Why so many denominations?

Laureate

whatisthebaytreeknown4? What's debate reknown for?
Jan 18, 2012
The big island of hawaii 19.5 in the ring of fire
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Are there denominations identified in scripture?

Definitively, Yes!
In the following passages Paul describes how denominations are forged by Immature Propensities, and parabolically accounts for why so many Spiritual Truths in the scriptures are witheld from Babes;

Babes who are reluctant to being weaned from the Carnal Milk of the Scriptures, and drawn from the Denominational Breasts coddeling them;

Have you ever heard of a $ymbioti¢ ®e£ation$hip? But ™y knowledge this only a¢©ounts for a small portion of the bigger di£emma here!

"Now brethren, I could not speak unto you as unto $piritual beings, but as unto ¢arnal beings, even as unto Babes in H'Meshiach.

"Of whom we have many things to say, which are difficult to utter seeing how you are dull of hearing." [Hebrew 5:11]

I have fed you with Milk, and not with Meat: for up unto this moment you have not been able to bear it, neither yet now are you able.

For you are yet Carnal beings: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are you not Carnal beings, and walk as men?

For while one says, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are you not Carnal beings?" [1st Corinthians 3:1-4]

"For, by the time you ought to be able to teach, you require someone to teach you again what the first principles of the Oracles of Elohym are, and are become such as have need of Milk, and not of Strong Meat." [Hebrew 5:12]

Therefore, "As newborn babes, desire the Sincere Milk of the Word, that you may grow thereby:" [1st Peter 2:2]

"And when the Chief Shepherd shall appear, you shall receive a Crown of Glory that fades not away." [1st Peter 5:4]

"For the Glorious Beauty, which is on the head of the fat valley, shall be a Fading Flower....

In that day shall the Host of Ea'huah be for a Crown of Glory, and for a Diadem of Beauty, unto the residue of his people,

And for a Spirit of judgment to those who are sitting in judgment, and as reinforcement to those who turn the battle to the gate.

Yet, even they have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet have erred through strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they are off the path due to strong drink; they err in vision, and stumble in judgment." [Isaiah 28:3-7]

Yet, "To whom shall he teach knowledge? and to whom shall he make to understand doctrine? Those who are Weaned from the Milk, and Drawn from the Breasts! [Isaiah 9]

"For, every one who uses Milk is unskilful in the Word of Righteousness: for they are a Babe.

Yet, Strong Meat belongs to them who are of full age, even those whom by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil." [Hebrew 5:13-14]

"For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to these people.

To whom shall he say, This is the Rest wherewith you may cause the weary to Rest; and this is the Refreshing: Now who will not incline (their ears) to hear.

For the Word of Ea'huah shall be presented to them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken." [Isaiah 28:10-13]

"...they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink.

For Ea'huah has poured out upon you the Spirit of deep sleep, and has closed the eyes of your Prophets, and he has vieled the Seers of your rulers.

Thus the prophetic vision of everyone has become like the Words of a book that is sealed to you, which when men deliver to one who is educated, and asked, I emplore you, please read this: and they reply, I cannot; for it is sealed:

And when the book is delivered to one who is not learned, and asked, I emplore you, please read this: they then reply, I am uneducated. [Isaiah 29:9-12]

"And then I saw in the right hand of the one who sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

And No Man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

And I wept much, because No Man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon." [Revelation 5:1-4]

"This is why the Lord has said, Because these people draw near me with their mouth, and do honour me with their lips, yet their heart was removed far from me, when their fear, (instructions, and teachers) which pertain unto me were taught from the precepts of (educated) men: [Isaiah 29:13]

"Then one of the elders said unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Y'hudah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having Seven horns and Seven eyes, which are the Seven Spirits of Elohym sent forth from all the earth.

And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

And they sung a new song, saying, You are worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for you were slain, and have redeemed us to Elohym by your blood out of every family, language, people, and nation(ality).

And has made us unto our Elohym kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth." [Revelation 5:5-10]

"And in that day shall the deaf hear the Words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding, and they that murmured shall learn doctrine." [Isaiah 29:18, & 24]

Reactions: ron4shua
Upvote 0

Laureate

whatisthebaytreeknown4? What's debate reknown for?
Jan 18, 2012
The big island of hawaii 19.5 in the ring of fire
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Y'shua declares, that, when the word of Elohym is presented to the general public, it is delivered in the form of a parable, [see Parable of Sower Matthew 13].

A Parable is a cipher to prevent the general public from learning what is only intended for a disciple to know, i.e. the mysteries of the kingdom.

Once a disciple can grasp the finer nuances of how to read the spiritual assertations of the Word of Elohym, one aquires eyes, and ears to see, and hear things hidden in the open from the awareness of the general public.

The entire bible is a parable, because it is the Word of Elohym delivered unto the general public.

A parable has two reciprocating aspects, the easy to read, and comprehend Milk pertains to the apparent natural laws of the kingdom (aka the carnal aspect);

And the encoded message which pertains to the difficult to digest Spiritual Mystery Meat of the Kingdom.

It is important to note, that, both aspects of a parable are literal, and both are) figurative to one another.

Pauls referrence to the denominations is a message that applies to the vast majority of todays Protestant Congregations.

While Peter's referrence to Aphriyem's 'fading Crown of Pride' is a message (from the first Pope), that applies to his own native Sephardic Portuguese occupying the Vatican.

Reactions: ron4shua
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Well posted Laureate.
Oh, yeah. I thought this part of it was particularly insightful--

Have you ever heard of a $ymbioti¢ ®e£ation$hip? But ™y knowledge this only a¢©ounts for a small portion of the bigger di£emma here!

:doh:

Upvote 0