N. E. Ohio
✟1,926.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This seems strange. The church was created to function inside governments. Prior, Israel was a self-sustaining nation, with a military and law enforcement.

But the church was never built for that. It is always to function within governments, and law enforcement authority has been given to those governments by God (Romans 13). Those functions are not the job of the church. The churches deal in moral conduct, while the governments in legalities (not like Israel which handled both).

It always has functioned within oppressive human governments - always will - until the second coming. Rev Oral Roberts had a goal of training Christians for service (ORU) in the Government, mission fields, and secular society. He felt that Christianity was lax in their participation in world affairs. He felt that we were abandoning our Democratic government by allowing it to be taken over by Secular Humanists (atheists). As a young Lindsay Futurist - my crowd always wondered if we would have time to get married and have a family because we were taught that by 1988 (one generation after the formation of Israel) that all would be fulfilled. We did not buy life insurance, go to college, or save any money for the future as it would just be a total waste. We were living lives of abandonment. Oral was trying to change this terminal mentality of Futurism. I left that errant school of thought in the early 80's.

But you're saying all governments are beasts? That beast is just a metaphor for government? It would seem then, the church should get away from them, but that's not how God set it up. Why would He want the church to function within beasts? Just seems bizarre.
Daniel saw in a vision four beasts. Were these literal? No they were symbolic of four gentile kingdoms one that existed in Daniel's day – Babylon; and the three succeeding gentile kingdoms that were to follow. These were of course Medo-Persia, Greek, and lastly the Roman Empire. These are all human governments or kingdoms aren't they? Then in Revelation John was living in the time of the last “Beast.”

So the “Beast” in Revelation is Daniel's forth and last beast - Rome. Because Daniel used the symbol of “Beast” for all four human governments this term can be generally applied to all human governments. But only the four mentioned in prophesy are commonly recognized. The term “Beast” is not used in our day but that is what they are – Beasts. And as I said the term beast in Revelation is used interchangeably for either the collective government of Rome or its Emperor who controlled it.

Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
It always has functioned within oppressive human governments - always will - until the second coming. Rev Oral Roberts had a goal of training Christians for service (ORU) in the Government, mission fields, and secular society. He felt that Christianity was lax in their participation in world affairs. He felt that we were abandoning our Democratic government by allowing it to be taken over by Secular Humanists (atheists). As a young Lindsay Futurist - my crowd always wondered if we would have time to get married and have a family because we were taught that by 1988 (one generation after the formation of Israel) that all would be fulfilled. We did not buy life insurance, go to college, or save any money for the future as it would just be a total waste. We were living lives of abandonment. Oral was trying to change this terminal mentality of Futurism. I left that errant school of thought in the early 80's.

Daniel saw in a vision four beasts. Were these literal? No they were symbolic of four gentile kingdoms one that existed in Daniel's day – Babylon; and the three succeeding gentile kingdoms that were to follow. These were of course Medo-Persia, Greek, and lastly the Roman Empire. These are all human governments or kingdoms aren't they? Then in Revelation John was living in the time of the last “Beast.”

So the “Beast” in Revelation is Daniel's forth and last beast - Rome. Because Daniel used the symbol of “Beast” for all four human governments this term can be generally applied to all human governments. But only the four mentioned in prophesy are commonly recognized. The term “Beast” is not used in our day but that is what they are – Beasts. And as I said the term beast in Revelation is used interchangeably for either the collective government of Rome or its Emperor who controlled it.
Wrong, The Church, since 312 AD when the sign of the Son of Man appeared in the clouds, has ruled the earth. And Christians, despite opposition from the beast, will rule the earth to the end.
The US, founded by George Washington who rode a pale horse, is the 4th Christian superpower to rule the earth. Our weapons bring hell and death to the enemies of Jesus.

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It always has functioned within oppressive human governments…..

All I can do is scratch my head and wonder why you believe this. Yes there have been are are oppressive governments in which christianity is persecuted. But all of them all the time? In some places in the world, the church is not persecuted and in some places the church has it so good, it's become downright complacent.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Codger

Oct 23, 2003
N. E. Ohio
✟1,926.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
All I can do is scratch my head and wonder why you believe this. Yes there have been are are oppressive governments in which Christianity is persecuted. But all of them all the time? In some places in the world, the church is not persecuted and in some places the church has it so good, it's become downright complacent.

