Devon
✟49,590.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I think the concept of a real, living God is a scary notion for religious folks. Meeting the living God is surly an intimidating thing. Realizing it is not just words and dogma. He is alive!
I sometimes wonder how many miracles He works in our lives and we are just unaware. How would you know He saved you from an impending doom that then does not happen?

I've had a fairly serious stroke and I'm still alive, I had a fairly long road to recovery of about 3 years so far. Believe me when you have had really close brush with something that could have easily killed you and you know that God has spared your life, you very soon realise that you need to start trusting Him big time and that's what has happened to me!

How long have I got left to live? I don't know, but to die without knowing Him is a very bad idea and you soon realse just how much you need Him. Where are you going to send eternity? Now is the time to believe in Him, trust in Him and in every way turn to Him. Why would you want to do otherwise?

• Agree
Reactions: SavedByGrace3
Upvote 0