America
✟4,491.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
hmmmm... maybe because I have no clue which of the beliefs in the WoF Statement of Faith he does or does not believe.

Then how on earth can you claim that Benny Hinn is not WoF :doh:

Seeing as you've admitted you have no clue...let me fill you in. I've listened to Hinn, watched him, read his teachings, and he spouts the same stuff as you WoF guys.

peace,
Simon

Upvote 0
Mar 2, 2012
✟16,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
True.

That wofers think, because they understand the Bible one way,
while others don't have that undertstanding, does not mean God did not intent the Bible for everyone.

Where in the Bible do you find that?
some parts of the BIBLE are for wicked people. it talks about and to wicked people. it gives them warnings about their wickedness.

some parts of the BIBLE talk to GOD lovers. it tells of all the promises and provisions that are given to those who love the LORD and obey HIM,

some parts of the BIBLE are written to people who believe in GOD but haven't surrendered to GOD. they need to get born again.

there is SOMETHING in the BIBLE FOR EVERYONE. but not every verse of the BIBLE APPLIES to EVERYONE.

if you are already born again then the promises are for you.

if you don't know GOD yet then then the instructions to believe in JESUS and be baptized are for you. you have already done that i assume. so those verses in the BIBLE are not for you.

if you are a wicked person then the warnings of NOT repenting and bowing your knee to JESUS are for you. you are NOT like JEZEBEL so what was said to jezebel in the BIBLE was NOT said to you.

if you want to understand the BIBLE properly you must:
1. take the verses in context
2. know WHO was being spoken to

Upvote 0

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
some parts of the BIBLE are for wicked people.
it talks about and to wicked people.

some parts of the BIBLE talk to GOD lovers.
it tells of all the promises and provisions that are given to those who love the LORD and obey HIM,

some parts of the BIBLE are written to people who believe in GOD
but haven't surrendered to GOD. they need to get born again.

there is SOMETHING in the BIBLE FOR EVERYONE. but
not every verse of the BIBLE APPLIES to EVERYONE.

if you are already born again then the promises are for you.

if you don't know GOD yet then
then the instructions to believe in JESUS and be baptized are for you.
you have already done that i assume. so those verses in the BIBLE are not for you.

if you are a wicked person then the warnings of NOT repenting and bowing your knee to JESUS are for you.
you are NOT JEZEBEL so what was said to jezebel in the BIBLE was NOT said to you.

if you want to understand the BIBLE properly you must:
1. take the verses in context
2. know WHO was being spoken to
okay I believe all that also. :thumbsup:
Was just trying to get you to Clarify :thumbsup: Thank you! :wave:

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟725,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Then how on earth can you claim that Benny Hinn is not WoF :doh:

Simon

:doh::doh: if you had read the rest of the post:

I just know that CF is the only place on this earth that I have been that Benny was considered Word of Faith.

None of the Word of Faith ministers say he is, nor do they welcome him into their world.

Benny Has never, to my knowledge claimed he was Word of Faith.

But somehow, you have come to the belief he is.

In addition, when some of the student approached Rhema to have him as a commencement speaker, the Dean of the largest Word of Faith school on the planet said it wouldn't be proper to have some one who is not Word of Faith do the commencement.

Did you catch that?

Word of Faith ministries do not call him Word of Faith - Benny Hinn himself doesn't call himself Word of Faith.

So how someone can call him Word of Faith is beyond me.

That's four times I am explaining it to you. Have at it.

e

Upvote 0
Mar 2, 2012
✟16,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
:doh::doh: if you had read the rest of the post:
Originally Posted by Simply Put
I just know that CF is the only place on this earth that I have been that Benny was considered Word of Faith.

None of the Word of Faith ministers say he is, nor do they welcome him into their world.

Benny Has never, to my knowledge claimed he was Word of Faith.

But somehow, you have come to the belief he is.

In addition, when some of the student approached Rhema to have him as a commencement speaker, the Dean of the largest Word of Faith school on the planet said it wouldn't be proper to have some one who is not Word of Faith do the commencement.

Did you catch that?

Word of Faith ministries do not call him Word of Faith - Benny Hinn himself doesn't call himself Word of Faith.

So how someone can call him Word of Faith is beyond me.

