United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello everyone,

I have been really thinking about this question today. When I spend alone time with Jesus I think of Him and I together, but I'm not sure if that will be so in Heaven. There will be plenty of people there who will want to spend time with Him as well. I'm also wondering if they talk about this anywhere in the Bible? I honestly haven't read the whole Bible yet, but I'm working on it. Please, give any biblical answers from Scripture and your thoughts on this. :yellowheart::heartpulse::grinning:

Last edited:

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello everyone,

I have been really thinking about this question today. When I spend alone time with Jesus I think of Him and I together, but I'm not sure if that will be so in Heaven. There will be plenty of people there who will want to spend time with Him as well. I'm also wondering if they talk about this anywhere in the Bible? I honestly haven't read the whole Bible yet, but I'm working on it. Please, give any biblical answers from Scripture and your thoughts on this. :yellowheart::heartpulse::grinning:

God exists outside of time, so availability is without measure.

Upvote 0

PanDeVida

Feb 21, 2007
✟42,102.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone,

Heartofsilver, if anyone truly believes in words of Jesus Christ and His Church you can spend time with Jesus, who is the Eucharist, at every Catholic Church in the world, not only Visit Him, but partake of His Body and Blood.

John 6:52The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying: How can this man give us his flesh to eat? 53Then Jesus said to them: Amen, amen I say unto you: Except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you shall not have life in you. 54He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath everlasting life: and I will raise him up in the last day. 55For my flesh is meat indeed: and my blood is drink indeed. 56He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, abideth in me, and I in him.

Upvote 0

Ron Gurley

What U See is What U Get!
Site Supporter
Sep 22, 2015
Baton Rouge, LA
Visit site
✟87,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The heavenly realms are the residence of the TRI-UNE GOD, angels, and saved believers. It is a realm of pure SPIRIT. And there is infinite "room", beyond Man's imperfect concepts of time and space.

Want your own "apartment/mansion/dwelling place"??

John 14 (NASB)
2 In My Father’s house (heaven) are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.

Upvote 0