CALGARY
✟21,176.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Conservative commentator Mark Levin was recently interviewed by Sean Hannity about the Mueller Probe (correctly labeled as a "witch hunt" but the President).

Here is what Levin had to say:

“The Mueller investigation, oddly enough, has revealed that the greatest perpetrator against the American people was the federal government... Levin contended that the people who truly need to be held accountable for misconduct during the 2016 race are former President Barack Obama, former CIA Director John Brennan, former FBI Director James Comey and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.

Levin stated that the actions of the Obama administration against Trump are unprecedented in American history.

“The Obama administration spied,” the conservative commentator said. “He’s to be held responsible and his surrogates need to be held responsible.”

Fox News' Levin: Mueller Probe Reveals Feds Greatest Wrongdoers in 2016 Election

The question now is whether the American people through their representatives will call for an investigation into Obama and his former officials, and a shutting down of the phony investigation of Trump.

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
yes there is this thing called the great white throne judgment and everyone who's name is not written in teh Lambs book of life was judged by the things they did in the book. he has like the thief on the cross the same choice to repent and confess Jesus as his savior. He is the only supposedly Christian i have ever heard of who celebrates Ramadan every year and avoids the national day of prayer.

• Agree
Reactions: drjean
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
What utter & complete nonsense from Levin. Folks can keep on whining about Obama as much as they need to - maybe it's therapeutic for them - but it's pointless.

Upvote 0

Norbert L

Site Supporter
Mar 1, 2009
✟560,360.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Conservative commentator Mark Levin was recently interviewed by Sean Hannity about the Mueller Probe (correctly labeled as a "witch hunt" but the President).

“The Mueller investigation, oddly enough, has revealed that the greatest perpetrator against the American people was the federal government... Levin contended that the people who truly need to be held accountable for misconduct during the 2016 race are former President Barack Obama, former CIA Director John Brennan, former FBI Director James Comey and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.

Fox News' Levin: Mueller Probe Reveals Feds Greatest Wrongdoers in 2016 Election

The question now is whether the American people through their representatives will call for an investigation into Obama and his former officials, and a shutting down of the phony investigation of Trump.
If the history of mankind has 100 or more years, it would be interesting to see how future generations view the Obama - Trump Presidencies.

Frankly this rather new globalization thinking of "we are all citizens of this world" type of view is stupid imo, given that the majority of countries aren't western and don't think this way. They have their own particular skin color privilege they like to promote.

The way I see it, either or both of them could be seen as fools or heroes on the world's stage. The future is usually rather unpredictable.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Seriously Levin? And paired with Hannity... always love a good unsubstantiated conspiracy from political hack entertainers.

• Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
What utter & complete nonsense from Levin. Folks can keep on whining about Obama as much as they need to - maybe it's therapeutic for them - but it's pointless.
Is it anything like whining about Levin?

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
If the history of mankind has 100 or more years, it would be interesting to see how future generations view the Obama - Trump Presidencies.

Frankly this rather new globalization thinking of "we are all citizens of this world" type of view is stupid imo, given that the majority of countries aren't western and don't think this way. They have their own particular skin color privilege they like to promote.

The way I see it, either or both of them could be seen as fools or heroes on the world's stage. The future is usually rather unpredictable.
There is no right side of history, only history. History is a record, not a progression toward an inevitable goal. Marx was simply wrong on that account.

If America survives the next 100 years as a free country with liberal values and liberal government, Obama will be seen as a weak president. That is because for America to survive in that form, the transnational, multicultural world citizen identity that Obama promoted will have to have been rejected.

A country without a shared set of values and a shared truth will come apart at the seams. It is the classic case of a nation divided against itself not being able to stand. Identity politics, if successfully exploited, create permanent divisions in any society. The usual way to keep the 'Serbs' away from the necks of the 'Bosnians', and the 'Croats' off of the 'Serbs', is to either forge them into a common identity as Yugoslavians, or more typically, strong tyrannical government keeps the identities in line. For as soon as freedom breaks out in such a society, the society breaks down into competing forces.