That's four times I am explaining it to you. Have at it.
you are right. benny hinn is not wof. he is faith healing/charismatic.

simon is not wof so simon could not possibly know who IS wof.

simon does not really know what wof is. simon may never know what wof is.

simon does not appear interested in finding out for real what wof IS.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

probinson

Legend
Aug 16, 2005
PA
Visit site
✟139,628.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hmmm...

Just the other day, someone was talking about arguments with little meaning. I could be mistaken, but this whole "Benny Hinn is/isn't WoF" inanity might just possibly fall under that heading.

Ah well. Carry on. ;)

:cool:

Upvote 0

Yahu

Jezebel's bain
May 14, 2012
✟3,900.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Why do you keep ignoring what I've twice said
JESUS calling us saved "sinners no more, MY FRIENDS".
Why? Well lets see.... maybe because I don't agree with you. You are twisting scripture way out of context to mean what you want it to mean.

Upvote 0

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
simon does not appear interested in finding out for real what wof IS.
That seems obvious.

But I have been for 4 years interested :) as evidenced
by asking in numerous threads I started, & by attending their church last year.

You hsWOF2 are Welcome :wave: to add your understanding along with dkbwarrior already, in
my latest thread: Jesus :) what do you want us to believe? :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Simon Peter

14th Generation PROTESTant
Mar 4, 2004
America
✟4,491.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
In addition, when some of the student approached Rhema to have him as a commencement speaker...

LOL....there's your first clue :D

I understand, and commiserate with you...I mean, I know Rhema must cringe that people like Hinn are in their camp. And they'd rather just ignore the elephant in the room.

Pete's actually right, because in the end, if it walks like an elephant, sounds like an elephant, and looks like an elephant, it's probably an el...

Sorry to break the news.

peace,
Simon

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Why?
You are twisting scripture way out of context
to mean what you want it to mean.
what is there to twist in this Scripture:
John 15:13-15
(I quote for the 4th. time, in this thread alone)
"13. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.
14. You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.
15 No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing;
but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you."

How is Jesus addressing the Saved? us - as "MY FRIENDS".

What are you wanting to twist that into?; or
Better said,
what does God/Jesus want us to believe...

Upvote 0

Yahu

Jezebel's bain
May 14, 2012
✟3,900.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
jezebel is not a christian. a new creation believer has the HOLY SPIRIT living inside them. just because someone is found in church does not mean they are a new creation believer.

LOL, I have seen MANY Jezebels in the church. The director at the WoF college I attended is a very good example. One classic Jezebel I confronted was a Presbyterian pastor's daughter. Oh she was a Christian but operating in the tactics of the enemy. She would have fit in perfectly with the rest of the coven with the exception she claimed to be doing the will of God while attacking anyone that didn't measure up to her Phariseeism.

Oh, there may be people in the churches that aren't saved but there are plenty that are that still follow the doctrines of Ashtoreth. Doctrines of Baal and Ashtoreth are rampant in the church and I don't mean just the sexual aspects. Jezebel is all about control of men (or anyone for that matter) by any means, not just sexually. Witchcraft and any other methods to control also fall under her spear of influence.

Jezebel spirits are ruling spirits that coordinate a wide range of lesser spirits that are each over a specific attribute. An individual doesn't have to have all the attributes yet. Those attributes include gossip (to punish), slander, bearing false witness, blackmail, whoredoms (bribery), manipulation, control, domination, rebellion, witchcraft, even self-righteousness ... the list goes on and on.

Overcoming the influences of Jezebel is one of the 7 major problems in the churches in Rev 2&3. A Jezebel can claim to be a prophetess to achieve her goals of control. It is her ungodly lust for power (spiritual fornication and adultery) over others rooted in arrogance of her superiority that is the prime attribute of a Jezebel. There are MANY in the churches that follow her ways.

My own sister-in-law was a Jezebel and she refused to repent and died of breast cancer. She was a Christian but followed false doctrines and a false image of Yah. She was a hard core Calvinist.

To think that there are no Jezebels that are Christian is ridiculous.

Upvote 0

Yahu

Jezebel's bain
May 14, 2012
✟3,900.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
your understanding of OT and NT scripture is skewed slightly because of your interpretation of who you think is a believer.

believers in GOD include the devil and wicked people. they just REFUSE to surrender their will to GOD.they are not saved and do not have the HOLY SPIRIT living in them.
Well IMO you are confusing people in trapped in demonic doctrine or just spiritually immature with being unsaved.

