Will RFK Jr break with the Democratic Party?

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

WARREN, Mich. — Robert F. Kennedy Jr. once again teased a potential break from the Democratic Party at a rally Thursday night, as his Michigan-based supporters in attendance expressed love for former President Donald Trump and disdain for President Joe Biden.​
A man at the packed rally yelled through the crowd, “Are you planning on running as a Democrat? Please say no.”​
“You want the answer to that question, you can come to Philadelphia on Monday,” Kennedy responded. The Democratic primary challenger has been taking questions at events about a possible independent campaign, and a Kennedy video teasing a big announcement in Philadelphia criticized “the leadership of both political parties."​

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I wish him the best of luck. It’s gonna be a nasty election.
Absolutely agree - who do you think he will glean more voters from - Trump or Biden?

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟556,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Absolutely agree - who do you think he will glean more voters from - Trump or Biden?
Tough to say what side exactly this would benefit most. I don’t see him as much of a threat to the Dems but aside from the vaccine stuff which doesn’t seem to be much of a point anymore, he’s no right winger either. Kennedy will definitely be a wildcard.

Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I just saw him on YouTube and he does have a different perspective on some issues. I don't like his stance on Nuclear energy even though I understand his fears.

Upvote 0