Likely though, in the American case, the coalition of 54 genders and the like, will end up evaporating into 54 groups with competing interests. That is ultimately the type of centrifugal force that will keep America from collapsing into a multitude of competing tribes.

The full nature of the Trump presidency has not even been written yet. It is way too soon to even comment on how history will view it, when even in the present we do not know what that legacy is going to be.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Norbert L

Site Supporter
Mar 1, 2009
✟560,360.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
There is no right side of history, only history. History is a record, not a progression toward an inevitable goal. Marx was simply wrong on that account.

If America survives the next 100 years as a free country with liberal values and liberal government, Obama will be seen as a weak president. That is because for America to survive in that form, the transnational, multicultural world citizen identity that Obama promoted will have to have been rejected.

A country without a shared set of values and a shared truth will come apart at the seams. It is the classic case of a nation divided against itself not being able to stand. Identity politics, if successfully exploited, create permanent divisions in any society. The usual way to keep the 'Serbs' away from the necks of the 'Bosnians', and the 'Croats' off of the 'Serbs', is to either forge them into a common identity as Yugoslavians, or more typically, strong tyrannical government keeps the identities in line. For as soon as freedom breaks out in such a society, the society breaks down into competing forces.

Likely though, in the American case, the coalition of 54 genders and the like, will end up evaporating into 54 groups with competing interests. That is ultimately the type of centrifugal force that will keep America from collapsing into a multitude of competing tribes.

The full nature of the Trump presidency has not even been written yet. It is way too soon to even comment on how history will view it, when even in the present we do not know what that legacy is going to be.
Historical narrative is becoming more international, given the Putin has described Stalin as not so bad and that never became news. How it will all pen out, I don't know. I'm thinking this Pax American could become more international. So likewise as odd as it seems now, both Trump and Obama could be heroes and have their busts carved into Mount Rushmore too. It'll be like both republican and democratic views of today will be looked at as ignorant.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Is it anything like whining about Levin?

Nope, not at all. Folks who whine about Obama tend to do so habitually & base it on conspiracy theories and such crud. I don't know of anybody who routinely whines about Levin. They call him out on his crap, sure.

Upvote 0

Doug Melven

Nov 2, 2017
Wyoming
✟83,208.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Nope, not at all. Folks who whine about Obama tend to do so habitually & base it on conspiracy theories and such crud. I don't know of anybody who routinely whines about Levin. They call him out on his crap, sure.
I base it on the fact that he is a habitual liar.
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
If you like your health plan you can keep your health plan.
He knew these were lies when he spoke them.
He intentionally deceived Americans.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I base it on the fact that he is a habitual liar.
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
If you like your health plan you can keep your health plan.
He knew these were lies when he spoke them.
He intentionally deceived Americans.

I think every POTUS has said something that wasn't factual. "Read my lips, I will not raise taxes." Circumstances can change. I never much cared for Obama but he's certainly much more honest than Trump, who lies pathologically.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
At this point Republicans/conservatives can only look back at President Obama's administration, when they were free to not have to do anything but complain. Now, that they're expected to actually accomplish something? All they know how to do is blame/complain about President Obama. It works for President Trumps base (for a while so far) but I suspect even they are getting pretty tired of how little the Republicans are getting done that doesn't entail undoing something President Obama did. :D
tulc(needs some more coffee) :sigh:

Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Doug Melven

Nov 2, 2017
Wyoming
✟83,208.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think every POTUS has said something that wasn't factual. "Read my lips, I will not raise taxes." Circumstances can change. I never much cared for Obama but he's certainly much more honest than Trump, who lies pathologically.
This thread isn't about Trump or Bush or others. It is about Obama being held accountable.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
This thread isn't about Trump or Bush or others. It is about Obama being held accountable.

Sure, but seeing as how Obama was the POTUS it's imperative to discuss how pretty much every POTUS has said something that wasn't factual, made a promise they couldn't deliver on. If you cared so much about staying on topic, you wouldn't haven't strayed to healthcare when that's not the subject of the OP.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
It’s a matter of perspective.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

phony investigation of Trump.

It's EXACTLY what it is.

Upvote 0