Canada
✟15,332.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I haven't been following the games as much as I would like to. I've only watched a few of the competitions. I like those three as well, including Skating and Hockey. Curling isn't bad either. I watched a lil' bit of the hockey game last night. U.S won. Damn it :p. Was rooting for Canada.

Upvote 0

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I love the Olympics, both summer and winter. For me, my favorites are:

Hockey - Go USA!!!...:sorry:...
Figure skating - I love figure skating, despite it being obviously rigged.
Speed skating
Skiing - Any skiing, it's all fun to watch.

Upvote 0

SmileAndAHandshake

Senior Veteran
Oct 1, 2003
✟19,199.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Really, why?

It has nothing to do with the Vancouver/Canadian Olympics in specific. They are doing a fantastic job, for what it's worth.

I just dislike the Olympics as a whole. I don't support them... For a lot of reasons that would derail the thread. :D

Upvote 0

Im_A

Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Been enjoying the winter games in Vancouver. So what are your favorite winter sports to watch or do. Here are mine.

Biathlon
Snowbroading
Downhill Sking

So what is yours?
I'll be honest. I don't have much of an interest into the Olympics. Sure I can go, "ooo" or "awe" at the great talent shown in the Olympics and the cool thing people do in it but that's about as far as it always has gone for me for some reason with the exception of seeing a pretty woman in the Olympics.

BUT, I was greatly pleased to see USA beating Canada in hockey. Its more patriotism to my country than it is the love of the game or the Olympics. Its like knowing the USA is better at soccer than Mexico. Two countries that the sports we beat them are not even the most popular of sports here in the states and we still beat them in a sport that is HUGELY popular in their own countries. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tamara224

Jan 13, 2006
Wyoming
✟40,734.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I enjoy it all. I don't know what it is about the Olympics. I don't generally watch any sports, but I always watch most events in the Olympics. Something about knowing who you're rooting for no matter what the event, maybe. ^_^

My favorite winters events are snowboarding (Yay Shawn White - how awesome is he?!) and figure skating.

As far as the ones I like to do... curling is waaaay fun, downhill and cross country skiing are both fun, too. I won't snowboard - too painful.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wildthing

Legend
Apr 9, 2004
somewhere in Michigan
✟23,757.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Been great fun seeing the Canadian Ice dancing couple winning a Gold! Best of luck Canada in all other games. I really like the mitts that I see on the Canadian fan's hands

Oh by the way I'm looking forward to next year when I can go skiing at Whistler! The only thing that the games have done for me is that I want to visit Vancouver. Looks like a rocking good time....

Upvote 0