CALGARY
✟21,176.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What utter & complete nonsense from Levin. Folks can keep on whining about Obama as much as they need to - maybe it's therapeutic for them - but it's pointless.
It's pointless to those who do not care for the rule of law, or the Constitution, or justice, or ensuring that the Swamp is drained.

Upvote 0

Micah888

Apr 20, 2018
CALGARY
✟21,176.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Seriously Levin? And paired with Hannity... always love a good unsubstantiated conspiracy from political hack entertainers.
Now that the truth is coming out, we have such unbelievable responses from those who should know better.

Upvote 0

Micah888

Apr 20, 2018
CALGARY
✟21,176.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nope, it's a matter of facts.
Which you conveniently ignore when they don't suit your narrative. Now is not the time for partisanship but the truth. The corruption of the government went all the way to the top -- to Obama's White House.

Had Mr. Trump appointed a man of courage and integrity to the office of Attorney General, many would now already be in prison.

Judge Jeanine: Jeff Sessions Is ‘the Most Dangerous Man in America

Judge Jeanine: Jeff Sessions Is 'the Most Dangerous Man in America' | Breitbart

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Which you conveniently ignore when they don't suit your narrative. Now is not the time for partisanship but the truth. The corruption of the government went all the way to the top -- to Obama's White House.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Oh Micah, you literally made me LOL at that this! My land, if that's not the pot calling the kettle black. I have never encountered anybody who is more eager to conveniently ignore facts when they don't suit your narrative than you, nor have I encountered anybody more relentlessly partisan. I never much cared for Obama, but my gracious has Trump made him look practically angelic in comparison. You can keep going on as much as you need to about corruption in Obama's White House, but for 8 years Republicans were chomping at the bits to try to take him down & failed. With Trump, a Republican he personally hired appointed the Republican who is the special prosecutor.

Obama is the only president since Nixon who didn't face an independent investigation

Had Mr. Trump appointed a man of courage and integrity to the office of Attorney General, many would now already be in prison.

Judge Jeanine: Jeff Sessions Is ‘the Most Dangerous Man in America

Judge Jeanine: Jeff Sessions Is 'the Most Dangerous Man in America' | Breitbart

Well I cannot stand Jeff Sessions either, but who is the one responsible for him being in that position? Trump. PLENTY of folks gave him ample warnings about Session. Made it abundantly clear that he was a downright awful pick. Pleaded with him not to do it. Elizabeth Warren tried to read a letter from Coretta Scott King about how entirely lacking integrity he is. Trump picking Sessions anyway was akin to him pulling his britches down & mooning everybody. As your source showed us, all that lead to was Trump getting kicked hard in the rear.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
It's pointless to those who do not care for the rule of law, or the Constitution, or justice, or ensuring that the Swamp is drained.

Agreed! Trump & his defenders have throughly demonstrated that they do not care for, (and oftentimes are entirely ignorant of) the rule of law, or the Constitution, or justice, or ensuring that the Swamp they've filled to the brim is drained. It's entirely pointless arguing with them expecting any reason to come from it. Sometimes the point is just for the lulz.

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
I base it on the fact that he is a habitual liar.
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
If you like your health plan you can keep your health plan.
He knew these were lies when he spoke them.
He intentionally deceived Americans.
Have you been forced to change doctors?

Upvote 0

Bible2+

Matthew 4:4
Sep 14, 2015
✟91,195.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Micah888 said in post #1:

Will Obama ever be held accountable?

We must not wish that he will be, for then we will be held accountable for our own sins (Matthew 6:15, Matthew 7:1, Romans 3:9).

Also, any accounting of the U.S. (and U.K.) IC being weaponized against repubs will result in the unleashing to the public of hundreds of dirt-filled dossiers which will ruin hundreds of high-level repubs who are still in office.

Better not to uncover anyone's dirt before the time (1 Corinthians 4:5a).

(So may Nunes soon back down for everyone's good.)

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If that was what was wanted they shouldn't have voted for President Trump because he doesn't care about rule of law or the Constitution ."Justice" (to him) means he always gets what he wants and as for the "swamp being drained"? He made the swamp into government of the US. :wave:
tulc(hopes President Trumps supporters like the taste of swamp water, it's their legacy drink) :)

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
If that was what was wanted they shouldn't have voted for President Trump because he doesn't care about rule of law or the Constitution ."Justice" (to him) means he always gets what he wants and as for the "swamp being drained"? He made the swamp into government of the US. :wave:
tulc(hopes President Trumps supporters like the taste of swamp water, it's their legacy drink) :)
Here’s the problem with this. While I agree with what you say about Trump, I don’t see that the only viable alternative would have been better.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I seriously doubt Obama will ever be held accountable by the American people.

True but, it seems that his legacy is going to be greatly tarnished. Obama seems to be quiet lately as he watches it all fade away.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here’s the problem with this. While I agree with what you say about Trump, I don’t see that the only viable alternative would have been better.
Seriously? :eek:
tulc(has a hard time imagining how she couldn't have been a lot better then him) :sorry:

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Seriously? :eek:
tulc(has a hard time imagining how she couldn't have been a lot better then him) :sorry:
Of course you have a hard time imagining it. You probably voted for her.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Of course you have a hard time imagining it.
I have a very good imagination and I'm still not sure how anyone can look at the dumpster fire that is President Trumps administration and then say they think she would have been even half as bad at that job as he is. :sorry:
You probably voted for her.[
I did. She was the first Clinton I ever voted for actually. :wave:
tulc(has no doubt she would have been a better President then President Trump) :)

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Of course fans of Obama would think that.

Well, of course folks who've failed in making an argument would then go for an ad hominem snipe that was silly & false. I'm not a fan of Obama. I'm a fan of facts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Well, of course folks who've failed in making an argument would then go for an ad hominem snipe that was silly & false. I'm not a fan of Obama. I'm a fan of facts.
Why aren’t you a fan of Obama? What could he have possibly done to not earn your favor?

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Why aren’t you a fan of Obama? What could he have possibly done to not earn your favor?

Hammster, you ought to know full well that that's not relevant to this thread. Everybody in this world has got feeling & opinions but if you want to have a productive conversation you need to set that aside and focus on the facts.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Hammster, you ought to know full well that that's not relevant to this thread. Everybody in this world has got feeling & opinions but if you want to have a productive conversation you need to set that aside and focus on the facts.
I think it’s very relevant considering your first post.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I think it’s very relevant considering your first post.

Well Hammster, it's irrelevant to me that you think that. If you want to have a personal conversation with me, send me a PM.

Upvote 0