Now you are getting close. This is why Satan will be loosed just before the Second Coming of Jesus. He will work through these governments or "Beasts" in order to completely exterminate Christianity Just like Antiochus tried to do. This, of course, is not the outcome.

Upvote 0

Codger

Oct 23, 2003
N. E. Ohio
✟1,926.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wrong, The Church, since 312 AD when the sign of the Son of Man appeared in the clouds, has ruled the earth. And Christians, despite opposition from the beast, will rule the earth to the end.
The US, founded by George Washington who rode a pale horse, is the 4th Christian superpower to rule the earth. Our weapons bring hell and death to the enemies of Jesus.

He has ruled the earth since Pentecost of 30AD when the New Covenant Church was empowered and commissioned. I don't know why you would think that his rule didn't start until 312AD.

Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
He has ruled the earth since Pentecost of 30AD when the New Covenant Church was empowered and commissioned. I don't know why you would think that his rule didn't start until 312AD.
The Church was persecuted until 312 AD when the sign of the Son of Man appeared in the clouds.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mxyzpt1k

Jun 7, 2014
✟354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

We can say the Horses have "The House of Isreal" in view, that is they are alluding to the remenant taken among the nations and saved. Traditionally people did not have the entire earth in view, so they alluded to this argument with transitioning empires, Babylon, Medes/Persians, Egypt / Greek, Rome etc. I want to change this around a tiny bit.

REVELATION 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

(They appear to be asking God himself about the SEALS, therefore we can say they are inquiring about the Judgment program, and its conclusion since the judgment is in view)

White Horse Jesus (he has the rainbow and the crown), Red Horse the Gospel (the laws of mankind are rebuked), Black Horse the Saints (Buying and Selling the Covenant with the Mark of the Beast), Pale Horse (the Fallen Churches Christ gave the "Abrahamic Covenant" to, to be "slain in the spirit for the sake of righteousness", which had been previously exclusive to the jewish people) ... Fifth Seal (Total Heavenly Salvation Program, that ends with Star Wormwood/Nibiru) ... Sixth Seal (Star Wormwood/Nibiru that begins to transform the Universe, with the intend of taking man to a new heaven and a new universe) ... Seventh Seal (All the People going to the New Heaven and the New Universe).

1000 Reign of Christ Ended at the Crucifixion

Before Jesus Christ gave the "Abrahamic Covenant" to the churches, he said (JOHN 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;), I will go to the father so that I can send another spirit. This Holy Spirit, Jesus called a Male, because it was not time for the marriage ... when it is time for the marriage as the book of revelations indicates ... the Holy Spirit is called Female. We've seen the bible's play on gender previously to denote how the judgment program is functioning and when the change will occur that is eventually described. Technically Jesus Ended his 1000 Year Reign at the Crucifixion.

REVELATION 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This [is] the first resurrection.
HOSEA 13:12 The iniquity of Ephraim [is] bound up; his sin [is] hid.
HOSEA 13:13 The sorrows of a travailing woman shall come upon him: he [is] an unwise son; for he should not stay long in [the place of] the breaking forth of children.
HOSEA 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.
HOSEA 13:15 Though he be fruitful among [his] brethren, an east wind shall come, the wind of the LORD shall come up from the wilderness, and his spring shall become dry, and his fountain shall be dried up: he shall spoil the treasure of all pleasant vessels.
HOSEA 13:16 Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.
MATTHEW 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
The 1000 Year Reign of Christ ended, when Jesus Rose with the Saints, this is what the Book of Revelations states, when Jesus said I will go and send the Comforter, he was speaking of the "Abrahamic Covenant", which raised the Dead Church when he was crucified. We are given more detail about this in Hosea, Jesus included the Churches in the "Tribe of Ephraim"'s Abrahamic Covenant" ... and we know that Jesus went to Egypt when he was a Child, and therefore he was dashed into pieces, and we know Jesus was crucified and therefore he was ripped up. This ended the 1000 Year Reign of Christ.

