United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
My dear CF family,
Hello. I am writing this with tears streaming down my face because it feels as if life has put such a weight on my chest that I feel like we (my husband and I) cannot escape from anymore. In the last year, my husband and I have lived in roughly four hotels, my parents home (which was just myself) and currently at the moment with a “friend “.

The reason for the tears is because come June 9th, we will be homeless. Our friend hasn’t paid her rent since getting this trailer and is getting evicted. I’m really upset about it because we do as much as we can to keep the house afloat aside from rent yet all she does is complain about how nothing is done yet all she wants to do is be lazy all day and expect us to drive her everywhere and not pay us gas or anything.

The only option we have is for me to go home to my parents again but he cannot go with me due to his felony background. Don’t get me wrong, my parents love him as their own and were his biggest supporters other than myself when he was incarcerated for five years of our fourteen year relationship thus far as his own family either basically disowned him, want nothing to do with him or have passed (his own parents- dad was the worst influence and his mom left him when he was just six years old). There are stipulations hindering why my dad won’t allow him to stay.

My husband’s health has also been a factor lately too as he has bad ulcers, suffered third degree burns recently and everything else. I’m our sole provider and I cannot simply do it myself anymore.

So I’m asking for prayers for a miracle or blessing before then. If anyone wants to ask questions or pray personally for us via PM, I’m open to the messages. I prefer them actually.

Thank you all for the continued love and support and prayers.
Love,
somebodysangel :angel:

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟393,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,127.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
1685604812711.jpeg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

somebodysangel_88

one day, I'll fly away.
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2008
Indiana.
✟479,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Keep the prayers coming as the situation continues to get worse. This said “friend” invites over her “boyfriend” (her legal husband is incarcerated) who continues to threaten the household and even start a physical altercation with his friend he brought over while 90% of the rest of the house is trying to sleep. My husband calls the police and they claim everything is fine yet before the police even leave he yells and beats on the door as my husband is outside and tries locking him out because he called. The cops know who lives here, he definitely doesn’t and she allows them to stay as do the cops as long they they stay in her bedroom locked away from everybody else. I honestly think the problems with our car (had a tire punctured over the weekend) has been him. So long as we find a place before Friday, I’m reporting him for harassment and a protective order against him. This isn’t the first time he’s threatened us.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟349,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
My dear CF family,
Hello. I am writing this with tears streaming down my face because it feels as if life has put such a weight on my chest that I feel like we (my husband and I) cannot escape from anymore. In the last year, my husband and I have lived in roughly four hotels, my parents home (which was just myself) and currently at the moment with a “friend “.

The reason for the tears is because come June 9th, we will be homeless. Our friend hasn’t paid her rent since getting this trailer and is getting evicted. I’m really upset about it because we do as much as we can to keep the house afloat aside from rent yet all she does is complain about how nothing is done yet all she wants to do is be lazy all day and expect us to drive her everywhere and not pay us gas or anything.

The only option we have is for me to go home to my parents again but he cannot go with me due to his felony background. Don’t get me wrong, my parents love him as their own and were his biggest supporters other than myself when he was incarcerated for five years of our fourteen year relationship thus far as his own family either basically disowned him, want nothing to do with him or have passed (his own parents- dad was the worst influence and his mom left him when he was just six years old). There are stipulations hindering why my dad won’t allow him to stay.

My husband’s health has also been a factor lately too as he has bad ulcers, suffered third degree burns recently and everything else. I’m our sole provider and I cannot simply do it myself anymore.

So I’m asking for prayers for a miracle or blessing before then. If anyone wants to ask questions or pray personally for us via PM, I’m open to the messages. I prefer them actually.

Thank you all for the continued love and support and prayers.
Love,
somebodysangel :angel:
I'm so sorry for your plight. There are so many agency's that offer help. Have you tried for help. Most city's have Programs when your down and out. Like neighborhood services. Your church?
God loves you. Keep the faith.
God bless. praying.

Upvote 0

somebodysangel_88

one day, I'll fly away.
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2008
Indiana.
✟479,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Update— we were briefly taken in somewhere but my husband cannot feel it to stay here. It’s a long story but we are back to square one, which is sleeping in our car.

Upvote 0

somebodysangel_88

one day, I'll fly away.
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2008
Indiana.
✟479,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Well, from bad to even worse. Our car’s engine went out Wednesday night, sleeping under a bridge, nothing but a bag of clothes to keep us going. Was able to borrow a friend’s truck to get in to work today, put my last penny in gas for it to be wasted. No way to get in tomorrow afternoon.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bless you.. we can only speak on the experience's we have had. I only share what I know. I know what its like to stand up against that wall were you can't see hear anything and your feelings are going crazy. Hold on to what your Father spoke. Speak HIS word ...find what He said for what ever problem it is. As one said and this is 100% true...you don't have any problems all you need is faith in God. So I always repent if needed... and I pray HIs word.. I know He hears me. As He said to Sarah the word apply to you as if He was looking at you "what is to heard for the lord?"

Isa 41:10 comes to mind.. haha have not thought about that verse in along time..odd huh "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you"

Oh awesome praise GOD.. ever hear that preacher says something like this then say's "I don't know who that's for but I'll take it" haha AMEN! Pray agree together and there is nothing He can't do. He will open doors you will find favor...for the favor you have with the great I AM did you know lasts FOREVER! You ARE strong in the lord in the power of HIS might. You have the JOY of the lord..you have the peace of God.. you put on the whole armor of GOD. I could keep going but you see its ALL HIM! We walk by faith not what we see or hear of feel. Find what He said..

Give you one.. we were about to go to Church I was in my 20's (me and my wife..together almost 40 years now) I said "lord I know you called me but can you please confirm it again". Now see I didn't stop there I said "you said by the mouth of 2 or three". So this church we had been going to about 6-7 years for the 1st time and then ever again 3 people came up to me that night "you should be in in the ministry, you should be a minister, you should be a preacher". That was the 1st time it ever happened that fast. Know He hears you..if He said it He will do it.. if He did it for one He will do it for all. I PRAY saying this is ok.. PRAYING

Upvote 0