Widowed by Muslims. Persecution in Afghanistan. Released from prison.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,699.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
  • Apr. 01, 2021 | Ethiopia
    Christian Mother Recently Widowed
    [2] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Liya.

Liya was eight months pregnant when her husband was killed by rioting Muslims in 2020. When riots broke out against Christians in central Ethiopia, Liya's husband rushed home from his job in another city. While he traveled, the attackers found him and killed him. Read More.

• Apr. 01, 2021 | Afghanistan
    Christians Endure Persecution as God's Kingdom Advances
    [2] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Christians Reaching the Unsaved.

Christians in Afghanistan continue to face difficulty, discrimination and persecution from family members, radical Islamist groups and the government for their faith in Christ. Workers in the country have asked for prayers regarding our persecuted family and the advancement of God's kingdom. Read More.

• Apr. 01, 2021 | Eritrea
    Christian Women Released from Island Prison
    [2] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Previously Imprisoned Women.

On Feb. 26, 2021, a group of 21 Christian women was released from the notorious Nakura prison. Many of the released prisoners were part of a large group of Christians arrested in the summer of 2017. Over 200 were arrested, including a group taken during a wedding celebration. Read More.

• Prayers
Reactions: Pioneer3mm

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord be with Liya and her baby in Ethiopia. Help her and mother and family as they deal with the loss of her husband. Help many believers dealing with persecution of all kinds. Stop these who our doing such evil. Help the believers like Liya. Meet their daily needs. In Christ name, Amen.

Write your own prayer for Liya Sign in to post your prayer!
  • Father in heaven, we pray for the repentance of these muslims living in darkness. Let them know the light of Christ. Bless and keep Liya, her son, and her mother and give them peace.
    Margaret D - USA
  • Remember Liya and her family and the brethen in Ethiopia in general. That You surround them with Your hedge of protection and keep Your hand upon them. We pray that their attackers and persecutors repent of their ways and come to a saving knowledge and acceptance if Jesus Christvas their Lord and Savior. Amen.
    Everett T - USA
  • Ps 10 Holy Father, You see the trouble & grief in ethiopia as the helpless commit themselves to You. You are the helper of the fatherless, hearing the desires of the humble, doing justice to the fatherless & the oppressed, that the man of the earth may oppress no more. Encourage Liya, her son & mother to trust in Your mercy & rejoice in Your salvation
    Julie C - USA
  • Father, You are the God of all comfort, the Father to the fatherless, and the defender of widows and orphans in their distress. Bring the comfort and power and provision of Your presence now to Liya and her son and mother, in Jesus' name.
    Rebekah R - USA
  • Lord I cry out to You for Liya, her mother and the many bereaved, helpless Christians. Please provide blessings and protections abundantly for them. Please strengthen them and help them show Your truth grace and light, in Jesus, amen.
    Edith K - USA
  • Father I pray for Liya , her son and her mother and all christians who are being attacked in Ethiopia. I pray for their well-being, for protection, for drawing closer to you and intimacy, I pray for the body of Christ to draw together, and they grow in boldness and many Muslims would see their love for one another and your love , in Jesus name, amen.
    Nancy G - USA
  • Lord Jesus, as you cared for your widowed mother, so we care for these widows in Ethiopia. Encourage Liya and her mother as they seek refuge from violence and hate. Bring rescue.
    Jim T - USA
  • Thank you my brothers and sisters for spreading gods word I pray for you to keep you healthy and from harm and danger God bless you
    larry b - USA
  • Father in heaven, Daddy on high, I plead the Blood of Jesus over liya and her child. protect them Lord, a hedge of protection on and around them and Your fire will surround their home keeping them safe and keeping them faithful in these perilous times. AMEN
    Jennifer H - USA
  • Heavwnly Father, Lord comfort Liya as she mourns the death of her husband and Lord give your people compassion for Liya and her widowed mother to provide for their needs and protect them both as well as Liya's baby from harm. I pray You would increase their faith as they live in these fearful conditions. Give them strength. In the name of Jesus .
    Leslee R - USA
  • Lord Jesus, You certainly had a great impact on this world; for some You give hearts filled with love and peace, and others filled with hate and anger. Please have this new mother and her child feel Your closeness and give her the faith that You are in control.
    Joel B - USA
  • Father God I pray for Liya her baby her Mother who are all very poor and need your extra Measure of Grace Love Compassion and Mercy provide for every need of theirs I Ask Spiritually and Physically Provide them with Christians will help them I Ask Protect them from wiles and ways of enemy destroy any fear of Muslims I pray only Respect of you on them
    paul k - USA
  • In the good name of Jesus, our heavenly Father, God of redemption, as brothers and sisters in Christ we lift up Liya to You. We praise You for her faithfulness. We ask for a hedge of protection on them and angels directly from heaven to minister to her and family. So Be It. Amen
    Gary F - USA
  • Padre, al esta situacion en Etiopia, la persecicion de cfistiano son ejecutado siento por los hermanos que mueren por la causa de Cristo. Se con esta familia Liya su mama y su hijo que puedan ser rescatada y poder una vida mas segura. Que tu gracia y misericordia caiga sobre ellos. En el nombre de Jesus. QAmen.
    mario m - USA
  • Lord, thank you for Liya and her faith. I pray for her and other believers to be protected from Muslim attacks in their city and country. Help them to stand firm in their faith despite persecution. Bring her peace and comfort in the aftermath of her husband's murder and justice for this attack as well. Please provide for her, her son, and her mother.
    Cynthia H - USA