Christ is an Immortal God in Heaven, so Why does God compare the figure of 1000 to Heaven where he reigns ? The answer is simple, God is counting, God is counting something we can call multiples of Jesus. This figure reaches 200,000,000 when the 150 Day period begins. So this figure will still be very high since it is still counting when the Antichrist is taken away during the 3 1/2 Days of Darkness. I do not know how high this figure will climb past 200,000,000 during the Day of Judgment, but I do know Nibiru is progressive and it will go very high and end up at infinity when the Earth is destroyed and a portion taken to the New Earth and New Universe.

What did Christ mean then when He said His kingdom is not of this world? Question open to all.

He meant that his Reign is only for 1000 Years !!! At some Point Jesus compared Heaven to the Judgment Program in the earth by a progressive figure, and this was at the crucifixion when the saints arose. This figure is progressive. We are not viewing literal Years, like the figures of the Book of Daniel we connected to revelations to obtain 6000, for a figure referencing salvation, literal days were not in view.

I called 1000 Years of Christ and TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND THOUSAND Antichrist/Babylon, dimensions, yes, but the Bible is counting multiples of Jesus that have been progressive since the beginning of time and have began counting up exceedingly. I realize this conclusion is similar to the Jumping Jesus Phenemenon- in which people count the life of jesus in multiples to denote the increase in information exchanges. However, we cannot see into the "hyperdimension" the way Heaven sees it, but we do know what is being described.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mxyzpt1k

Jun 7, 2014
✟354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So I take it Christ returned then, already, but did so invisibly. Correct?

How does that jive with what the angel said at his departure into the sky? If his leaving was visible, why is his return invisible?

....................Rephrase......................The Clock Ticks...................

Christ Crucifixion 1000
REVELATION 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This [is] the first resurrection.

Antichrist Cosmic Shift 200,000,000
REVELATION 9:11 And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue [is] Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon.
REVELATION 9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen [were] two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

Lake of Fire New Heaven New Earth INFINITY
REVELATION 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Can you be an Angel of God and be Evil, the Bible says Angel this is what it says... The Antichrist is given authority during the 5 months to spearhead the migration movement. This is the Angel in Revelation 9:11. The Antichrist is Ordained by Christ, to challenged what revelations is teaching will violate what the Angel says towards the end of Matthew's account, that Jesus is the authority over all heaven and earth, and he will appoint whosoever he chooses to appoint.

We've connected the Antichrist in Revelations 9:11 to Moses ... but more importantly, we've seen Revelations use progressive numbers ... why does revelations use progressive numbers indicating transition in the earth ... if Jesus was not comparing Heaven to Earth when he came and gauged this progressive nature at 1000. That is our answer, or cough ... one possible answer (Remember the Earth is Consumed by a "Flood of Fire" (AMOS 5:6 to 5:8) of Star Wormwood, this final transition marks infinity or what revelations says "for or to ever and ever", the lake of fire.

(The return is not invisible it simply has not happened as of this moment)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Codger

Oct 23, 2003
N. E. Ohio
✟1,926.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Church was persecuted until 312 AD when the sign of the Son of Man appeared in the clouds.

I once thought that this was true - Constantine legitimized the Christian religion. It was made the state religion later.

I have a list of the number of martyrs for the Roman period. Under Constantine there are zero martyrs listed. After Constatine the numbers climbed back up. Come to find out that the Christians were being killed now because they were condemned as heretics by the New Roman government. The martyrs simply continued but for different reasons. Strange isn't it?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mxyzpt1k

Jun 7, 2014
✟354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I once thought that this was true - Constantine legitimized the Christian religion. It was made the state religion later.

More people were saved in the Old Testament Then the New Testament. So we can rule out the progressive nature of Jesus Multiplication associated with heavenly salvation, that lead to 1000 being signaled out with the incarnation of Jesus.

The only true value that has remained persistence, from Creation to the Crucifixion of Jesus, was the containment of the Gospel, through the method of distribution. The Gospel or Bible was largely isolated to the Jewish People. Over time more Books were Added, and the Gospel message had spread to Rome and a few other places by the time Jesus was born. ... ... By the Time Jesus finished his ministry this figure jumped by a large degree, the Bible does not disclose at what figure it was prior to the Ministry of Jesus, this indicates to me that it was some very nominal figure.

