✟84,288.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps. From Texas to Israel: Red heifers needed for Temple arrive:

the Temple Institute continues preparations to lay the ground for the construction of the Third Temple in Jerusalem.
But for me, the Third Temple is not needed, Hebrews 10:

1 For since the law has but a shadow of the good things to come instead of the true form of these realities, it can never, by the same sacrifices that are continually offered every year, make perfect those who draw near. 2Otherwise, would they not have ceased to be offered, since the worshipers, having once been cleansed, would no longer have any consciousness of sins? 3 But in these sacrifices there is a reminder of sins every year. 4 For it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.
The blood of red heifers cannot take away sins permanently. But there is good news:

5 Consequently, when Christ came into the world, he said,
“Sacrifices and offerings you have not desired,
but a body have you prepared for me;
6 in burnt offerings and sin offerings
you have taken no pleasure.
7 Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come to do your will, O God, as it is written of me in the scroll of the book.’” ...
11 And every priest stands daily at his service, offering repeatedly the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. 12 But when Christ had offered for all time a single sacrifice for sins,
on the Cross

he sat down at the right hand of God, 13waiting from that time until his enemies should be made a footstool for his feet. 14 For by a single offering he has perfected for all time those who are being sanctified.
Bottom line:

18 Where there is forgiveness of these, there is no longer any offering for sin.

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,988.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, there will not be built Temple or den of thieves any more in Jerusalem(spiritually called Sodom and Egypt), the same that was destroyed by the prophetic Word of my Lord JESUS around 1954 years ago, i.e. in 70AD.

What the Jews will do from now on is to establish the throne of the false messiah, AN IMPOSTER, as said my Lord JESUS
-John 5:43-47 combined with 2Thessalonians 2:3-12 and Revelation 13:11 and 12:3-4.(Take a look) Get ready

As soon as be elected the next and LAST Pope, and the throne of the false messiah be established in JERUSALEM(called by the prophet Ezekiel Aholibah, more corrupt than her sister Aholah, Samaria, in her whoredom-Ezekiel 23),
the MAN Beast false messiah will invite the gentile MAN Beast of Rome, the Pope, to sit on his throne in Jerusalem, then he will give to the Pope, his Power, and his Seat, and great Authority-Revelation 13:2. Get ready

Then will LITERALLY be fulfilled what my Lord JESUS said:--> They-the Jews- shall fall by the edge of the sword(AFTER DESTRUCTION OF THE TEMPLE): and shall be led away captive into all nations, and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled(fullness of Gentiles)-Luke 21:24 combined with Revelation 11:2.(Take a look).

Get ready, yes, get ready

Upvote 0