ricker

Feb 25, 2007
Minnesota
✟19,844.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sister, I going to say this with all the love I can, but you have spiritually blindness. Gods Law is to love God and your fellow man, the ceremonial law was to point to the commandments and Jesus who fullfilled them. But Gods moral law is eternal, nothing does away with that....

Hi Reddogs! Can you point us to all the bible verses in the new testament, or even the old, mentioning "eternal moral law"? I don't want vague implications or coincidenses here. If there is such a thing I would like to see it in the Bible, and what exactly it is. Thanks in advance. God bless! Ricker

Upvote 0

reddogs

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2006
✟427,404.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
When you take out parts of the Bible you dont like, evil is not averted. Either God and His Son tell the same Law of Love as given orally to Adam at creation and which was written clearly in the Commandments, and declared by Jesus for us to follow or they are not one as scripture tells us.......

John 10:30
I and my Father are one.

Upvote 0

ricker

Feb 25, 2007
Minnesota
✟19,844.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When you take out parts of the Bible you dont like, evil is not averted. Either God and His Son tell the same Law of Love as given orally to Adam at creation and which was written clearly in the Commandments, and declared by Jesus for us to follow or they are not one as scripture tells us.......

John 10:30
I and my Father are one.

So you can't come up with any. The Bible says the law was introduced 430 years after Abraham and only untill Jesus came.
7What I mean is this: "The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise. 18For if the inheritance depends on the law, then it no longer depends on a promise; but God in his grace gave it to Abraham through a promise.
19What, then, was the purpose of the law? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise referred had come."

Do we know what law Paul was talking about? Sure. In the next chapter he says:
" 21Tell me, you who want to be under the law, are you not aware of what the law says? 22For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the slave woman and the other by the free woman. 23His son by the slave woman was born in the ordinary way; but his son by the free woman was born as the result of a promise.
24These things may be taken figuratively, for the women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children who are to be slaves: This is Hagar. 25Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present city of Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children....
28Now you, brothers, like Isaac, are children of promise. 29At that time the son born in the ordinary way persecuted the son born by the power of the Spirit. It is the same now. 30But what does the Scripture say? "Get rid of the slave woman and her son, for the slave woman's son will never share in the inheritance with the free woman's son."[c] 31Therefore, brothers, we are not children of the slave woman, but of the free woman."

Reddogs, get rid of the slave woman standing for mt. siani and its old covenant (the ten), and live in Christian liberty guided by the Holy Spirit shown to us in the new covenant Jesus gave us! God bless! Ricker

Upvote 0

reddogs

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2006
✟427,404.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So you say we could kill until the Law showed up, you are wrong my friend. It is what defines sin and God gave Adam a understanding of His Law and this was passed on to Abraham, Noah, Moses, David, Paul, to you.....

Now whether you choose to accept or reject what defines sin is up to you............

Mark 7:9
And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

I could quote you all the verses in the Bible, but would it give you eternal life, no. But if you love Him and follow what Jesus Christ says if you love Him, it will lead to eternal life.

John 14:15
If ye love me, keep my commandments.

18And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
19And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.
20Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother. 21And he said, All these have I kept from my youth 22Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

He did not love God or his fellowman enough to give them the trinkets of his wealth.......

Upvote 0

Eila

Senior Veteran
Jan 19, 2007
Visit site
✟10,980.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sister, I going to say this with all the love I can, but you have spiritually blindness. Gods Law is to love God and your fellow man, the ceremonial law was to point to the commandments and Jesus who fullfilled them. But Gods moral law is eternal, nothing does away with that....

How does what you call the ceremonial law point to the ten commandments? What is your definition of "ceremonial law"? Were the tassels part of the ceremonial law, and if so how is wearing tassels a ceremony?

Numbers 15 "37 Again the LORD spoke to Moses, saying, 38 “Speak to the children of Israel: Tell them to make tassels on the corners of their garments throughout their generations, and to put a blue thread in the tassels of the corners. 39 And you shall have the tassel, that you may look upon it and remember all the commandments of the LORD and do them, and that you may not follow the harlotry to which your own heart and your own eyes are inclined, 40 and that you may remember and do all My commandments, and be holy for your God. 41 I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: I am the LORD your God.”

How did Jesus fulfill the command to remember the commandments?

Can you show me Biblically how you are not required to wear tassels anymore?

