Jan 30, 2010
I'm right here!
✟1,233.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
No it's not your imagination.

Exactly...it's just the devil trying to distract everyone with SEX so they won't be serving Jesus Christ...

It's nothin new...the devil with "trend" with all kinds of stuff, anything it takes to get your mind off of God's Word and acting on God's Word.

We gotta always remember...it's God's Word in us in abundance, and us acting on it, that give the devil the heebie jeebies!

I think it's about time we turn the tables on 'ol slewfoot and torment the devil for a change, eh???

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
well I havn't been clothes shopping (for myslef anyways) for around 10 years so can't really comment much all cept for I live in GQ's tenth ranking worst dressed city in the nation.

which means that you are clothed appropriately, and nothing is falling out or falling down, and people look at your face first.:)

Upvote 0

Izdaari Eristikon

Mar 12, 2007
Post Falls, Idaho
✟32,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
I don't have any problem finding clothing I consider appropriate and adequately modest. OTOH, I'm sure my tastes in such matters are far less conservative than most of the people who have an issue with it. ^_^

JoanJett-1.jpg

Upvote 0
_Sonnie said:
I am not a prude, but seriously. I just went shopping on one of my online stores that has always been a stand-by and am appalled at how sheer and scant the choices are getting. Recently I purchased a couple of "dresses" to wear as tops. I'm not even sure they cover the derriere entirely and wouldn't even wear them as a night shirt. Lord knows I'd never wear them as a dress.

And the sheerness! Things have to be layered driving the amount to buy up. Am I the only one getting tired of this? Does anyone else notice the trend of sheer/scant clothing? Am I imagining things?

No you aren't. It's getting harder to find tops without a low neckline. This is the main reason I stink to T-Shirts and pants.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using CF

Upvote 0

kelsiemo

Jan 4, 2013
✟15,111.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Hello! I actually have a website that sells womens apparel and beauty products (at least 50% of profits are donated to non-profits every month), but I was wondering what websites you were looking at that you disapprove of the clothing?? Or if you could describe the clothing a little more please?? I'm just curious as I do not want to fall into this category of disapproval... Thanks so much! :)

Upvote 0