Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Sweden
✟19,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If I go to SCOAN I won't see anything because those aren't miracles. Prophecies can be interpreted in any which way to support that they have prophesied what has happened. How many prophecies has TB Joshua gotten wrong?

If you look at his track record of his world prophecies, you can see that they are accurate.

Then what's this? "Does anyone know what an ovarian cancer is? Cancer is a deadly disease that is incurable. This video is telling you that there is never a sickness Jesus Christ cannot heal, never a disease He cannot cure, never a problem He cannot solve, never a burden He cannot bear and there is never a healer like Jesus Christ. A woman healed of Ovarian Cancer which doctors confirmed to have no solution other than to die on the date given to her by her doctor. This video makes you understand what Prophet T.B. Joshua means each time he says, Jesus lives; He never said goodbye!" God still work wonders through His suitable men. See she has doctor's approval.":

[youtube]00C1OuUh2ps[/youtube]

[youtube]gxYz5elkpKA[/youtube]

[youtube]s-UCA4t_CCE[/youtube]

[youtube]ZGARRgT0DuI?t=3m12s[/youtube]

This man suffered for 10 years:

[youtube]oA_xKxtOejA[/youtube]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

EmmaXO

Jan 22, 2012
✟7,794.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
If you look at his track record of his world prophecies, you can see that they are accurate.

Do you think he is going to admit to prophecies he's gotten wrong?
Why doesn't he heal amputees since Jesus can heal everything?
Why can't you heal sickness because you seem to have a very strong faith in Jesus?
Why does saying or taping something make it true?
Have you witnessed a miracle?
How do you know these are actual miracles?
Can he heal everyone?
Why can't all of Jesus' followers heal sickness?
It is technically possible to heal leg problems and cancer, why hasn't he raised a corpse that has rotted or healed an amputee?
Has everyone been healed?
Why do Christian Scientist children sometimes die when their parents have total faith Jesus and prayer will heal them?
Will you pray for the amputee?

Upvote 0

Jonathan95

Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Sweden
✟19,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do you think he is going to admit to prophecies he's gotten wrong?

Wrong prophecies? I don't know if he have any.

I haven't seen any amputees that have been brought to him. Else I don't know. But I've heard of amputees getting limbs grown back in Africa. In the book: Amazon.com: Smith Wigglesworth: The Secret of His Power (Living Classics) (9781577949770): Albert Hibbert: Books I've read of one who got a limb grown back, in that book. Smith Wigglesworth would walk past people laying on mattresses in the street, and as his shadow fell over them, they would get healed.

Acts 5:14-16
Amplified Bible (AMP)
14 More and more there were being added to the Lord those who believed [those who acknowledged Jesus as their Savior and devoted themselves to Him joined and gathered with them], crowds both of men and of women,
15 So that they [even] kept carrying out the sick into the streets and placing them on couches and sleeping pads, [in the hope] that as Peter passed by, at least his shadow might fall on some of them.
16 And the people gathered also from the towns and hamlets around Jerusalem, bringing the sick and those troubled with foul spirits, and they were all cured.

Why can't you heal sickness because you seem to have a very strong faith in Jesus?

It's not always dependent on one's own faith I've noticed, but at the faith of others (the one being prayed for).

Why does saying or taping something make it true?

You know, many people have travelled to Nigeria, to get healed, and they have been healed.

Yes. Yeshua healed me from fever, headaches, neck-pain and more.

How do you know these are actual miracles?

Since we see the testimony of them, and the follow-up and their previous state.

Can he heal everyone?

Yes he can, there was light just by the Word of God, so ofcourse.

Many times, there are things hindering it from happening, people's unbelief maybe, or doubts.

It is technically possible to heal leg problems and cancer, why hasn't he raised a corpse that has rotted or healed an amputee?

I don't know why he haven't. What do you mean technically possible? Nothing is impossible with God.

Those who say they have, have been healed else they wouldn't say so, I believe.