Upvote 0

ricker

Feb 25, 2007
Minnesota
✟19,844.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm trying to be patient here.
So you say we could kill until the Law showed up, you are wrong my friend. It is what defines sin and God gave Adam a understanding of His Law and this was passed on to Abraham, Noah, Moses, David, Paul, to you.....

Now whether you choose to accept or reject what defines sin is up to you............
"19What, then, was the purpose of the law? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise referred had come."
I guess you can argue with Paul if you want to. There was obviously sin before Siani, and obviously the ten and other laws were added. To say it was the same laws added than was before makes no sense at all.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=48&chapter=7&verse=9&version=9&context=verse
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=48&chapter=7&verse=9&version=9&context=verse
"5So the Pharisees and teachers of the law asked Jesus,... 8You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to the traditions of men."
Jesus was talking to the Pharisees and the teachers of the law. He didn't have much good to say about the teachers of the law anywhere in the gospels.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=50&chapter=14&verse=15&version=9&context=verse
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=50&chapter=14&verse=15&version=9&context=verse
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=50&chapter=14&verse=15&version=9&context=verse.

How does first John define Christ's commandments? "
21Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God 22and receive from him anything we ask, because we obey his commands and do what pleases him. 23And this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us. 24Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us.

I gotta run. God bless you as we search for Gods truth! Ricker

Upvote 0

reddogs

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2006
✟427,404.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Patience wont help you if you fight against God, His Love from which His Laws, Commandments, Precepts come from is eternal. To Love God and your fellow man is the eternal mordal law, that is why Jesus asked the lawyer to get that answer, a understanding which comes which comes with a relationship with Him.

Now lets start, God because of His Love for man gave a understanding of sin and His will to Adam which included the Sabbath. When His Son Jesus Christ came He repeated the same understanding and said to keep following that knowledge as it led to eternal life. You must first Love God with all your might, and heart as it will lead to us to want eternal life with Him who is Jesus Christ and ask for the grace to cover your sins and the Holy Spirit to indwell so it can transform you from your carnal fallen nature.......

I dont think any true believer would find a reason to reject what the scripture plainly puts before us....

Upvote 0

ricker

Feb 25, 2007
Minnesota
✟19,844.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Patience wont help you if you fight against God, His Love from which His Laws, Commandments, Precepts come from is eternal.
Not all God's Laws, Commandments, and Precepts are eternal. How about the tassel thing among many others?

To Love God and your fellow man is the eternal mordal law, that is why Jesus asked the lawyer to get that answer, a understanding which comes which comes with a relationship with Him.
That exchange showed keeping the law couldn't save him.

Now lets start, God because of His Love for man gave a understanding of sin and His will to Adam which included the Sabbath.
This is not Biblical. The Bible says plainly the Sabbath was given only to the Israelites.
Exodus 31 says the Sabbath was a sign given to the Israelites:"

12 Then the LORD said to Moses, 13 "Say to the Israelites, 'You must observe my Sabbaths. This will be a sign between me and you for the generations to come, so you may know that I am the LORD, who makes you holy."
14 " 'Observe the Sabbath, because it is holy to you. Anyone who desecrates it must be put to death;

Dueteronomy 5 says the covenant (the ten) wasn't given earlier:
"2 The LORD our God made a covenant with us at Horeb. 3 It was not with our fathers that the LORD made this covenant, but with us, with all of us who are alive here today. 4 The LORD spoke to you face to face out of the fire on the mountain."

Nehemiah 9 clearly says when the Sabbath was made known to Israel:"13 "You came down on Mount Sinai; you spoke to them from heaven. You gave them regulations and laws that are just and right, and decrees and commands that are good. 14 You made known to them your holy Sabbath and gave them commands, decrees and laws through your servant Moses."
I have provided texts saying the Sabbath was given at Sinai as a sign to the Israelites and that it wasn't given previously. These are not out of context and are quite plain. If you can find any scripture refuting this by saying the Sabbath was given as a law or command before Moses, lets see them.

Wishful thinking to try to make the Bible agree with Ellen White won't change the Word of God.

When His Son Jesus Christ came He repeated the same understanding and said to keep following that knowledge as it led to eternal life. You must first Love God with all your might, and heart as it will lead to us to want eternal life with Him who is Jesus Christ and ask for the grace to cover your sins and the Holy Spirit to indwell so it can transform you from your carnal fallen nature.......

