Denver
✟68,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I don't think it is a matter of Law but rather what offends the character of a Holy God.
Colossians 2:14
King James Version

14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

Yes, (Deut.22:5) is a part of the Law of Moses. The handwriting of ordinances. Nailed to the cross over 2000 years ago.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,460.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Colossians 2:14
King James Version

14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

Yes, (Deut.22:5) is a part of the Law of Moses. The handwriting of ordinances. Nailed to the cross over 2000 years ago.

Yes the Law is nailed to the cross but the offences that are hated by a Holy God remain - Murder is still murder, stealing is still stealing, it is just the consequences were taken by Jesus for those who walk in obedience to the Law of the Spirit, and believe in His redemption.

Reactions: pescador
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Womens pants are designed for women and sold in the womens clothing section. Therefore they are womens clothing, not mens clothing. A man wearing womens pants, would be wearing womens clothing.

The New Testimement speaks against cross dressing and gender bending. For those who don't already know this from reading the Bible, I'll supply some verses if asked.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Womens pants are designed for women and sold in the womens clothing section. Therefore they are womens clothing, not mens clothing. A man wearing womens pants, would be wearing womens clothing.

The New Testimement speaks against cross dressing and gender bending. For those who don't already know this from reading the Bible, I'll supply some verses if asked.

Okay, I'm asking.

Upvote 0