Will you go to mediation with me?

Lisa0315

Respect Catholics and the Mother Church!
Jul 17, 2005
At The Feet of Jesus
✟37,577.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This is specifically for IamRedeemed, Nadine, Desmalia, Time2BCounted, NewGuy101 and anyone else that I have argued with in the last several days. I am interested in mediation to work out our differences. I will agree to whatever terms y'all ask for within reason. I would prefer DrStevej to be the mediator although I have not asked him if he would do that for us.

Lisa

Nadiine

Apr 14, 2006
Obama: 53% deserve him ;)
✟292,219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Lisa,
I'm not opposed to it, I just don't know how any of that works... so maybe somebody could explain what it is, I'm completely ignorant about it all.

I would feel alot more comfortable with Steve if I went into any process of this... if he can't, then I'd rather not do anything because mac's comments were very rude to me the other day and I don't feel comfortable at all.

So I'm not opposed, just unsure about what it is or how it works. But I appreciate that you'de consider doing something about it. :wave: :angel:

Upvote 0

Lisa0315

Jul 17, 2005
At The Feet of Jesus
✟37,577.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Lisa,
I'm not opposed to it, I just don't know how any of that works... so maybe somebody could explain what it is, I'm completely ignorant about it all.

I would feel alot more comfortable with Steve if I went into any process of this... if he can't, then I'd rather not do anything because mac's comments were very rude to me the other day and I don't feel comfortable at all.

So I'm not opposed, just unsure about what it is or how it works. But I appreciate that you'de consider doing something about it. :wave: :angel:

Yes, I prefer Steve myself because he has stayed completely neutral in all of this. I don't know how it works but Steve used to be on the Pastoral team so I am sure he could tell us. Let me see if I can get him over here.

Lisa

Upvote 0

Lisa0315

Jul 17, 2005
At The Feet of Jesus
✟37,577.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I told Steve that we were kind of already patching things up and he said that we should see how that goes, but to keep him posted. He didn't say "no", but I don't think he is quite ready to mediate for us.

Lisa

Upvote 0

drstevej

"The crowd always chooses Barabbas."
In Memory Of
Mar 18, 2003
Lousianna
✟1,001,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Found you folks.

Lisa, send a PM to those participating and me and let's talk about how we might proceed. I want to do this privately and in confidence with the participants only.

In Him,
Steve

Upvote 0

Lisa0315

Jul 17, 2005
At The Feet of Jesus
✟37,577.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
IAmRedeemed and I have been talking via PM and I think we are in a good place now.

We may not need mediation now, but I just want y'all to know that I am willing. Whatever parameters y'all feel is right is fine with me.

Lisa

Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

Blessed are the pure in Heart, they shall see God.
May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry, the site is getting all buggy again, and one minute I am logged in and the next I am not and it hangs and just all sorts of annoying things.

Lisa and I have already pretty much patched things up between ourselves....and actually beyond that. God moved in such a sweet way in both of our hearts.

Unless there is something anyone else wants to add? If not I think we can all pack up our weapons and get out the cake! :tutu:

Upvote 0

Nadiine

Apr 14, 2006
✟292,219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Sorry, the site is getting all buggy again, and one minute I am logged in and the next I am not and it hangs and just all sorts of annoying things.

Lisa and I have already pretty much patched things up between ourselves....and actually beyond that. God moved in such a sweet way in both of our hearts.

Unless there is something anyone else wants to add? If not I think we can all pack up our weapons and get out the cake! :tutu:
Is your weapon the cake cutter?? LOL

how about cheesecake?? :yum: :yum:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nadiine

Apr 14, 2006
✟292,219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Found you folks.

Lisa, send a PM to those participating and me and let's talk about how we might proceed. I want to do this privately and in confidence with the participants only.

In Him,
Steve
Yes Iamredeemed, it bugged out on me again too, and this mite not even post - I tried a few min. ago & lost the post.

T2BC pm'd me and asked if Lisa would be willing to include him in this mediation too - so it's up to her what she'd like to do.

But T2 would either have to be reinstated temporarily for this thread or in PM's?

Either way, he's requested so you at least know. :wave:

Reactions: Time2BCounted
Upvote 0

Lisa0315

Jul 17, 2005
At The Feet of Jesus
✟37,577.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, I just want to say that I am sorry and I truly did not mean to go "there". I got a bit hard headed about things. Pride is a bad friend. I really love you guys and I love this forum. I just didn't know how to fix it and I couldn't comprehend that it was not mine to fix. I just made things worse. It seems the moment I gave up the fight, God healed things between us. I am so very grateful for that.

Lisa

Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is your weapon the cake cutter?? LOL

how about cheesecake?? :yum: :yum:

Yep! lol ^_^ how's this for a cheesecake?

3d4f4d7093.png

Upvote 0

desmalia

sounds like somebody's got a case of the mondays
Sep 29, 2006
Canada
Visit site
✟18,512.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Well, I just want to say that I am sorry and I truly did not mean to go "there". I got a bit hard headed about things. Pride is a bad friend. I really love you guys and I love this forum. I just didn't know how to fix it and I couldn't comprehend that it was not mine to fix. I just made things worse. It seems the moment I gave up the fight, God healed things between us. I am so very grateful for that.

Lisa
I'm sorry too, Lisa, and I'm so glad we're moving in the right direction now. :hug:

How about some chocolate cheesecake? mmmmmm

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

IamRedeemed

May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh yeah, it has cream cheese in it...yummy!
These come from NY. The best :thumbsup: Here's your spoon!

5a7bf61188.jpg

I don't think a fork will do. Looks like you need a spoon.

I have never had cheesecake. Does it actually have cheese in it?

Lisa

Upvote 0