I dont think any true believer would find a reason to reject what the scripture plainly puts before us
Amen! God bless! Ricker

Upvote 0

Cribstyl

Veteran
Jun 13, 2006
✟99,143.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Not all God's Laws, Commandments, and Precepts are eternal. How about the tassel thing among many others?

That exchange showed keeping the law couldn't save him.

This is not Biblical. The Bible says plainly the Sabbath was given only to the Israelites.
Exodus 31 says the Sabbath was a sign given to the Israelites:"

12 Then the LORD said to Moses, 13 "Say to the Israelites, 'You must observe my Sabbaths. This will be a sign between me and you for the generations to come, so you may know that I am the LORD, who makes you holy."
14 " 'Observe the Sabbath, because it is holy to you. Anyone who desecrates it must be put to death;

Dueteronomy 5 says the covenant (the ten) wasn't given earlier:
"2 The LORD our God made a covenant with us at Horeb. 3 It was not with our fathers that the LORD made this covenant, but with us, with all of us who are alive here today. 4 The LORD spoke to you face to face out of the fire on the mountain."

Nehemiah 9 clearly says when the Sabbath was made known to Israel:"13 "You came down on Mount Sinai; you spoke to them from heaven. You gave them regulations and laws that are just and right, and decrees and commands that are good. 14 You made known to them your holy Sabbath and gave them commands, decrees and laws through your servant Moses."
I have provided texts saying the Sabbath was given at Sinai as a sign to the Israelites and that it wasn't given previously. These are not out of context and are quite plain. If you can find any scripture refuting this by saying the Sabbath was given as a law or command before Moses, lets see them.

Wishful thinking to try to make the Bible agree with Ellen White won't change the Word of God.

Amen! God bless! Ricker

:thumbsup:You're right Ricker "It is written" Those texts speak for themselves vs what people "reason" in error about where the bible is silent.

keep up the fight
CRIB

Upvote 0

reddogs

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2006
✟427,404.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
God made a covenant or understanding of His will with those that chose to follow His will, as Adam told and gave understanding to the others but when he died then it as usual with man began to fade from memory or be distorted. But Abraham, Enoch, Noah, etc.. knew about it or how could they believe and follow....

Now I, with the most beautiful words, rational or logic or even verses cannot convince you of any of this as you have hardened your hearts against it, but the Holy Spirit can, as it comes from the same source and gives us comprehension of Gods love and His will, so you must study and pray for understanding on this.

But it all hangs on Gods love and that is where you must start

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Eila

Senior Veteran
Jan 19, 2007
Visit site
✟10,980.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God made a covenant or understanding of His will with those that chose to follow His will, as Adam told and gave understanding to the others but when he died then it as usual with man began to fade from memory or be distorted. But Abraham, Enoch, Noah, etc.. knew about it or how could they believe and follow....

Do God's commands last forever? If so, please explain why you don't wear tassels. If not, then please explain why you don't wear the reminder of the commandments.

Do you think God in His love gave the Israelites the command to wear tassels?

Upvote 0

reddogs

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2006
✟427,404.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We follow Gods Law of love, Love God and love your fellow man as Jesus Christ made clear....

....but why should I tell you when you can read it in scripture, study and find what it says on eternal life and how it relates to why we should Love God and our fellow man.

I've got a bit of work so I will leave you for now...

Upvote 0

Eila

Senior Veteran
Jan 19, 2007
Visit site
✟10,980.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We follow Gods Law of love, Love God and love your fellow man as Jesus Christ made clear....

....but why should I tell you when you can read it in scripture, study and find what it says on eternal life and how it relates to why we should Love God and our fellow man.

I've got a bit of work so I will leave you for now...

Yes I do think you should answer the questions. You said
...If the Bible says we are to keep the Sabbath then why wouldn't you want to do it? Are we as christians trying to figure out how much we can get away with and still be right in God's eyes. I don't consider the Sabbath a 'little thing' but isn't it the 'little things' that we do that really show our love to someone, including God. Absolutely!

The Bible also says to wear tassels, but the only reason you can give me as to why you don't wear the tassels is because you can remember the commandments without them. But the tassels are a command from God and found in the Bible. Are you trying to figure out how much you can get away with and still be right in God's eyes? Is any command from God a little thing? So you condemn non-Sabbatarians as trying to figure out how much they can get away with, but in the same time you condemn yourself because you are (by your explanation) dismissing the command to wear tassels. So what is the rational for no longer wearing tassels? Where does the Bible say you are not to wear tassels anymore? By the rational you gave you could also dismiss the command to not kill because you don't need that command in order to not kill someone.

