TULSA
✟56,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
That was an issue for me to understand Gods love as our Heavenly Father. My dad raised me on Dr Spook (Spock) and Dr Fraud. They were considered experts on how to raise children at the time. People want to be good parents, they just do not know how. Children do not come with a manual on how to raise them. Although I wish they did.
The best manual on raising children in the way they should go/live, the manual of life, the manual God Giveth, The Bible, is perfect for raising children, as long as not related to the world's religions which make much worse. Matthew and Proverbs are excellent and better than any other I have ever been aware of anywhere , although some isolated peoples do have much better, in God.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟56,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Does the Bible tells us what to do when your child wakes up in the middle of the night with colic?
Google

Some people are instructed in Scripture and discover the truth. Most never do.

Sign in

Filters and Topics​

All
Forums
Images
Videos
Shopping
More
Tools

1. SafeSearch

Sign in to GoogleAccess your Google services with one sign-in
Stay signed out
Sign in

Search Results​

The Biblical Cure for Colic: A Testimony of Healing​

Be in Health
https://www.beinhealth.com › biblical-cure-for-colic

Oct 18, 2019 — When we are expecting a new baby, our thoughts may be filled with hopes and ideas of how things should be and dreams for our baby's future.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟78,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Some people are instructed in Scripture and discover the truth. Most never do.
I spent a log time seeking God because I needed real answers and real solutions. We see lots of miracles all the time now. It is a miracle that I am even alive typing into the computer. One miracle that I am still alive and the second miracle that somehow my hands can still type. Although there are problems if I try to go faster than my brain can keep up with

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟56,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I spent a log time seeking God because I needed real answers and real solutions. We see lots of miracles all the time now. It is a miracle that I am even alive typing into the computer. One miracle that I am still alive and the second miracle that somehow my hands can still type. Although there are problems if I try to go faster than my brain can keep up with
All this may be true, and just what is posted here would probably not be enough to disqualify you.

Upvote 0