Why dont SDA's and Sabbath keepers also keep the Feast Days of Leviticus 23 too???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
The above is to remind you of where you considered the Law to be ridiculous.

I think that you have repeated every single error in this post of yours. I don't think that you have ever caught onto the distinction that your claim has been one of retention by the old covenant from Mount Sinai, which is the Law. The only difference in this post is changing your description from 'ridiculous' to 'totally whacko' to describe the Law's requirements.

From there you failed to address the common philosophical theme behind the SDA Investigative Judgment and the RCC Purgatory.

The one thing that shines in your post is an opinion rendered that all of Christianity is indeed divided into either Ellen White's 'harlot of Babylon' for the RCC and 'daughters of the harlot' for Protestant denominations. This affirms your view that the Seventh-day Adventist 'church' is not counted among any of the Christian denominations. I would agree with this one assessment.

There you go again, same old tired balogny and twisting. Your idea of animal sacrifice is what's wacko-ridiculous and unchristian. The whole sanctuary service points to Jesus Christ, and the sacrifices they did then were according to what God said to do and in no way ridiculous--they would be ridiculous now as they are not needed anymore for Christ is now our Sacrificial Lamb and it's His blood that washes us clean--but you refuse to accept that and want us to sacrifice--that's what's wacko.

I count any religion who believes that Christ is the son of God, who died for our sins, was resurrected and is now with our Heavenly Father, and through His grace we are saved and He and will come again to take us to be with Him eternally, as Christian. It is you that states anyone who believes in the 10 commandments is not a Christian which includes many other denominations besides us.

We have no Pergatory--period. Never have. Investigative judgement is simply that Christ, as our High Priest offers His blood to cover our sins.

Heb 6:19 Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;
Heb 6:20 Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
Heb 9:11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;
Heb 9:12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.
Heb 9:24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:
Heb 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
Heb 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

The High Priest offeres blood to cleans sins--Jesus offers His own blood to wash our sins. He went into the Most Holy Place, before God, and as each persons life is brought before God--judgement is rendered.

Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

When Christ comes, His reward is with Him, it is settled, who is saved and who is lost--by their own lives. Only those whose names are written in the Book of Life will be saved. Christ comes for us and takes the saved to rein with Him for 1,000 years. After that comes the reward for the lost--those not written in the book of life. And they are caste into the lake of fire.

This is not in any way--pergatory. That's your belief, not ours. We do not believe that at death we go directly to heaven or hell--we die--Christ is reviewing each ones life and His blood is offered for the saved--it is settled, His judgements are set--no 2nd chance in some purgatory. The IJ is simply Christs work as our High Priest before God.
That is why the study of the old sanctuary service is importent--for it says what the process is. What Christ, as our High Priest is doing. You don't have to agree--doesn't matter to me, your opinion doesn't change a thing about my life, or my beliefs.

Upvote 0

VictorC

Jesus - that's my final answer
Mar 25, 2008
Northern Colorado
✟22,037.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I don't think that you have ever caught onto the distinction that your claim has been one of retention by the old covenant from Mount Sinai, which is the Law. The only difference in this post is changing your description from 'ridiculous' to 'totally whacko' to describe the Law's requirements.
There you go again, same old tired balogny and twisting. Your idea of animal sacrifice is what's wacko-ridiculous and unchristian.
The 'idea' of animal sacrifices and burnt offerings isn't mine - it was Spoken by the Living God. That is what the Law requires. It is God's decree that you're calling "whacko-ridiculous". It is the Law you're calling "whacko-ridiculous". It is the Sabbath you're calling "whacko-ridiculous".

Of course it is "unchristian". These are the basic tenets of Judaism! That's the problem with all of your posts: none of them are Christian; all of your posts argue for rejecting Christianity and embracing Judaism. That's what the Law entails!

Do you even begin to understand this distinction yet? Is there any hope that you're ever going to? Every time you refer to the Sabbath you're referring to an ordinance of the old covenant.

The epistle to the Hebrews argues for God's rest, and not the shadow you're obsessed with.
We have no Pergatory--period. Never have. Investigative judgement is simply that Christ, as our High Priest offers His blood to cover our sins.
Both unBiblical doctrines spawn from the same rejection of Hebrews 9:15's declaration that our transgressions under the old covenant have been redeemed. Jesus isn't a mediator of the old covenant, and He isn't authorized by the Law to officiate over the rites the Sabbath demand. You have never understood this, and it is likely you never will.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.