Why do Christian Scientist children sometimes die when their parents have total faith Jesus and prayer will heal them?

I don't know.

Which amputee?

Read about healings and statements about healing in the bible. The apostles did many things, Yeshua too.

A boy in Africa was raised from the dead after being dead for 24 HOURS, by the POWER OF GOD!! Many people in his village accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior, as a result, including the Dr. that worked on the boy before he died!:

[youtube]IyO7QWYeFTE[/youtube]

Upvote 0

EmmaXO

Jan 22, 2012
✟7,794.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I haven't seen any amputees that have been brought to him. Else I don't know. But I've heard of amputees getting limbs grown back in Africa. In the book: Amazon.com: Smith Wigglesworth: The Secret of His Power (Living Classics) (9781577949770): Albert Hibbert: Books I've read of one who got a limb grown back, in that book. Smith Wigglesworth would walk past people laying on mattresses in the street, and as his shadow fell over them, they would get healed.

You didn't witness people growing there limbs back. Writing stuff doesn't make it true. The only thing supporting the fact that guy performed miracles is in that book because the book says so.

Yes. Yeshua healed me from fever, headaches, neck-pain and more.

I have headaches that went away. It doesn't mean Jesus healed them.

Since we see the testimony of them, and the follow-up and their previous state.

So how can I verify it's not a placebo, they're actors, or they're just lying?

Yes he can, there was light just by the Word of God, so ofcourse.

So why aren't the amputees healed?

Many times, there are things hindering it from happening, people's unbelief maybe, or doubts.

Why can't you heal people? You have no doubt. Is this guy the only one in the world who truly believes in Jesus? Does that mean everyone beside the faith healers are going to hell? They cannot heal people, so they have doubts, therefore they do not truly believe in Jesus.

I don't know why he haven't. What do you mean technically possible? Nothing is impossible with God.[/QUOTE]

Why don't amputees regrow limbs? Why don't people regrow eyes?
If anything is possible I'm going to bring him the corpse of my cat. It's buried in the yard. Since anything is possible with Jesus it should come back to life.

Which amputee?

The amputee I know who got his legs cut off.

You can't verify the people in the video aren't just lying.

Upvote 0

juvenissun

... and God saw that it was good.
Apr 5, 2007
Chicago
✟121,700.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Peter 3:15

But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,

To many questions, "I don't know" is a good answer.

Upvote 0

Jonathan95

Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Sweden
✟19,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Peter 3:15

But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,

To many questions, "I don't know" is a good answer.

How am I to give an answer to something I don't know how to answer/can't answer due to lack of knowledge/experience, or for whatever reason?

I can't answer all the questions, some are to be answered by Yeshua, he's beyond our comprehension. I can't answer to all questions about why he chose to do so and so, and not that and that.

Upvote 0

Jonathan95

Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Sweden
✟19,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You didn't witness people growing there limbs back. Writing stuff doesn't make it true. The only thing supporting the fact that guy performed miracles is in that book because the book says so.

You know, he went to meetings with a lot of people, he went to a meeting with 20,000 people. So I don't believe those are lies. Albert Hibbert (author), friend and confidant of the world-renowned 20th century minister Smith Wigglesworth, relates his personal accounts of this remarkable man of God.

I want to tell you, there's a house in Stockholm(?) (capital city of my country), of an old evangelist or so, and he has a storehouse full of crutches. People left them at his place after they got healed. I don't know the name of him, just heard of someone who has been there.

I have headaches that went away. It doesn't mean Jesus healed them.

Well, I felt great relief, after I prayed, so it must be Yeshua. But maybe you chose to wait until it goes away by itself, or until the medication kills the pain, or whatever technique/s you have. Doesn't mean my headaches that went away wasn't a miracle from Yeshua.

So how can I verify it's not a placebo, they're actors, or they're just lying?

I don't believe he does this for money, so I don't believe it's acting. If he wanted money, he'd sell that anointed water, since many people are asking for it. Many people travel to SCOAN, from USA and so, and witness how they paid things for them.

