EinsteinsGirl

NEWLY WED! - Child of a Genius!
Feb 5, 2013
✟19,151.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The video below is the testimony of a Lebanese woman named Brigitte Gabriel who lived in an 8'x10' bomb shelter as radical Muslim extremists took advantage of Lebanon's "open border policy".

The video is a warning to North American countries about what will happen to us if we continue to permit improperly vetted refugees to enter. I believe the main reason Trump is getting so many votes is because people like his stance on protecting our borders.

Some of this testimony is crude and upsetting. Prepare yourself for what you will hear.

Murby

Feb 4, 2016
USA
✟4,630.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Garbage on top of more garbage.

Standardized fear mongering..

You folks want to build a wall with Canada too? Or just Mexico?

If you really need a wall, if you just feel that uncontrollable urge to build a wall.. you can always build one around Detroit.. that would be a good start.

Upvote 0

EinsteinsGirl

NEWLY WED! - Child of a Genius!
Feb 5, 2013
✟19,151.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Given the obvious fact that you did not even watch the video seeing that you posted only 6 minutes after the thread originated, I'm sure you'll understand why most of us will ignore your silly opinion.

Reactions: Gwen-is-new!
Upvote 0

One Voice Among Many1

Nov 16, 2015
✟20,953.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green

If you really need a wall, if you just feel that uncontrollable urge to build a wall.. you can always build one around Detroit.. that would be a good start.

Yes, it is another example of Islamophobic fear mongering. I would quote Hermann Göring's explanation on how to spread this kind of fear, but then I would be accused of Godwinning the thread. However, the parallels are uncanny. And apparently, we just need a wall to keep out all the Mexicans. Never mind the Canadians obviously.

Upvote 0

Murby

Feb 4, 2016
USA
✟4,630.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Given the obvious fact that you did not even watch the video seeing that you posted only 6 minutes after the thread originated, I'm sure you'll understand why most of us will ignore your silly opinion.
I just skimmed through it.. I usually don't watch most video's in their entirety as its not required.. Did I miss something?

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I had Alabama in mind.

Reactions: Murby
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
And apparently, we just need a wall to keep out all the Mexicans. Never mind the Canadians obviously.

As a Canadian looking south at the xenophobia, racism and political fear mongering, maybe Canada should be considering a wall --------------- and make Trump pay for it.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As a Canadian looking south at the xenophobia, racism and political fear mongering, maybe Canada should be considering a wall --------------- and make Trump pay for it.
Touche'

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Is the wall going to also stop airplanes from flying over it too? Because that's also how they get in our country.

And what about that huge open border to the north? If Trump succeeds in making America great again, and we will once again be the envy of the world... then we'll be kicking ourselves for not having built a wall between us and the Canadians!

Reactions: smaneck
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Is the wall going to also stop airplanes from flying over it too? Because that's also how they get in our country.

And what about that huge open border to the north? If Trump succeeds in making America great again, and we will once again be the envy of the world... then we'll be kicking ourselves for not having built a wall between us and the Canadians!

You would be surprised at how many refugees actually use the USA as a conduit to get to Canada.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The video below is the testimony of a Lebanese woman named Brigitte Gabriel who lived in an 8'x10' bomb shelter as radical Muslim extremists took advantage of Lebanon's "open border policy".

The video is a warning to North American countries about what will happen to us if we continue to permit improperly vetted refugees to enter. I believe the main reason Trump is getting so many votes is because people like his stance on protecting our borders.

Some of this testimony is crude and upsetting. Prepare yourself for what you will hear.

I have family still living in Lebanon this very day and they are living well with their Muslim neighbors and not being overrun by "radical muslims", even with a huge influx of Syrian refugees coming into that nation (many of whom are Christian and most of the muslims of which are not "radical").

So who do I believe? Internet Lebanese lady or my family and friends and the family and friends of people in my Church who still live peacefully in beautiful Beirut???

Also, I wonder, does she ever talk about the violence that Lebanese Catholic (Maronite) militias have in the past committed against Christian Armenian groups, buildings, and neighborhoods?

What garbage

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You would be surprised at how many refugees actually use the USA as a conduit to get to Canada.
No, I wouldn't actually. I'm surprised you guys don't have a bigger problem with illegal Americans in your country.

Or do you?

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
No, I wouldn't actually. I'm surprised you guys don't have a bigger problem with illegal Americans in your country.

Or do you?
It wouldn't be a problem for them - Americans would help only to improve that country.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
It wouldn't be a problem for them - Americans would help only to improve that country.

You are absolutely correct. The United Empire Loyalists and the draft dodgers have greatly enriched Canada. Thousands also came up to join the Canadian armed forces in both WW1 and WW2 in those years before the USA joined in.

Upvote 0

One Voice Among Many1

Nov 16, 2015
✟20,953.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green

Or we could just build a wall around Trump and all the crazy people who follow him. I am sure there would be a lot of people who would consider donating to that cause.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,220.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Yes, it is another example of Islamophobic fear mongering. I would quote Hermann Göring's explanation on how to spread this kind of fear, but then I would be accused of Godwinning the thread. However, the parallels are uncanny. And apparently, we just need a wall to keep out all the Mexicans. Never mind the Canadians obviously.
Honestly, I think Godwinning a thread can't really happen with Trump.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's a given that a nation protect its borders. If America's immigration laws were as prosecuted as are Mexico's we wouldn't have an issue with illegals.

That's a rather interesting statement to make given the amount of Central Americans that illegally cross Mexico to enter the United States...

Upvote 0