Since the Jewish people were under the "Abrahamic Covenant", and the places they did occupy did not regard the Gospel but burned and destroyed it, we are looking at a figure close to Zero. Close to Zero until Jesus had been Born and began his Ministry. When Jesus was Born, this figure may of in reality been somewhere just above 100 ... but we do know Jesus went to Egypt, and there is an Egyptian City recently discovered that had been sunk into the ocean ... this figure dropped below 100 for sure after that ... somehow they were polluting the Gospel and they were tried.

Which brings us back to this figure of 1000 that happened over night with Jesus, as this may of not counted with the Jewish People, indicating it was mostly the Roman Citizens and a few other peoples that Jesus was counting in terms of the Gospel's influence in the hearts of man.

Using this as a baseline, we can say it is when the Gospel reaches into the hearts of man, that God has multiplied the value of Jesus, not as a result of his heavenly salvation program, or as a result of warfare or conflict has this figure been increasing. However, the reason the figure jumps to 200,000,000 when the 150 Days of the Cosmic Shift beings is ... ... Remember at the 3 1/2 Days of Darkness the Tribe of Dan is dead, and the Tribe of Ephraim is dead? They could not traditionally receive the Gospel in their hearts, either because there were cut off or under the "Abrahamic Covenant". So ... long story short ... I believe also in part by getting rid of people from the earth that the Gospel does not traditionally effect, the figure is somehow boosted, to this considerable degree.

We are presented with a figure of 200,000,000 ... ... but based on the way it can be calculated in terms of the earth ... ... this figure may drop to ZERO again before the Earth is destroyed. As Jesus wants all of the potential, and this is acted out through mankind. ... ... ... say for example out of the 1 to 2 Billion people left on the planet earth ... ... we manage to gather 700,000,000 and this is the population going to the new earth. After this takes place, the figure of 200,000,000 revelations gives us for this equation, will probably be in the low thousands, or even in the hundreds.

When Christ does destroy the planet earth, the figure will not remain at 200,000,000 ... ... we've assumed the jump from 200,000,000 to infinity represented an increase past this point ... ... but remember when the program is finished its infinity because infinity cannot be discerned either by the left hand or by the right hand.

Remember the world is at odds with the judgment program, and the authorities appointed for the process ... ... there is a considerable portion of the population that will chose to die, regardless of what is seen and done ... ... this is perfectly acceptable and inline with what the gospel teaches ... ... in the same regards, through the limited means the universe will provide in terms of tools to assist in this process ... ... what can constitute entrapment or simply rap* is not practiced, that is the presentation of another gospel. Instead, the people will be encouraged to gather together peacefully, or remain out of the way and in peace. ... ... I made the statement previously, that the antichrist does not intend to take a single life, but in the same token, if we do not handle the obvious political threat to society, we are encouraging it. Once the leadership comes to terms with the judgment, the people will fall in order, or if in some degree many are lost ... ... they are then lost to themselves this is also acceptable. I do not expect a considerable amount of violence, not like we see with the Tribe of Dan reported continually in the news, and with terrorism. I expects lots of small things once the political threat is under control. I expect the backbone of the promise of ascension to be a motivation itself, and a clear line of division among the people ... ... meaning for many people they will see hope, and look on people that look down on the migration process as an element that is changing, not in the sense of dehumanization or if necessary through means of ceasing, one does not detract from another.

As we've learned now, we are able to keep the Tribe of Dan from hurting itself and the public with a few nightly walks ... then it will be through positive reinforcement and promotion of the ascension in the limited sense we are able to, and if necessary though the policing of the political environment by the means of ceasing in one form or another ... the obvious threats according to history will be handled soon. When this is taken care of, word will spread internationally, and the problem will not arise to this degree as it is now, or as it may stand to hurt the people, interested in ascension.