So why aren't the amputees healed?

I can't tell that really, since I don't know their situations. But maybe lack of faith, or so.

Why can't you heal people? You have no doubt. Is this guy the only one in the world who truly believes in Jesus? Does that mean everyone beside the faith healers are going to hell? They cannot heal people, so they have doubts, therefore they do not truly believe in Jesus.

I don't know, I haven't prayed for healing by laying hands on people, other than on my dad, when he had headache, and he got healed.

The amputee I know who got his legs cut off.

You can't verify the people in the video aren't just lying.

Why would people lie that they are healed? Yet again, look at the previous state of them, and the follow-up, of the guy who had eye cancer for example.

Upvote 0

EmmaXO

Jan 22, 2012
✟7,794.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
You know, he went to meetings with a lot of people, he went to a meeting with 20,000 people. So I don't believe those are lies. Albert Hibbert (author), friend and confidant of the world-renowned 20th century minister Smith Wigglesworth, relates his personal accounts of this remarkable man of God.

I want to tell you, there's a house in Stockholm(?) (capital city of my country), of an old evangelist or so, and he has a storehouse full of crutches. People left them at his place after they got healed. I don't know the name of him, just heard of someone who has been there.

Well, I felt great relief, after I prayed, so it must be Yeshua. But maybe you chose to wait until it goes away by itself, or until the medication kills the pain, or whatever technique/s you have. Doesn't mean my headaches that went away wasn't a miracle from Yeshua.

I don't believe he does this for money, so I don't believe it's acting. If he wanted money, he'd sell that anointed water, since many people are asking for it. Many people travel to SCOAN, from USA and so, and witness how they paid things for them.

I can't tell that really, since I don't know their situations. But maybe lack of faith, or so.

I don't know, I haven't prayed for healing by laying hands on people, other than on my dad, when he had headache, and he got healed.

Why would people lie that they are healed? Yet again, look at the previous state of them, and the follow-up, of the guy who had eye cancer for example.

Claims in 100 year old books are not reliable. You can write anything in a book and in 100 years no one will have a way to verify the truth of the statements. There is no way to verify the things in very old texts. We also cannot disprove fiction books happened if anything is possible. Is Lord of The Rigs real? What about the Iliad? Does the Land of Oz exist?

Someone told me there’s a place where there are crutches is not evidence of miracles. Someone has told me under a bride near where I live, there is the spirit of an escaped psychopath, and if you go there on Halloween there will be a flash and then your bodies just hang there from the bridge. Oh, I have a better one. There’s a road where lots of accidents happen. Local legend says there is a spirit who haunts the road. It will appear in your car, and if you refuse to give it a ride, it will make you crash.

So if all amputees lack the faith to regrow their limbs, do they go to hell for doubting Jesus deep down?

Does that mean everyone beside the faith healers are going to hell? They cannot heal people, so they have doubts causing them to not be able to heal, therefore deep down they doubt Jesus.

Are you going to pray for the amputee or not?

Upvote 0

razeontherock

May 24, 2010
WI
✟35,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Jesus never healed an amputee. Never in Scripture do we see that happening.

People don't heal. My Brother is young, and this is a severe temptation you throw in front of him.

I have, both on myself, and others. They aren't as rare as many think. People all over CF have taken part in them.

NONE of Jesus' followers heal anyone. G-d is the healer!

Why didn't He make the moon out of bleu cheese? He just didn't. It's probably better that way.

This is not even a valid question. There is SO much groundwork you need, before you can even understand why not ...

Maybe cuz they're not even Christian to begin with? I mean, the cult you mention is into some pretty far out stuff.

It's only mildly foolish to do so, for someone who really doesn't know better. If it's done out of a pure heart, and compassion? Surely G-d may look on the pray-er with favor, but our prayers never change G-d's Will. If you look at human DNA, it spells G-d's Name. It also spells out the fact we weren't designed to re-generate limbs, as some species can. Were He to go re-arranging an individuals' DNA, that'd be pretty drastic. (Didja ever see a movie called "The Fly?")