Upvote 0

Cribstyl

Veteran
Jun 13, 2006
✟99,143.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The sabbath was important because the people that God promised to raise up a seed, were given to idolatry. They worshipped other Gods. They had many idols after God set them free from Egypt with an outstretched hand.
God did many miracles among them but were stiffneck people according to God.
The sabbath was given to prove if they would follow God's commands or not.
There is nothing moral about the sabbath no matter what arguments are made.

The sabbath commandment was given to prove that they worshipped the Creator of heaven and earth.

Resting on the seventh day was a sign given to prove that their God is the creator of Heaven and earth.

If in the bible, it says that sabbath is a sign, why overlook that fact.:scratch:

If in the bible, it does not say anywhere that the sabbath is a moral law. Why raise that argument from silence. :scratch:

Upvote 0

ricker

Feb 25, 2007
Minnesota
✟19,844.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God had a covenant with Abraham that was different from the Mosaic one. Could you quote scripture to support your hypothesis?
Now I, with the most beautiful words, ratinal or logic or even verses cannot convince you of any of this as you have hardened your hearts against it, but the Holy Spirit can, as it comes from the same source and gives us comprehension of Gods love and His will, so you must study and pray for understanding on this.
I appreciate your concern for me, but again I will quote the Bible and you can take it for what it plainly says.
2 Cor 3:"14But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away. 15Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. 16But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. 17Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

But it all hangs on Gods love and that is where you must start
Amen! God bless! Ricker

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

reddogs

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2006
✟427,404.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The sabbath was important because the people that God promised to raise up a seed, were given to idolatry. They worshipped other Gods. They had many idols after God set them free from Egypt with an outstretched hand.
God did many miracles among them but were stiffneck people according to God.
The sabbath was given to prove if they would follow God's commands or not.
There is nothing moral about the sabbath no matter what arguments are made.

The sabbath commandment was given to prove that they worshipped the Creator of heaven and earth.

Resting on the seventh day was a sign given to prove that their God is the creator of Heaven and earth.

If in the bible, it says that sabbath is a sign, why overlook that fact.:scratch:

If in the bible, it does not say anywhere that the sabbath is a moral law. Why raise that argument from silence. :scratch:

Ah, my friend you have raised a question on the great gift of the Sabbath which makes perfect sense and I struggled with also. I will answer with my opinion as I need further study to give a more complete answer.

So, why would the Sabbath be part of the moral law and allow us to see and keep from sin, I feel it is because if we do not have a way to worship the Creator we easily can be turned to worship another that is not the Creator such as Isreal was turned to worship Baal, which is a sin. So worshiping another god, or making idols, or any of the other commandments are the practical application to define what seperates us from God as well as show us what is the practicall application of loving God and loving our fellowman.

I think this would be a good question for Tall73 as why the Sabbath is put in as a Commandment, I think is a bit more deep than the little surface I have scratched.......

Upvote 0

Cribstyl

Veteran
Jun 13, 2006
✟99,143.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Ah, my friend you have raised a question on the great gift of the Sabbath which makes perfect sense and I struggled with also. I will answer with my opinion as I need further study to give a more complete answer.

So, why would the Sabbath be part of the moral law and allow us to see and keep from sin, I feel it is because if we do not have a way to worship the Creator we easily can be turned to worship another that is not the Creator such as Isreal was turned to worship Baal, which is a sin. So worshiping another god, or making idols, or any of the other commandments are the practical application to define what seperates us from God as well as show us what is the practicall application of loving God and loving our fellowman.

I think this would be a good question for Tall73 as why the Sabbath is put in as a Commandment I think is a bit more deep than the little surface I have scratched.......

Appreciate the honesty and effort.

What seems clear in text and in according to the Jewish concensus is, sabbath is a commandment given to COI because, their creator, the one true God, rested in the seventh day.

The Jews claim that God gave them 2 reasons to REMEMBER to keep the sabbath. The second reason is that they were slave in Egypt. The first is because God rested on the seventh. They dont use Ex20:8-11 as a gateway to a Genesis sabbath. They use to remember that God rested on the seventh day.
If sabbath was so moral or important from creation The Noahide Laws say nothing about it.

An additional fact to consider is that, the sign of the sabbath was given to make them seperate from other nation's, so how could they be different if other cultures knew about the moral sabbath?