• Winner
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

Paul4JC

Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Christians Endure Persecution as God's Kingdom Advances

Lord be with your people in Afghanistan. For much grace and strength for those facing persecution. That they will grow in their faith in Christ. For their witness to families, communities and government. Bless the believers in the Pashtun community. Grant peace and a place to worship you in peace. Meet the daily needs of your people and deliver them from evildoers. Your kingdom come in Afghanistan. In Christ name, Amen.

Click here to find out about Christian persecution in Afghanistan and learn how to pray.

Write your own prayer for Christians Reaching the Unsaved
  • Father, please be powerfully present to the Christians in Afghanistan. Please overwhelm them with Your peace and strength. May they persevere and be salt and light to the people of the nation and its leaders, as well as to their families. Please bless the Good News of eternal life through Your Son, Jesus, to spread through the nation. Amen.
    David L - USA
  • Heavenly Father, thank you for these precious believers. Please continue to go before them, opening doors to many areas that do not yet know you. Help believers to be strong and courageous and not weary of doing good. Especially bless their efforts to reach the Pashtun people group.
    In Jesus,
    Amen
    Lis S - USA
  • Father, yes, advance Your kingdom and parch thirsty hearts with Your gospel. May those under persecution have Your peace that passes understanding and joy in their trials. Give them a vision of Your kingdom so they have joy knowing what is ahead and take heart. In Jesus' Name.
    janie b - USA
  • Lord Jesus make your light burst forth into the darkness in Afghanistan through my brothers and sisters there. give them hope and courage as they trust in you each day. Give them fruit as your disciple makers. Amen
    Alex A - USA
  • Father God, we pray for these brothers and sisters in Afghanistan who are being persecuted in every direction. May you put your Holy Angel's around them and protect them from evil. Please provide for all their needs as you promised.Phil4:19 My God shall supply all their needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Save t enemy's souls. Amen
    Kibar H - USA
  • Father, touch Your children in Afghanistan, give them a greater dose of faith: Acts 28:31
    Proclaiming the kingdom of God and teaching about the Lord Jesus Christ with all boldness and without hindrance. Be bold, our brothers and sisters in Christ. Maranatha!
    Tony d - Philippines
  • Father, for "In Jesus we may have peace, and he has overcome the world". So that as your servants' faith persevere,"Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial" and they exemplify salt and light from your kingdom. Use your believers to "Make disciples of all nations", and teaching them to obey Jesus' commandant of love, repentance and peace.
    Jonathan C - Hong Kong
  • Lord, I agree with all these prayers for our dear family. Minister to them Hope, love, grace, & all they need at this time. Let them see Your mighty hand moving. Ground them in Your Word as they reach multitudes for You. Draw the persecutors to Your kingdom of Light. WE lift up all who are searching for You & may the Pashtuns hear Your calling IJN
    Lisa T - USA
  • Father we ask that you would advance your Kingdom in Afghanistan & the province of Pashtuns. We ask the Christians would know your presence, protection as they endure suffering. May they be salt and light where You have called them to live for You. We pray & ask that mature Christians be disciple makers. May they persevere in faith & know your peace.
    Marian P - USA
  • Abba, My Lord thank YOU for these dear brothers and sisters in Afghanistan who continue to stand in the faith despite much persecution. I pray a continual hedge of protection around them and pray Lord YOU would use them even more to lead others to Christ Jesus our Lord. Bless abundantly their faithfulness I pray in Jesus name. Thank YOU my Lord.
    Yahliah M - USA