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

razeontherock

May 24, 2010
WI
✟35,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What makes Christianity different from other religions, who also say they have the truth? I'm not going to accept, "Because we do have the truth, everyone else is wrong." How can I know the bible is true and really is holy when other texts also claim they are holy? The bible says so isn't a good answer. The proof the bible is holy is in the bible

No; really, it's not. There are people, that all they have is what you state here. And I will never knock people like that. I'll just point out they aren't the ones any of us should turn to for answers about Christianity ;)

We all need our own proof. Peter had it. Doubting Thomas had it. Everyone with solid Faith has it. Every one of us has something different, and all of us share a common element.

I can tell you what my first Pastor did; he went before the Lord with a prayer like: "God if you're real I want to know, and if you're not I'm sorry I wasted my time."

That simple. He did follow up with effort of his own, though.

Upvote 0

razeontherock

May 24, 2010
WI
✟35,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How am I to give an answer to something I don't know how to answer/can't answer due to lack of knowledge/experience, or for whatever reason?

I can't answer all the questions, some are to be answered by Yeshua, he's beyond our comprehension. I can't answer to all questions about why he chose to do so and so, and not that and that.

Not only that, but the question asked of you had nothing to do with why you dare to Hope in Christ! That is what we are to give an answer for ;)

If that had been asked of you, I think you'd have a ready answer :)

Upvote 0

razeontherock

May 24, 2010
WI
✟35,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So if all amputees lack the faith to regrow their limbs, do they go to hell for doubting Jesus deep down?

Does that mean everyone beside the faith healers are going to hell? They cannot heal people, so they have doubts causing them to not be able to heal, therefore deep down they doubt Jesus.

This is a horrible judgment you feign to make! What makes you feel the privilege to make such a pronouncement?

Upvote 0

1Prophetess

Amazing Grace, How Sweet You Are Lord Jesus!
Jan 17, 2010
California USA
✟17,661.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
...So if all amputees lack the faith to regrow their limbs, do they go to hell for doubting Jesus deep down?

Emma, my mother's name was Emma. She died a year ago October last. Your mocking of Christianity is hurting me. It seems to hurt more when I see your name is Emma.

I don't understand why you mock. Either you're interested in Jesus or you're not. If all you want to do is rant against God, why do you come here to do it?

But to answer your question, Jesus healed whole people--people who had not had the doctor cut off parts. Nobody knows why. He just did. Maybe it is that, once you decide to put yourself into the hands of a doctor (or you choose yourself to have arms or legs cut off), He doesn't go against your will.

In fact, God won't go against your will even if you choose hell. He says He isn't willing that any should perish, but you have to understand His will has been put below freedom as a priority. So God gives you freedom first, even above what He wants.

Some don't like freedom. They want God to just take control. But He doesn't want to take control unless you give your life to Him. Then He will.

Since you've prayed and gotten someone healed according to what you tell us, I would suggest that you have a gift that should be used. Why aren't you doing that more often? Do you seriously like people to suffer? There are a lot of children in the Shriner's Hospital that would be happy to be healed--and their parents would be overjoyed. Why aren't you there instead of here?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

EmmaXO

Jan 22, 2012
✟7,794.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Emma, my mother's name was Emma. She died a year ago October last. Your mocking of Christianity is hurting me. It seems to hurt more when I see your name is Emma.

I don't understand why you mock. Either you're interested in Jesus or you're not. If all you want to do is rant against God, why do you come here to do it?

But to answer your question, Jesus healed whole people--people who had not had the doctor cut off parts. Nobody knows why. He just did. Maybe it is that, once you decide to put yourself into the hands of a doctor (or you choose yourself to have arms or legs cut off), He doesn't go against your will.