Being saved does NOT take care of our flesh. It does not make us instantly spiritually mature. You are confusing the salvation of the soul (santification) with the salvation of the spirit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
LOL....there's your first clue :D

Pete's actually right, because in the end, if it walks like an elephant, sounds like an elephant, and looks like an elephant, it's probably an el...

Sorry to break the news.

peace,
Simon
Yo Simon :wave:
What does your endless fruitless games, and
Name-calling, have anything to do with this discussion?

How have your 50+ posts in this thread: helped Anyone
1. increase in Awareness of God :thumbsup:, &
2. their Blessed-relationship :angel: with Jesus, &
3. anything else of an UPlifting :clap: nature...

What is your purpose here, really - Simon, think about it. Please do. Thank you! :wave:

Upvote 0
Mar 2, 2012
✟16,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
LOL, I have seen MANY Jezebels in the church. The director at the WoF college I attended is a very good example. One classic Jezebel I confronted was a Presbyterian pastor's daughter. Oh she was a Christian but operating in the tactics of the enemy. She would have fit in perfectly with the rest of the coven with the exception she claimed to be doing the will of God while attacking anyone that didn't measure up to her Phariseeism.

Oh, there may be people in the churches that aren't saved but there are plenty that are that still follow the doctrines of Ashtoreth. Doctrines of Baal and Ashtoreth are rampant in the church and I don't mean just the sexual aspects. Jezebel is all about control of men (or anyone for that matter) by any means, not just sexually. Witchcraft and any other methods to control also fall under her spear of influence.

Jezebel spirits are ruling spirits that coordinate a wide range of lesser spirits that are each over a specific attribute. An individual doesn't have to have all the attributes yet. Those attributes include gossip (to punish), slander, bearing false witness, blackmail, whoredoms (bribery), manipulation, control, domination, rebellion, witchcraft, even self-righteousness ... the list goes on and on.

Overcoming the influences of Jezebel is one of the 7 major problems in the churches in Rev 2&3. A Jezebel can claim to be a prophetess to achieve her goals of control. It is her ungodly lust for power (spiritual fornication and adultery) over others rooted in arrogance of her superiority that is the prime attribute of a Jezebel. There are MANY in the churches that follow her ways.

My own sister-in-law was a Jezebel and she refused to repent and died of breast cancer. She was a Christian but followed false doctrines and a false image of Yah. She was a hard core Calvinist.

To think that there are no Jezebels that are Christian is ridiculous.
a new creation believer cannot be a jezebel. if you have surrendered your entire being to JESUS the HOLY SPIRIT comes to live in you and MAKES you a new being. HE will NEVER leave you. and HE will never share you.

a soul conversion believer- someone who does NOT surrender their entire being to JESUS cannot be re-created. they have retained control of themselves and they can do all kinds of things that new creation believers CAN'T.

these kind of believers can go all kinds of strange places. they need to get saved. these are the ones that say LORD LORD did i not do xxxx and xxxx and xxxx. and HE says I NEVER knew you.

churches are full of these kind of believers. they aren't saved yet.

what do you believe a born again believer is? how do you get born again and what do you believe happens to you for 1 corinthians to call you a new creation where EVERYTHING is brand new and ALL the OLD has passed away?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Mar 2, 2012
✟16,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well IMO you are confusing people in trapped in demonic doctrine or just spiritually immature with being unsaved.

Being saved does NOT take care of our flesh. It does not make use instantly spiritually mature. You are confusing the salvation of the soul (santification) with the salvation of the spirit.
yes exactly. they are unsaved. that is the whole point. not everyone in church is saved. you have to willingly surrender your entire being in allegience to JESUS. saying a prayer does not make you saved. it is a total surrender. a total willingness of your being to surrender. if you hold back / are unwilling to surrender you have not pledged allegience.

willingness is the key. if your flesh is unable it needs sanctification. the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. so born again can ONLY happen if your spirit is willing to make a complete surrender.

once you have done that the HOLY SPIRIT can work with you to get everything else sorted out. that takes time. but the amazing thing about a new creation experience is that you get a new heart and spirit. something the OT people could not receive permanently BECAUSE the HOLY SPIRIT did not come to live inside them permanently. they had to keep renewing their heart and spirit. we ONLY need to renew our minds because it and our spirit control our flesh. when our mind agrees with our spirit (our born again spirit automatically agrees with the HOLY SPIRIT) with the help of the HOLY SPIRIT we can gain control over the flesh. this is called sanctification.