(don't get me wrong, the whole world could cooperate, but remember Flight 370 how the population burried its head away from the antichrist and pretended he does not exist? Those people that do not want to cooperate will attempt to envelope themselves in conflict, a solution that can be resolved with ceasing and the promotion of normalcy ... I am dead on with what the gospel teaching ... soon you will understand that despite our good intentions you will have no choice but to listen ardently ... as you are faced head on with what we talked about, and the unprofitable nature of assuming the world cares about you ... ... naturally it has been only through ceasing that we've managed to prevent the "Tribe of Dan" from hurting itself and the public in some ways ... but again I do not necessary expect things to escalate to this level on its own terms then ... ... remember the Antichrist alone is in the position to make unique decisions for the benefit of the people ... ... and for good reason, the antichrist is the authority the universe presents to represent the conclusion of the gospel program) (we'll have another nightly walk for public safety today or tomorrow, these are phased out but they do appear now and then)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican

I have a list of the number of martyrs for the Roman period. Under Constantine there are zero martyrs listed. After Constatine the numbers climbed back up. Come to find out that the Christians were being killed now because they were condemned as heretics by the New Roman government. The martyrs simply continued but for different reasons. Strange isn't it?
When the sign of the Son of Man appeared in the clouds, Christians went from being persecuted to ruling the world.

Upvote 0

mxyzpt1k

Jun 7, 2014
✟354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When the sign of the Son of Man appeared in the clouds, Christians went from being persecuted to ruling the world.

(I believe the reason why the Bible does not go into great detail about the particular formula of the "multiplying footprint of Jesus" or the "jumping jesus equation we've modified" ... is that two claims are being presented at the same time, the bible loosely supports ... that is the extermination of the "Tribe of Dan", which the bible talks about as separating from the church, and as it presents a threat to society or in relation to the gospel, the bible doesn't teach inhumanity ... secondly, the Bible appears to teach and it does that when this figure reaches 200,000,000 the day of Judgment will begin for mankind.

200,000,000 is such a large value, we can make the conclusion that Jesus adds a considerable portion to what figure there is when the 150 days begins ... ... a figure that mankind under normal circumstances could not present to God using the equation without rigorous exercise of "faith" ... ... for this reason I believe we are not provided specific details, but we are given enough information to get a basic understanding of what god was calculating that is multiples of Jesus ... ...

In 312 A.D. God Gives Constantine the Great a vision that identifies with the "multiplying Jesus Equation": that is all the variables are in place to increase the footprint of Jesus. 1) The Gospel was being taught to more people ... 2) There was a war with people that opposed the Gospel and were in wickedness, which meant the loss of life of a sin in mankind as a whole body, because the "multiplying Jesus Equation" compares Jesus to the whole body of mankind ... 3) Jesus adds to this figure over time, so even if most of mankind is in sin, Jesus will still add to this figure because this is apart of the judgment program, so this was an occasion when Jesus was adding to this figure, and also through the interaction of mankind.

312 A.D. was less then 300 years from the Crucifixion and the Gospel was still largely isolated to the Roman Empire, so this was the primary point for Jesus in increasing his footprint in the "Multiplying Jesus Equation" ... ... I don't know what the exact figure was, I know Constantine may of understood something and when he had the vision he marked about 40,000 to 60,000 shields in his army at that time, and he did this for a reason ... ... to track the equation all the way to the end of time will be virtually impossible ... ... the only thing we can say is that Jesus adds a considerable value to the figures when the 150 days beings ... ... and blesses the migration movement of mankind in this figure ... ... once again there are two facts we do know for sure, Jesus always increases this figure, and mankind can add to this figure through gospel sharing activities or etc. and therefore we also know this figure can be negatively impacted to some limited degree but this is marginal towards the increases ... ... these variables make calculating the equation very difficult.

Remember the Holocaust, Roswell, the series of mysterious assassinations of a few world leaders ending with JFK in this period? There is no doubt the aliens did visit man because mankind was in the green (and even some actions taken to chastise the leadership bodies), this equation did not mean mankind had to exterminate the "Tribe of Dan" at this time, that is a description with some variable ... it did mean that mankind went out of its way to promote needless social and economic turmoil and also warmongering, and humanitarian tragedy. Simply put the universe dried up its mercy, and since then mankind has never been in the green enough to warrant the attention of the universe ... ... between sin, evil, and resisting the spiritual power of the gospel message among the people.