In fact, God won't go against your will even if you choose hell. He says He isn't willing that any should perish, but you have to understand His will has been put below freedom as a priority. So God gives you freedom first, even above what He wants.

Some don't like freedom. They want God to just take control. But He doesn't want to take control unless you give your life to Him. Then He will.

Since you've prayed and gotten someone healed according to what you tell us, I would suggest that you have a gift that should be used. Why aren't you doing that more often? Do you seriously like people to suffer? There are a lot of children in the Shriner's Hospital that would be happy to be healed--and their parents would be overjoyed. Why aren't you there instead of here?

I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt your feelings. I don't think anyone is going to hell.

I did learn more about the concept of heaven from this thread. I never said I can heal anyone. I mentioned God of the Gaps and then Jonathan started talking about miracles. Of course people don't grow back limbs, we're not Komodo dragons.

I am so sorry about your mother, but you are saying God is gracious to give us free will and send us to hell for rejecting Jesus. I am just supposed to accept this and think we are horrible people who deserve to burn forever? It would be better if God made the choice for us and everyone went to Heaven.

Upvote 0

razeontherock

May 24, 2010
WI
✟35,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It would be better if God made the choice for us and everyone went to Heaven.

You say that hastily, but have you thought through the ramifications of "God making the choice for us?"

How 'bout this: on many, many occasions, G-d has given me dreams where I was flying. Not just realistic dreams, but lucid dreams where i was actively involved, and choosing what to do, where to go, whether to land, take off, or what.

Why? What are the ramifications of that? I mean, why would G-d do such a thing?

Upvote 0

1Prophetess

Amazing Grace, How Sweet You Are Lord Jesus!
Jan 17, 2010
California USA
✟17,661.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt your feelings. I don't think anyone is going to hell.

I did learn more about the concept of heaven from this thread. I never said I can heal anyone. I mentioned God of the Gaps and then Jonathan started talking about miracles. Of course people don't grow back limbs, we're not Komodo dragons.

I am so sorry about your mother, but you are saying God is gracious to give us free will and send us to hell for rejecting Jesus. I am just supposed to accept this and think we are horrible people who deserve to burn forever? It would be better if God made the choice for us and everyone went to Heaven.

Thank you.

No, you are not horrible in any way. You could be a very good person.

However, if God sends you a ticket, and if you refuse to use it, then why is that a bad thing?

Upvote 0

EmmaXO

Jan 22, 2012
✟7,794.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Thank you.

No, you are not horrible in any way. You could be a very good person.

However, if God sends you a ticket, and if you refuse to use it, then why is that a bad thing?

So...I'm not good now? How does the God I believe in make me a good person. There are Christians who have done horrible things throughout history (eg. Holocaust, Crusades, Inquisition, Salem witch trials), and some non-Christians who haven't done anything wrong besides not believing in Jesus.

Do I really deserve to burn forever for not believing in Jesus? Seems like Jesus thew me off the train then waves a ticket in my face. If God judges us, then he totally decides all the non-Christians go to hell. We didn't let ourselves go to hell. He has the choice to decide what afterlife to give us. He chose hell.

Upvote 0

Jonathan95

Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Sweden
✟19,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So...I'm not good now? How does the God I believe in make me a good person. There are Christians who have done horrible things throughout history (eg. Holocaust, Crusades, Inquisition, Salem witch trials), and some non-Christians who haven't done anything wrong besides not believing in Jesus.

Do I really deserve to burn forever for not believing in Jesus? Seems like Jesus thew me off the train then waves a ticket in my face. If God judges us, then he totally decides all the non-Christians go to hell. We didn't let ourselves go to hell. He has the choice to decide what afterlife to give us. He chose hell.

No, you chose to go to hell.

Just because other people have done such things doesn't mean God is bad or anything. He gave us free will, and:

1 John 5:19
Amplified Bible (AMP)
We know [positively] that we are of God, and the whole world [around us] is under the power of the evil one.

Upvote 0