  • Lord I pray for Christians reaching unsaved in Afghanistan. Strength them in their faith. Fill them with your Holy Spirit. Listen to their prayers. Continue using them for your glory preaching the gospel and winning souls for the kingdom of heaven despite the persecution. Protect them from your enemies. Amen.
    Cristian G - Colombia
  • Thank You, Dear Father, for these precious saints in Afghanistan. Please keep them safe from their unbelieving family members, Islamists, and government. May they experience Your presence and peace in their suffering. May they persevere in their faith, and be salt and light to Afghanis. May Your Kingdom advance in Afghani hearts. In Jesus' Name. Amen.
    Christienne D - USA
  • So much is happening in Afghanistan "s believers in You Lord. They truly need Your boldness and Your faith to continue on with family and those others that deny Jesus. I lift up the mature ones that will help the new ones to persevere. You promise not to give us more than they can bear, but with the temptation, You'll make a way of escape. Thank You.
    Patsy Mae W - USA
  • Lord, You are so good, so faithful. You open Your arms that all might run into them. I pray for those who know You, those who have run into Your arms for shelter, will reach out to others with the message of Your love. Who loves like You, Jesus? Who saves except You? May many hear and receive You.
    Betty H - USA
  • Lord, hear our prayers for these brothers and sisters! We do pray for Your presence and peace. May they persevere to the end, be salt and light, and grow to maturity in Christ. May they be good stewards of the gospel You have entrusted to them, and bring forth fruit that remains. May many Pashtuns hear and be saved! In Jesus' mighty Name we pray.
    Liz M - USA
  • "Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you." Singing, "Freely, freely you have received. Freely, freely give. Go in My name and because you believe, others will know that I live." Lord of the Harvest, send forth laborers into your harvest. Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit says the Lord.
    Elsie B - Canada
  • Lord, You know the people in Afghanistan are suffering for Your Name. Please help them to have peace, strength and be brave as they go out to make disciples for the gospel. Help them to be salt and light and love to those who they meet. Let those who encounter them notice the change in their behaviors and help them to inquire and accept salvation!!!
    Donna H - USA
  • Our Father in Heaven, please let Your gracious eye be upon all the Christians in Afghanistan. Give them strength and wisdom for each day's challenges. Let Your will be done in Afghanistan. May that nation no longer be dominated by what makes war against truth and freedom. Encourage, protect and enable Your people to serve You as lights in dark places.
    Jean S - Canada
  • Our Father, You see our fearless brothers and sisters all the remote places. Thank You for protecting them. Please bless them with wisdom and understanding. Theach them how to tell the Good news in the midst of persecution. Please meet their needs and send calls of faith and save this nation. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
    Merike O - Finland
  • Please protect Your people physically, emotionally, financially and above all spiritually. I pray You'll use each one and You'll use their lives to bring others, including their persecutors to Yourself. In Jesus Name, amen
    Debbie M - USA
  • Our Father, may the name of your Son Jesus Christ be proclaim in these lands, that He is God to the glory of the Father. Amen! We pray for our siblings working these lands. Protect them, provide for them, give them the right words to speak at right time. Amen!
    Rick T - Malaysia

• Winner
Upvote 0

Paul4JC

Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Christian Women Released from Island Prison

Lord thank you for the release of these 21 women from Nakura prison in Eritrea. Have mercy on these whose lives were shattered by this, as they try to rebuild what's left. Give much grace and support to them. Also grant release to the 26 men still imprisoned there for their faith. Thank you for the other believers giving support to the women. Meet their daily needs, and deliver them from Evildoers. In Christ name, Amen.

Click here to find out about Christian persecution in Eritrea and learn how to pray.

