Women, have you ever had a guy be into you but you weren't into him initially but then it changed?

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
Held together by Jesus and coffee
✟698,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes. My husband lol. A friend introduced us. He admitted attraction to me but we lived across the country from each other and I was afraid to love him. I spent a long time trying to convince him I wasn’t worth his time, and the fact that he never waivered is what drew me to him. I wouldn’t change a thing now. He is my heart, and I love watching him with my son.

Reactions: kittysbecute
Upvote 0

NASA321

Nov 5, 2015
✟9,295.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes. My husband lol. A friend introduced us. He admitted attraction to me but we lived across the country from each other and I was afraid to love him. I spent a long time trying to convince him I wasn’t worth his time, and the fact that he never waivered is what drew me to him. I wouldn’t change a thing now. He is my heart, and I love watching him with my son.

Right but it doesn't seem like you didn't like him or weren't attracted to him. It seemed more like you just didn't think it would work out long distance so you chose not to pursue it. I was more referring to a girl who just wasn't into the guy initially whether it was due to personality, spiritual or, physical attraction reasons.

Upvote 0