Were not necessarily left with a "moot point - a conclusion that has lost momentum and therefore invalidated itself", remember the gospel is profitable and the gentiles do not offend it ... ... an intelligent person may even say the "Standard of Living" among the masses of people is some indication, some people have said information ... but remember the caveats that were developed when mankind was in the green, "social upheaval in its cunningness, antisemitism in its cunningness, and the promotion of evasive approaches in low esteem, and low moral values" ... ... and at the same time the gospel is being given more then ever ... ... but it is these conventions that have really stopped mankind from going green. Nonetheless the Universe has given signs specifically that do identify with this equation so we are not empty handed Flight 370 was one of them, Comet ISON etc. ... ... The important take home message is, there was less then a year between Comet ISON and Flight 370 ... Think the way I would think about this situation ... ... If Comet ISON headed to the Planet Earth instead of dropping off in space it would of hit Flight 370 ... ... now if Comet ISON continued it will reach the Earth's Core around November that is about 1260 days or 42 months from 5/21/2011, the last great end time prediction that can be seen as a result of the "multiplying Jesus Equation".

Not exactly a moot point but we will not obtain the 200,000,000 figure as long as mankind maintains its homeostasis ... in resisting the gospel the way it has since it has developed conventions for this around the 1930s through the 1960s. We have small signs ... that is good enough for us ... remember the world is a threat as it stands there are so many weed nations that have sprung up ... ... even if we got rid of the largest weeds, we do not know exactly were we stand with the equation to possible make a big difference ... ... long story short ... ... this is great news for the believers but its a moot point for the people facing judgment that have set their hearts in the love of the sin based generation laced with conventions of spiritual wickedness.) (comment enclosed in parenthesis ... ... remember the gospel is good ... ... the rise and success of the "anti-terrorism movement" ... ... maybe in part motivated by the "Multiplying Jesus Equation" in the sense that we know Jesus can take away a few Jesus, at the end of time, given the rate of exchange we do not really know of ... ... this could be a penalty of a few thousand Jesus's which is a considerable amount so I do believe mankind is being faithful in a sense ... ... but we are at the end of days now ... ... so yes it is a real sin to kill the antichrist repeatedly but this is the threat society represents itself until this threat can be resolved, so signs are being dried up, etc. ... ... I do recall that around the time Flight 370 did disappear I did not do any nightly walks for about 2 weeks or so maybe longer ... ... since I officially adopted the practice as a means of controlling the problem a few months before Comet ISON developed its long tail ... ... now due to our success ... ... I do not believe there will be anymore signs other then what some may read as a natural process reported in the news.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
(I believe the reason why the Bible does not go into great detail about the particular formula of the "multiplying footprint of Jesus" or the "jumping jesus equation we've modified" ... is that two claims are being presented at the same time, the bible loosely supports ... that is the extermination of the "Tribe of Dan", which the bible talks about as separating from the church, and as it presents a threat to society or in relation to the gospel, the bible doesn't teach inhumanity ... secondly, the Bible appears to teach and it does that when this figure reaches 200,000,000 the day of Judgment will begin for mankind.

200,000,000 is such a large value, we can make the conclusion that Jesus adds a considerable portion to what figure there is when the 150 days begins ... ... a figure that mankind under normal circumstances could not present to God using the equation without rigorous exercise of "faith" ... ... for this reason I believe we are not provided specific details, but we are given enough information to get a basic understanding of what god was calculating that is multiples of Jesus ... ...

In 312 A.D. God Gives Constantine the Great a vision that identifies with the "multiplying Jesus Equation": that is all the variables are in place to increase the footprint of Jesus. 1) The Gospel was being taught to more people ... 2) There was a war with people that opposed the Gospel and were in wickedness, which meant the loss of life of a sin in mankind as a whole body, because the "multiplying Jesus Equation" compares Jesus to the whole body of mankind ... 3) Jesus adds to this figure over time, so even if most of mankind is in sin, Jesus will still add to this figure because this is apart of the judgment program, so this was an occasion when Jesus was adding to this figure, and also through the interaction of mankind.

