nicely slim. Been 7+ years now and I maintain a normal glucose with just food and exercise now. :)

HERMES

Upvote 0