it's not soul sanctification. it is soul renewal with the WORD PLUS the already perfect recreated spirit of man PLUS the power and leading of the HOLY SPIRIT that bring the flesh into submission. that is the kind of sanctification we are talking about. getting your faith walk right/holy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yahu

Jezebel's bain
May 14, 2012
✟3,900.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
a new creation believer cannot be a jezebel. if you have surrendered your entire being to JESUS the HOLY SPIRIT comes to live in you and MAKES you a new being. HE will NEVER leave you. and HE will never share you.

a soul conversion believer- someone who does NOT surrender their entire being to JESUS cannot be re-created. they have retained control of themselves and they can do all kinds of things that new creation believers CAN'T.

these kind of believers can go all kinds of strange places. they need to get saved. these are the ones that say LORD LORD did i not do xxxx and xxxx and xxxx. and HE says I NEVER knew you.

churches are full of these kind of believers. they aren't saved yet.

what do you believe a born again believer is? how do you get born again and what do you believe happens to you for 1 corinthians to call you a new creation where EVERYTHING is brand new and ALL the OLD has passed away?
Is this more core WoF doctrine?

Salvation is easy, sanctification is a life long process. Don't confuse one for the other. When a tree or vine was planted under Old Testament law, you didn't even gather the fruit from it for many years. The same is true of any Christian, don't expect to have good fruit from an immature vine.

I KNOW that many Christians operate under the influences of Jezebel. Jezebel is all about appealing to the flesh. Many fall for her deceptions. Jezebel (ie Ashtoreth) and Baal (anti-christ) are all about corrupting Christians to make them ineffective. They are just Christians that are listening to the wrong spirits because they lack discernment.

Upvote 0
Mar 2, 2012
✟16,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
Is this more core WoF doctrine?

Salvation is easy, sanctification is a life long process. Don't confuse one for the other. When a tree or vine was planted under Old Testament law, you didn't even gather the fruit from it for many years. The same is true of any Christian, don't expect to have good fruit from an immature vine.

I KNOW that many Christians operate under the influences of Jezebel. Jezebel is all about appealing to the flesh. Many fall for her deceptions. Jezebel (ie Ashtoreth) and Baal (anti-christ) are all about corrupting Christians to make them ineffective. They are just Christians that are listening to the wrong spirits because they lack discernment.
yes salvation is easy. sanctification is lifelong.

but being a jezebel and being deceived by a jezebel spirit are 2 different things. jezebel will be cast on a bed of suffering.

the HOLY SPIRIT will lead truly born again believers from start to finish. there is no fear for truly born again believers. HE WHO began a good work in you WILL perform it to completion. GOD does not lie. NO one can snatch us from HIS hand. what was started by the HOLY SPIRIT will be finished by the HOLY SPIRIT.

the HOLY SPIRIT and the WORD of GOD do not lie. we have a choice to believe HIS promises to us. or run around scared of the devil and our flesh.

we are told to preach the good new, cast out devils, lay hands on the sick and they will recover, and make disciples. in the name of the FATHER SON HOLY SPIRIT. it is HIS work through us. HE didn't leave us stranded here trying to fight impossible forces. HE has made us more than overcomers/conquerors thru CHRIST.

that is one difference between wof and your understanding. you make GOD too small and the devil too big.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yahu

Jezebel's bain
May 14, 2012
✟3,900.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
yes exactly. they are unsaved.
Nonsense, they are immature.

Some Christians never pass beyond being a baby Christian and they never will if they are constantly slapped by other babies and being told they are not even saved. You are preaching salvation by works.

Another doctrine spread at the WoF college I attended was 'loss of salvation' or the same nonsense you spread that people aren't really saved if they don't measure up to some standard of Phariseeism.

Better get your mill stone ready and hire yourself a boat if that is how you behave.

Upvote 0
Mar 2, 2012
✟16,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
Nonsense, they are immature.

Some Christians never pass beyond being a baby Christian and they never will if they are constantly slapped by other babies and being told they are not even saved. You are preaching salvation by works.

Another doctrine spread at the WoF college I attended was 'loss of salvation' or the same nonsense you spread that people aren't really saved if they don't measure up to some standard of Phariseeism.

Better get your mill stone ready and hire yourself a boat if that is how you behave.
so GOD throws immature believers on a bed of suffering? GOD harshly punishes immature believers?

please explain salvation in your understanding.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.