Write your own prayer for Previously Imprisoned Women!
  • We praise you Father for releasing these women from prison, and now we pray that you will minister your deep healing and comfort to their hearts and bodies. Bring believers around them to love them and care for their needs, and may the presence of your Holy Spirit be felt in a tangible way. May their suffering be used for good in their lives.
    Jackie V - USA
  • Oh give thanks unto the Lord for he is good, thank father for your kindness in protecting your people thru out their ordeal, glory to your great name, thank for their release , I pray for healing and forgiveness, their life has been literal destroyed, but thou art God most high, restoration and peace, help them to move on in Jesus name,grant help
    Joyce D - United Kingdom
  • Sovereign Lord, we praise You for the release of these precious sisters and for providing them respite homes! We petition You for the release of our brothers who are still imprisoned! Oh Lord, You are the God "who gives life to the dead and calls into existence the things that do not exist." (Rom 4:17). In Your will, bring healing, forgiveness, hope!
    Carrie H - USA
  • Lord Jesus, I pray that my sisters's restoration to health as they are rebuilding their lives with Your help. Thank you Jesus, Amen
    Elvis V - Canada
  • Dear Lord please save theses women from their enemies and attackers give them justice from their attackers and bring the attackers hearts to God save theses people bring peace to wars and fighting in Jesus name amen
    Sherry S - USA
  • Lord God, I thank You that these women were released from this prison. They have endured so much but give them strength to continue on and help them to rebuild their lives but to rebuild them around You. Provide for their needs, jobs, homes, provisions of all types. Guide them Lord in the way You know as best for Your glory and their good.
    Dennis C - USA
  • Father God, I pray for the women released from the prison. Their lives have changed and I ask that their needs are met and that they are able to pick up and keep moving on from where they are. I ask that they will never go without. I also pray for the men still in the prison. I ask that You may keep them strong and give them hope for a future.
    Spencer B - USA
  • Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You that these Christian women have been released. Please emotionally, physically and spiritually heal both the women and all the men who remain in prison. Thank You for other Christians who are providing food and housing for them. AMEN!!!
    Rebecca L - USA
  • Father touch the lives of the former prisoners in Eritrea as they adjust to life outside prison walls. Help them to be strong & meet their needs as they serve you. In Jesus name.
    Rhonda F - USA
  • Dear Lord, we lift these women to you, and thank you for their freedom, and ask, now, for the men to be freed as well. Pour over them health, refreshment, and love for all their suffering. Restore the years the locusts have eaten. Reward their faithfulness. Give them strength in body, mind, and spirit. Guide them to those they have lost. Encourage them
    SM D - USA
  • Abba Father,

I praise you with all my heart at this news. Please strengthen and give hope to our brothers who are still in prison. May their families know your blessings and provision. Help these sisters to adapt to life outside prison and may they be supported by your love and eternal hope.

In Jesus's precious name,

Amen
    Emily W - Chile
  • Lord, we can't imagine the trauma these women have been through. It will be impossible for them to cope with their new freedom and the losses they've sustained unless you provide supernatural sustenance and emotional healing. Please do your work of transformation and life-giving in each of these ladies. We pray for our brothers who are still in prison.
    Brenda M - USA
  • Father, thank You for releasing these from prison in Eritrea. Only You can heal them of the hurts they endured and supply their needs now. Raise up Christians to help them and restore their that they can be Your witnesses there for Christ. Fill them with Holy Spirit power. Set free those who are still in prison. Pour out Your Spirit on Eritrea Lord.
    Alan G - USA
  • Lord, I lift up to you these courageous men and women of the faith that you will restore the women into society and provide for their needs, and for the men that you will help them survive the brutal condition in prison. Please make them all grow closer to Christ. He is the only one that can provide all their needs and give them with eternal life.
    Isaac M - USA
  • Father God, Thank You for the release of these women! Please restore them to full health: physical, mental, and spiritual. Help Your followers to provide for their material needs. Please cause the men in that prison to be released right away as well. Help all those released and those in the prison to feel Your presence and peace. In Jesus' name! amen
    Rena B - USA
  • LORD we pray for the restoration to health and life for the newly released Christian women, also for the freedom of those 26 Christian to be released. In JESUS NAME AMEN.
    anthony c - USA

• Winner
Upvote 0