The issue we have between us is that, you dont present text with your commentary that we find in contradiction with God's word.

Friend I have learn that the sabbath is a good thing. Paul settled the argument about worship days. It's between a man and His God and no man should judge.
Rom 14:4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

Rom 14:5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day [alike]. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

Rom 14:6 He that regardeth the day, regardeth [it] unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard [it].

CRIB

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
re op title:
simple, really. start reading in genesis, read right through, joyfully, hopefully and willing to know and obey the truth no matter what......
.....(it is a surprise in store for you, whoever seeks the truth - a great surprise that no man can tell you ! )

....and Dad's Promise is that He Himself will Breathe Life into your soul :
Truth, Whole, Complete..... Healing and Wellness and Union with Him.....

no man can find Him, nor any part of Him -- no man has even sought Him -- on their own [it is written].

so don't expect man to explain God's thoughts or purposes.

why did God set the Sabbath as a sign for those who trust Him ?
why did God set the Sabbath for eternity ?

His Word tells it simply; man messes it up.

Upvote 0

reddogs

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2006
✟427,404.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well let me go back to the story of the fence (Law) and the goats (sinners), the fence is to keep them (point them to the one that loves him) near the safety of the owner so they may live (eternal life) and away from death (eternal death)....

Jesus used parables to explain things plainly so the people could understand, and I was struck as I worked on my fence this morning, by how the fence was like Gods law, and I thought I would share it. I have many animals but none have given me more grief than my goats. When I first got them, they were a few weeks old and I put up a fence to keep them safe from the various panthers, bears, bobcats and other wildlife that share the woods with us. The fence was more of a marker for the goats as they soon learned to go under it and wander out in the woods were dangers lurked. They got out and indulged in all their little goat desires and ate lantana and other things which wasnt good for them, then at night they would come home through the front gate and lay on the warm hood of my car or the top, causing me great grief. Then I lost some of them from bloating from what they ate and to wildlife, so I did everything I could to save them from the real dangers in the woods. I put a second fence around them so they were in sight of the house so I could go get them if they got out. I sank the bottom of the fence deeper and cemented it at the base, but they jumped over it. I made the fence higher, so they stood on top of stumps or logs so they could get over it. I told my wife we would have to get rid of the goats because they would not stay withing the fence, and getting out where the panthers, bobcats and other dangers in the woods took their toll, so she said to let her try.

She went and sat with them and gave them alfalfa hay to clear out their tummys of the bad stuff they had picked up. She talked to them and rubbed their bellies when they were sick and gave them charcoal for the bloating. Soon the goats stopped jumping the fence and waited for my wife in their pen, and let her hold them and clean their fur or between their horns as that is the one place they cant reach. Now they listen for her voice and come running when she calls and sit with her and listen to her little goat stories she tells them.

Something happened that changed the goats, I couldnt put my finger on it but on one thing I was clear, the fence didnt save them from the dangers. Did it help, yes as far as it delineated the cleared land of the farm and their little goat pen where it was safe. But somehow the goats changed in their little goat desires and behaviour and they no longer wanted to jump the fence and leave the farm, but instead to stay within the safety of the fence and share their happiness with someone who loves them......:groupray:

I feel that the fence (Law) including the Sabbath point us to the intimate relationship (love) of the owner (Creator) with his goats (I named and know each and everyone of them to the point I can tell their voices apart, and they are all loved), and the owner goes out and tries to find all the goats that have gotten outside the fence so they can be with him and share his love for them and with each other.

Now the owner sees that the wild animals (sin) is killing the goats so he decides to move them to his new farm where there are no wild animals so they can live in peace and harmony and never face death, but he can only take those he finds. He looks high and low, calling those that know his voice and love him, but when the day of moving comes, only the ones in the pen inside the fence will be taken and those in the woods outside the fence will be left.

Upvote 0

reddogs

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2006
✟427,404.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Gods Law of love which is eternal defines the transgression or sin.

1 John 3:4
Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

As I asked you before if you could edify us as to what transgression or sin the tassel defines, maybe go over it with Tall73 as he is a good christian and honest reader of scripture, and if there is a sin there, he will find it and bring it for the edification of the believers.

I am slowly learning to love God and others as I gain the understanding of what Jesus has set forth, so I am always open and willing to listen to those who love the Lord and teach of His truth....

Your brother in Christ
Red

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.