312 A.D. was less then 300 years from the Crucifixion and the Gospel was still largely isolated to the Roman Empire, so this was the primary point for Jesus in increasing his footprint in the "Multiplying Jesus Equation" ... ... I don't know what the exact figure was, I know Constantine may of understood something and when he had the vision he marked about 40,000 to 60,000 shields in his army at that time, and he did this for a reason ... ... to track the equation all the way to the end of time will be virtually impossible ... ... the only thing we can say is that Jesus adds a considerable value to the figures when the 150 days beings ... ... and blesses the migration movement of mankind in this figure ... ... once again there are two facts we do know for sure, Jesus always increases this figure, and mankind can add to this figure through gospel sharing activities or etc. and therefore we also know this figure can be negatively impacted to some limited degree but this is marginal towards the increases ... ... these variables make calculating the equation very difficult.

Remember the Holocaust, Roswell, the series of mysterious assassinations of a few world leaders ending with JFK in this period? There is no doubt the aliens did visit man because mankind was in the green (and even some actions taken to chastise the leadership bodies), this equation did not mean mankind had to exterminate the "Tribe of Dan" at this time, that is a description with some variable ... it did mean that mankind went out of its way to promote needless social and economic turmoil and also warmongering, and humanitarian tragedy. Simply put the universe dried up its mercy, and since then mankind has never been in the green enough to warrant the attention of the universe ... ... between sin, evil, and resisting the spiritual power of the gospel message among the people.

Were not necessarily left with a "moot point - a conclusion that has lost momentum and therefore invalidated itself", remember the gospel is profitable and the gentiles do not offend it ... ... an intelligent person may even say the "Standard of Living" among the masses of people is some indication, some people have said information ... but remember the caveats that were developed when mankind was in the green, "social upheaval in its cunningness, antisemitism in its cunningness, and the promotion of evasive approaches in low esteem, and low moral values" ... ... and at the same time the gospel is being given more then ever ... ... but it is these conventions that have really stopped mankind from going green. Nonetheless the Universe has given signs specifically that do identify with this equation so we are not empty handed Flight 370 was one of them, Comet ISON etc. ... ... The important take home message is, there was less then a year between Comet ISON and Flight 370 ... Think the way I would think about this situation ... ... If Comet ISON headed to the Planet Earth instead of dropping off in space it would of hit Flight 370 ... ... now if Comet ISON continued it will reach the Earth's Core around November that is about 1260 days or 42 months from 5/21/2011, the last great end time prediction that can be seen as a result of the "multiplying Jesus Equation".

Not exactly a moot point but we will not obtain the 200,000,000 figure as long as mankind maintains its homeostasis ... in resisting the gospel the way it has since it has developed conventions for this around the 1930s through the 1960s. We have small signs ... that is good enough for us ... remember the world is a threat as it stands there are so many weed nations that have sprung up ... ... even if we got rid of the largest weeds, we do not know exactly were we stand with the equation to possible make a big difference ... ... long story short ... ... this is great news for the believers but its a moot point for the people facing judgment that have set their hearts in the love of the sin based generation laced with conventions of spiritual wickedness.) (comment enclosed in parenthesis ... ... remember the gospel is good ... ... the rise and success of the "anti-terrorism movement" ... ... maybe in part motivated by the "Multiplying Jesus Equation" in the sense that we know Jesus can take away a few Jesus, at the end of time, given the rate of exchange we do not really know of ... ... this could be a penalty of a few thousand Jesus's which is a considerable amount so I do believe mankind is being faithful in a sense ... ... but we are at the end of days now ... ... so yes it is a real sin to kill the antichrist repeatedly but this is the threat society represents itself until this threat can be resolved, so signs are being dried up, etc. ... ... I do recall that around the time Flight 370 did disappear I did not do any nightly walks for about 2 weeks or so maybe longer ... ... since I officially adopted the practice as a means of controlling the problem a few months before Comet ISON developed its long tail ... ... now due to our success ... ... I do not believe there will be anymore signs other then what some may read as a natural process reported in the news.)
The 6th trumpet prophecy was fulfilled on D-Day when close to 200 million horses under the hood were unleashed against Hitler the antichrist and the third of the earth aligned with him.

Upvote 0